MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, shooting at Oxford High School, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crumbley's motive for the shooting remains unconfirmed by police, but kids at the school say he was being bullied. In the days before Tuesday's attack, he posted on Instagram to boast about his father's new Sig Sauer 9mm handgun, pretending it was his.

'Just got my new beauty today. SIG Sauer 9MM. Ask any questions I will answer,' he wrote in a post last week on an Instagram account that has now been deleted. Other fake accounts were circulating online on Wednesday morning as Crumbley remained in police custody, refusing to cooperate with investigators.

PICTURED: 'Bullied' Michigan high school shooter Ethan Crumbley | Daily Mail Online

My local school up the road just found a gun and although it wasn’t used, it mirrors this with the social media aspect. I used to look at SM like those mainstream sites as the same as people being listed in the local phone book but it seems to run so much deeper than that. I see police reports often about conflicts arising from it, open advertising of drugs, scams and robberies, etc. We have to study this stuff better.

Such a terrible tragedy! My heart was in my throat until I heard which school and County. My Nieces and Nephews do not attend this school. My heart aches for all. And makes my blood boil say's this Canadian :mad:
I'm sure you're proud to be a Canadian and under Canadian gun laws. "Down here, we're ape-chit crazy about owning & carrying weapons.

So now we have another child-killing-children-in-school with a death toll of 4. Hoping that the other injured children and adult victims are in shape to go home soon.
Senseless, heart-breaking, and this will likely not be the last incident such as this one.
My heart aches, and my head shakes.
Bless those who are suffering over this today and the many tomorrows.

Sheriff said there was no connection to the vandalisim/deer head incident earlier in November.
School had no record of shooter being bullied.
Shooter and parents had been in meeting with parents and shooter and school that morning, for some unamed concern. He was sent back to class.
LE had no information about any threats from the student.

It was determined that the person that told students they could come out and said, "Bro," was NOT the shooter. It was probably an LEO who was trying to make the kids feel comfortable.

According to livestream press conference CNN

People may remember but I live near Greenwood SC where there was a mass school shooting in 1988 at Oakland school and this was so rare in those days and as an 18 year old it was pure shock. A shock to the entire country. I found a book about the Whitman case in Texas based on that and since Colorado in the 90s this has become “normal” and drops from people’s radar until the next one.
I didn’t hear much at all in that presser about how this kid was able to get that gun and take it to the school, which perplexes me.

PICTURED: 'Bullied' Michigan high school shooter Ethan Crumbley | Daily Mail Online

Michigan high school gunman Ethan Crumbley met with parents and teachers three hours before he murdered four classmates in a rampage on Wednesday for a meeting to discuss his 'behavior'.

At 10am that morning, his mother and father Jennifer and James were called into Oxford High School for a meeting with teachers about Ethan's behavior. It's unclear what prompted the meeting, but it was the second time Ethan had been called in in two days. On Monday, he met with teachers alone.

Police say there was no record of the teenager being bullied - as other students have claimed - and prosecutors revealed at his arraignment that he had detailed in a journal found in his backpack how he wanted to shoot students at the school.

Sheriff said there was no connection to the vandalisim/deer head incident earlier in November.
School had no record of shooter being bullied.
Shooter and parents had been in meeting with parents and shooter and school that morning, for some unamed concern. He was sent back to class.
LE had no information about any threats from the student.

It was determined that the person that told students they could come out and said, "Bro," was NOT the shooter. It was probably an LEO who was trying to make the kids feel comfortable.

According to livestream press conference CNN

BBM: What???? o_O

Shooter's dad bought the gun four days before the killings. Why wasn't the gun secured? Why did shooter have access? Parents knew there were behavior concerns, why didn't they secure the guns? After the meeting three hours before the killings, why didn't they check to see where all their guns were? First line of defense against school shootings is at home

Michigan high school gunman Ethan Crumbley met with parents and teachers three hours before he murdered four classmates in a rampage on Wednesday for a meeting to discuss his 'behavior'.

At 10am that morning, his mother and father Jennifer and James were called into Oxford High School for a meeting with teachers about Ethan's behavior. It's unclear what prompted the meeting, but it was the second time Ethan had been called in in two days. On Monday, he met with teachers alone.

Police say there was no record of the teenager being bullied - as other students have claimed - and prosecutors revealed at his arraignment that he had detailed in a journal found in his backpack how he wanted to shoot students at the school.

Now I see this - good grief...

I think we may see some serious charges for the parents, as well.

I have a lot of questions about that gun. Purchased on Friday, used in a school shooting the next Tuesday by a kid who had behavior issues significant enough to warrant a meeting with both parents. I know I read that it was a used gun. Where was it purchased? Was it registered? Were all the many guns they took out of that house legal and registered? Where were these guns stored in the home? Why did a child have access to them?

All MOO

watching the arraignment on ABC.

He is pleading not guilty. Bond was not recommended. moving him from Juvenile to regular jail was requested. He is segregated and on suicide watch in juvenile. He will be moved to adult jail and will remain segregated from the adult prisoners.

ABC reporter says he actually went to school accompanied by parents, they all attended a meeting at school and then the parents left, while he remained, all the while armed with the SIG??? Am I hearing this live feed correctly??

OXFORD, Mich. (FOX 2) - The Oakland County Sheriff said school officials met this week with 15-year-old shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley and his parents to discuss "concerning behavior" shortly before the mass shooting that killed four classmates and wounded seven other people on Tuesday at Oxford High School.

FOX 2's Jessica Dupnack has learned through sources that Ethan Crumbley and his parents met with officials Monday and again Tuesday morning regarding his behavior in the school. The killings took place early Tuesday afternoon.

Oxford High School shooting suspect and parents met with school leaders same day as shooting, sheriff says

yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member