GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen and both parents guilty* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Judge striking drug use from Mrs. Crumbley.

Asking to remove a past arrest for Mr. Crumbley. Citation was dismissed back then.

Wanting to remove Mr. Crumbley's statements about sadness, depression which he denies having said. State says records suffice.

No contact between the J & J & E Crumbley.
Probation(?) considers James and son as enemies and can't be housed in the same facility.
Did I hear that correctly?

Discussion about no contact orders between the parties and the shooter.

And provisions for not housing "enemies" together.

Did Judge Matthews enter the courtroom with their sentences already decided?

Why does S S sound like she is trying to re-try the case?

She also seems woefully unprepared. She didn't even bring her index cards.

Interesting there is such a strong armed police presence in the court.

SS is splitting hairs.
While there were four deaths, Mrs. Crumbley wasn't found negligent four times. She objects to the scoring.

Did Judge Matthews enter the courtroom with their sentences already decided?
I think most judges have a good idea what sentence they will pronounce prior to the actual sentencing date. I doubt that these last-minute arguments by the respective defense attorneys or victim impact statements influence their decisions. JMO

I think most judges have a good idea what sentence they will pronounce prior to the actual sentencing date. I doubt that these last-minute arguments by the respective defense attorneys or victim impact statements influence their decisions. JMO
Sounds right, thanks!
Matthews just said that she spent an incredible amount of time going through the guidelines.

SS is offering the same objection, line by line.

That it was found as foreseeable that something would happen, but the shooter decided what to do with the weapon. Taking the decisioning and intent away from Mrs. Crumbley.

Mr. Crumbley's attorney is arguing that there was no evidence that Mr, Crumbley was aware what the shooter was going to do.

State argues gross negligence, unreasonable indifference to life.

Judge accepts State's scoring.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me
Back