MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now my two major questions are these: 1) How much of what we've been told are lies? and (maybe just as important or more to consider): 2) WHY the lies and misdirection?

Either Alexandra was murdered by someone in a jealous rage, or it was completely random. IMO. Stats weigh heavily with the former, though we all know so-called thrill killings do happen.

Last edited:
If that is indeed the case, I would agree. However, I suspect LE has additional evidence that supports their conclusion.
I agree that LE has other evidence. That would explain why detectives appeared aloof in those earlier text messages posted by Wes. The passed polygraph is just icing on the cake.

Also from the article:

"Since that interview, the idea that Franz Brueger could have shot and killed his only child was continued publicly on a website called websleuths.com.

Tricia Griffith is the owner and administrator of that site, which is a members-only forum dedicated to studying, discussing and possibly assisting in solving open crimes throughout the country.

<modsnip to comply with 10% copyright rule>

Although he, too, uses a code name, that member has identified himself as Ally’s boyfriend and claims to have first-hand knowledge about her parents and the case. He also claims to be in touch with investigators and says the FBI is now involved.

Shaw said, 'Sutherland, still a suspect, has no inside information on this investigation and the FBI is not involved.'

[SBM]

<modsnip to comply with 10% copyright rule>

'Please help us find justice for our daughter,' she said. 'Speak up, you can do it anonymously. Don’t let the killer, a puny, impotent coward have another day of freedom. If not for us, then speak up for our dog, Zeus. He still looks for his girl, Ally, every day.'

[SBM]

Note of thanks

We would like to extend our heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to the Tri-County Times for continuing to do stories that bring awareness to our daughter’s murder, and everyone who took the time to contribute to those articles.

Thank you also to Vera Hogan for her tenacity, integrity and determination in finding the truth and obtaining justice for our Ally. And to the men and women of Holly VFW Post and Auxiliary 5587 for their ongoing generosity, support and friendship. They epitomize the values of community. Our grief and daily struggles would have been even more bleak without them.

Nikki and Franz Brueger, Rose Township
Parents of Alexandra “Ally” Brueger" (BBM)

My heart is completely broken for Nikki and Franz. Keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you so much for this. I was getting irritated by the constant bashing of the parents, and the arrogance of Wes. Wonder what our VI has to say for himself.

This news could fairly be termed a "bombshell," I think. I hope Nancy Grace takes note!!

screen-shot-2017-06-27-at-12-34-17-pm.png

I wish there were reaction buttons on post. Like FB has lol. This is bombshell worthy.

I still don't know what to think about all of this. I could dream up a million different scenarios... This definitely doesn't bode well for CM2121 and I'm curious to how he responds to this article.

We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month
What we know from this quote:
1. NB and FB aren't "eliminated" just not being considered as suspects "at this time" which leads me to the next point
2. "said Shaw earlier this month", before a lot of interesting things have developed in this thread.
3. LE doesn't eliminate someone based solely on polygraph results. Is this because LE believes it was CM2121 and they want to put more pressure on him, or are they trying not to show their hand to NB/FB so that the lines of communication remain open?

MOO

I still don't know what to think about all of this. I could dream up a million different scenarios... This definitely doesn't bode well for CM2121 and I'm curious to how he responds to this article.

1. NB and FB aren't "eliminated" just not being considered as suspects "at this time" which leads me to the next point
2. "said Shaw earlier this month", before a lot of interesting things have developed in this thread.
3. LE doesn't eliminate someone based solely on polygraph results. Is this because LE believes it was CM2121 and they want to put more pressure on him, or are they trying not to show their hand to NB/FB so that the lines of communication remain open?

MOO
In reference to your No. 2 -

The question should be why so many interesting things developing in this thread over the last month? Why now? Who is asserting those things? Where were those things in the first thread? What changed?

That's scary that he is "eliminated" as a suspect just by merely passing a polygraph.
Many murderers have passed polygraphs.

You're questioning that Franz Brueger passed a polygraph and has been eliminated as a suspect. I'm sure you recall that the VI hasn't passed a polygraph and is still considered a suspect.

We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month

MOO

1. The article states:

That, however, has changed. “We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.
That is because Franz voluntarily submitted to a polygraph test, which was completed in Flint on Friday, April 13. He passed the polygraph conclusively, eliminating him as a suspect. (BBM)

2. Would you please expound on what you mean by "a lot of interesting things"? I am genuinely curious.

3. I find your questions particularly interesting in that when the CWD episode first aired and Lt. Shaw said "We have not ruled out anyone. Including mom and dad," I immediately wondered if LE already had a primary suspect, and he made that comment so as to not tip their hand to that individual; in fact, at the time I even wondered if Franz and Nikki were ever even considered suspects, but I suppose it's safe to assume that at least Franz was if he took a polygraph.

In reference to your No. 2 -

The question should be why so many interesting things developing in this thread over the last month? Why now? Who is asserting those things? Where were those things in the first thread? What changed?
You're not wrong. Again though, I could come up with a million scenarios and still be off the mark.

1. The article states:

That, however, has changed. “We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.
That is because Franz voluntarily submitted to a polygraph test, which was completed in Flint on Friday, April 13. He passed the polygraph conclusively, eliminating him as a suspect. (BBM)

2. Would you please expound on what you mean by "a lot of interesting things"? I am genuinely curious.

3. I find your questions particularly interesting in that when the CWD episode first aired and Lt. Shaw said "We have not ruled out anyone. Including mom and dad," I immediately wondered if LE already had a primary suspect, and he made that comment so as to not tip their hand to that individual; in fact, at the time I even wondered if Franz and Nikki were ever even considered suspects, but I suppose it's safe to assume that at least Franz was if he took a polygraph.
I stand corrected. Thank you for pointing that out.

ETA: Sorry, I meant to respond to your second question:
By interesting things I just mean the photos another poster found of a light colored sedan in the driveway, as-well-as the photos from the conversations that were posted a few days back. Most notably the one I find most interesting is between him and the reporter. The same reporter that wrote today's articles.

Last edited:
On reddit, Wes wrote

"
Well... you sure have quite a lot to say about me for someone who “Just can’t brings themselves” to engage me directly. Well now I’m here to engage you so let’s cut the ...

We both know that the real reason you were uncomfortable engaging me directly is because you lack confidence in your ability to defend and support the suspicious views and opinions you have of me. The reason you lack this confidence is because you lack evidence.

The reason I say “awful things” about Nikki and Franz is because the “awful things” are true! Hence the basis for my suspicions. I also know that investigators are fully aware these “awful things” are true as well. (Hint:Why do you think Mom and Dad are still considered suspects?)

You also might have noticed that the week after CWD aired Nikki had done a series of back to back interviews where she told one blatant lie about me after the next, aggressively attempted to deny, discredit, and downplay the “awful things” I said about Franz and his deeply troubled and toxic relationship with Ally. I immediately knew that investigators were going to have a ton of new questions for Nikki and Franz regarding those interviews.
Then suddenly Nikki and Franz went completely silent and they haven’t spoken a word to the media since.

So stay tuned...."

Well now I just tuned back in. The parents have been cleared, Wes has not, and Lt. Shaw has outed him as a complete liar. He does not have insider information and the FBI are not involved, like he claimed.

I think that it is strange that a man who hated his daughter would allow a friend of hers to live with them and treat her well, by her own account. And it is not believable to me that a formerly loving father would not speak to his daughter for fifteen years because she gave him some cheek.

You're questioning that Franz Brueger passed a polygraph and has been eliminated as a suspect. I'm sure you recall that the VI hasn't passed a polygraph and is still considered a suspect.
Oh yes, I most certainly "recall that the VI hasn't passed a polygraph and is still considered a suspect."
My point was this "Many murderers have passed polygraphs."
Now a fresh point is this "Many innocent people have failed polygraphs."
Follow crime cases like we do here on Websleuths and this is well-known. A polygraph isn't conclusive.

Ally’s killer still at large
“We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.
That is because Franz voluntarily submitted to a polygraph test, which was completed in Flint on Friday, April 13. He passed the polygraph conclusively, eliminating him as a suspect.

Did Shaw or the reporter mention Perigo in this article?
And why did they turn his life upside down.

Mr. Perigo was mentioned in one local news article. No additional mention of BP as a suspect and never by any law enforcement agency. Perigo submitted to a polygraph and passed.

Suspect in murder of Holly jogger says he is innocent

..."He asked if I would take a polygraph, I said absolutely. I have nothing to hide, I went down, took a polygraph and passed it."...

You constantly bring the focus back to Perigo, and I’ve ignored it till now because you bring up a good point.

After tearing his life upside down he was never cleared as a suspect. IIRC someone called a tip in on him about him owning a white colored vehicle or something to that effect. LE keeps saying they’re looking for one more small piece of the puzzle but need the person that was “involved” to tell them about it. IE: whoever it was that called in that tip had reason to believe the guy did it beyond just him having a white vehicle because LE went to town on him. It’s possible they could be talking about whoever sent in the tip, and they need that person to come forward and tell them more of what they know.

I stand corrected. Thank you for pointing that out.

ETA: Sorry, I meant to respond to your second question:
By interesting things I just mean the photos another poster found of a light colored sedan in the driveway, as-well-as the photos from the conversations that were posted a few days back. Most notably the one I find most interesting is between him and the reporter. The same reporter that wrote today's articles.
What I found most interesting from the above is the reaction from LE. They are the ones that have all of the evidence in this case. The reporter, friend, friend's mother etc. are not privy to everything LE has. I even think at the time of their conversations that they weren't aware that WS was sometimes less than truthful.

I think WS probably didn't have permission to make those private conversations public and I think they should be removed but that's just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298