GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors will begin their deliberations in the case against Jennifer Crumbley on Monday; the judge decided to send them home for the weekend after attorneys for both sides wrapped up their closing arguments.

Prosecutors tried to attack Crumbley’s testimony after she rejected claims that she should be responsible for the deaths of four students in 2021. During cross-examination Friday, assistant prosecutor Marc Keast reminded her — and the jury — that she could have prevented the bloodshed by taking Ethan Crumbley home hours earlier when confronted with his violent drawing on a math paper.

“On November the 30th of 2021, at 12:51 p.m., you could have been with him,” assistant prosecutor Marc Keast said, referring to the time of the attack.

“I could have, yes,” Jennifer Crumbley replied.

Yes, JC's lost everything. As gross as this is to hear, she DID lose everything.
Her son, her husband, her job, her life, her horses, everything. LE went after her and James like a pitbull when they asked for lawyers and clammed up.

Which is kind of scary, because any good lawyer will tell you to NOT talk to police before council. So they did the RIGHT thing according to US laws.
She has her life. Her son is alive, albeit locked up. She had choices - running from, then not cooperating with LE were some of them.

She's doing a very good job. She's identifying with all the moms on the jury and I believe they are the majority
There are 10 women on the jury.
I don't agree that Smith is identifying with "all the mom's on the jury".
I know I'm not the only mom who had no problem snooping big time when I felt or had evidence that something was up with my teen daughter and caught her and her friends quite a few times.
By Smith comparing JC to herself is a comictragedy.
Smith said she would rather do anything else then watch her kid skating..omg!
I find her comparison to JC as a mother highly offensive and TOTAL bs as a woman and a mother and I can't even begin to imagine what the parents and loved ones of the children that were massacred and injured feel listening to her

She has her life. Her son is alive, albeit locked up. She had choices - running from, then not cooperating with LE were some of them.
I hope you are always in a good place legally.

Reactions: GRT
I know I'm not the only mom who had no problem snooping big time when I felt or had evidence that something was up with my teen daughter and caught her and her friends quite a few times.
I find her comparison to JC as a mother highly offensive and TOTAL bs as a woman and a mother and I can't even begin to imagine what the parents and loved ones of the children that were massacred and injured feel listening to her
I’m a mom and she is definitely not resonating with me at all.

Respectfully and I love your posts:)

Smith's trying to compare herself was imo heard.
I had a weird kid that went to an Ivy. They're odd.

Do you have a teen?
I expect most moms that come across this case hate her. It makes them feel better about themselves.
Wow!
That claim is highly offensive.
I don't need JC to make me feel better or worse about myself having been a mom of a teen daughter.
I, like many mom's and dad's knew when something was off kilter with their kid and DID SOMETHING about it.
Not that that will always work with some kids but at least they can tell themselves that they tried.
JC shares tragic traits with other school shooter's parents.
Giving an unstable kid who is an open book had they taken the time to investigate them and give that kid a firearm or help them get one.
Either way guilty or not guilty hopefully this case opens the eyes of parents whose kids have guns.

'Jennifer Crumbley’s lawyer tells court about her own lack of showering in bizarre defence of shooter’s mother'​

Shannon Smith, Ms Crumbley’s defence attorney, sought to compare their parenting styles – with a bizarre statement'​

Wow!
That claim is highly offensive.
I don't need JC to make me feel better or worse about myself having been a mom of a teen daughter.
I, like many mom's and dad's knew when something was off kilter with their kid and DID SOMETHING about it.
Not that that will always work with some kids but at least they can tell themselves that they tried.
JC shares tragic traits with other school shooter's parents.
Giving an unstable kid who is an open book had they taken the time to investigate them and give that kid a firearm or help them get one.
Either way guilty or not guilty hopefully this case opens the eyes of parents whose kids have guns.
Damn love you.

OMG!
Beyond pathetic.

"In closing arguments, defence attorney Shannon Smith detailed a series of snapshots into her own personal life as a “messy” working mother-of-four in an effort to relate to her client and suggest that she easily could have ended up in “Mrs Crumbley’s shoes”.

“I say ‘sorry’ a lot,” Ms Smith said, and referred to a TikTok video that apparently shows the attorney apologising throughout the trial.

The attorney told the court that she messes up a lot because “I’m human — and so is Mrs Crumbley”.

The defendant is “not a perfect person or a perfect parent,” she said, and neither is she.

Ms Smith said that as a working mother, she sometimes doesn’t have time to take a “true shower” but has to “just grab a handful of wipes and scrub off the best I can”.

“I realised I am Jennifer Crumbley,” Ms Smith said, outlining similarities between the two women'.

I think most moms on a jury would not want their children to be shot at school because another mom ignored her son's cries for help, let him have a gun, cared more about her horses, didn't give a rip....

I think most moms on a jury would not want their children to be shot at school because another mom ignored her son's cries for help, let him have a gun, cared more about her horses, didn't give a rip....
That's obvious!

Shannon Smith is bat-**** cray,cray and dangerous to children.

'And in her closing arguments the gaffe-prone lawyer even admitted to getting 'confused' and being 'a lawyer who messes up'.

She claimed every parent was as likely to find themselves in Crumbley's shoes, suggesting it would be just as easy for a child to 'kill a person with a kitchen knife from the butcher's bloke' as it was for Ethan to gain access to guns.'

For all of those that come out after the sun comes down, WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper