MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing back just a couple of early posts by the VI:

"So here’s something for everyone to chew on...
Why do we never here anything regarding the parents polygraph tests?
Ok, maybe the interviewer just always forgets to ask in every interview.
But even then, if they agreed to take, and they both passed.... you’d think maybe even they would just bring it up, right? After all, i did just go on national television and say I have suspicions of the father. Yet, still no mention?

Well I finally found the answer to this one... The reason we never hear anything about polygraphs and reason no ever asks..... Is because Nikki and Franz refuse to do any interview without preconditions. One of those preconditions is that they never get asked anything regarding them and polygraph tests...
. . .
Now, that’s a very bold statement coming from a woman who runs around making off camera agreements because she doesn’t want anyone to know their polygraph results, or that they both refused to take them when the police asked. Which would be far more interesting in my veiw.
. . .

Combatmedic2121, Mar 15, 2018

MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016

AND

No, absolutely not. I'm a suspect by default only. I was at home alone sleeping for my shift at the hospital that night. Therefore I can't ever be completely ruled out; technically. This is the ONLY reason I;m considered a suspect and I;ve been told this by investigators multiple times. There is ZERO evidence I had anything to do with Ally;s murder and I know investigators know that.
So a bigger suspect then her parents? No, not even close!
. . .

Combatmedic2121, Apr 12, 2018

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...twp-30-july-2016.313877/page-24#post-14050809

Since Franz obviously DID take a polygraph, passed it, and has been eliminated as a suspect, does it make sense that the Bruegers would "refuse to do any interview without preconditions . . . that they never get asked anything regarding them and polygraph tests" ??

Why wouldn't Nikki not "want anyone to know their polygraph results"? Or was that a lie?

Regarding the second post: SOMEone is lying about why Sutherland, who has no verifiable alibi, who failed a polygraph, from whom Ally moved away not long before she was murdered, who has been trashing Nikki and Franz almost from the beginning . . . remains a suspect. Either he's lying that the investigators say he's a suspect only by default because he claims to have been alone and asleep when Ally was murdered, or LE was lying when they told him that.

Either option is not good for the VI, IMO.

This is all in addition to the new information that it was a lie that the VI had inside information and had been working with the FBI.

Again...why?

Thank You so much for posting this link, BDE.

After reading the beautiful tributes by those who knew and loved Ally, my heart is broken and, at the same time, inspired.

Broken, for the immeasurable loss of her Bright Light.

Inspired, by the Bright Light that Ally shone upon this world.

I feel as if I know her a little bit better now.

Thank You to her family and friends for sharing your memories of your beloved Ally.

So it seems the polygraph is the indicator for guilt in the eyes of MSP and FBI are not involved (although a Federal agency put up the reward and the FBI did a profile) .

So only one suspect now but what is the evidence?

A sandal wearing assassin, driving a light colured sedan, wielding a shotgun, possibly known to the victim.

What about Ally's phone? Had she hooked up with anyone new? Could it have been a botched abduction attempt.

Was Websleuths being criticised in the article, because it sounded like it to me. Unfortunately I have not been able to access and read the whole article, only what has been quoted on here.

Was it only April 2018 that FB passed the poly or April 2017?

So suspects are ruled out if they pass a poly? If CM2121 had passed, then he would have been ruled out, I guess.

I am finding it strange that we are not hearing about evidence from LE. This is what brings a suspect to court after all.

Last edited:
You constantly bring the focus back to Perigo, and I’ve ignored it till now because you bring up a good point.

After tearing his life upside down he was never cleared as a suspect. IIRC someone called a tip in on him about him owning a white colored vehicle or something to that effect. LE keeps saying they’re looking for one more small piece of the puzzle but need the person that was “involved” to tell them about it. IE: whoever it was that called in that tip had reason to believe the guy did it beyond just him having a white vehicle because LE went to town on him. It’s possible they could be talking about whoever sent in the tip, and they need that person to come forward and tell them more of what they know.

Interesting observation. The reason Perigo could have been looked at so much is because the tipster revealed info ONLY the killer and LE would know? If that is the case we have to hope LE is looking at the persons in Perigo's life. He may, unknowingly, have some connection to the killer.

Oh yes, I most certainly "recall that the VI hasn't passed a polygraph and is still considered a suspect."
My point was this "Many murderers have passed polygraphs."
Now a fresh point is this "Many innocent people have failed polygraphs."
Follow crime cases like we do here on Websleuths and this is well-known. A polygraph isn't conclusive.

Ally’s killer still at large
“We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.
That is because Franz voluntarily submitted to a polygraph test, which was completed in Flint on Friday, April 13. He passed the polygraph conclusively, eliminating him as a suspect.

You're correct in that some known killers have passed polygraphs. Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway to name but two. That said, what I find interesting is that Franz didn't take the poly until nearly two years after Ally's death. I find the timing very odd.

So, the 'new news' just published today is that Franz took a polygraph three months ago, April 13. It seems odd to me that this significant point wouldn't have been published in April.

Unless. . . . perhaps LE is fabricating the 'new news' about the polygraph in order to cover misconduct by LE alluded to by our VI. This isn't beyond the realm of possibility, IMO.

If this significant 'news' was published in April, it would have been a golden opportunity to spotlight the case. Opportunity missed. HUH?

“We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.
That is because Franz voluntarily submitted to a polygraph test, which was completed in Flint on Friday, April 13. He passed the polygraph conclusively, eliminating him as a suspect.

You're correct in that some known killers have passed polygraphs. Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway to name but two. That said, what I find interesting is that Franz didn't take the poly until nearly two years after Ally's death. I find the timing very odd.
I don't find it odd. It seems to me, that Franz was never a serious suspect and maybe the polygraph was taken then, to tone down some of the slander that is being disseminated.

and FBI are not involved (although a Federal agency put up the reward and the FBI did a profile)
Yes, the FBI certainly was involved. And the FBI could still be involved in a manner that MSP doesn't know about. The FBI could be covertly investigating MSP for misconduct.
Which means our VI could be telling the truth about the FBI's involvement.
Shaw said, “Sutherland, still a suspect, has no inside information on this investigation and the FBI is not involved.”

Yes, the FBI certainly was involved. And the FBI could still be involved in a manner that MSP doesn't know about. The FBI could be covertly investigating MSP for misconduct.
Which means our VI could be telling the truth about the FBI's involvement.
Shaw said, “Sutherland, still a suspect, has no inside information on this investigation and the FBI is not involved.”
Well, anything is possible, but that meeting with the FBI did not come off, so..............

bbm

So you're comparing Ally's father Franz to serial killers Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway?

This unfounded speculation of Ally's father has seriously gotten out of hand.

It's beyond ridiculous to speculate that because Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway passed a polygraph that Franz must be still be a suspect simply because Franz passed a polygraph.

This is not only ridiculous unfounded speculation, it's an outrageous implied accusation.

Last edited:
bbm

So you're comparing Ally's father Franz to serial killers Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway?

This unfounded speculation of Ally's father has seriously gotten out of hand.
Yes. I seriously don't get this. When 'everyone is suspect' was said by LE, it was believed, now that Franz has been declared 'not a suspect', either LE are lying or the FBI is investigating them.

Hi Everyone,

Well, this is an eventful day in the case of murdered Ally Brueger as we are coming upon the 2 year anniversary of her death.

First, the lovely tributes for Ally and then a true bombshell of a story from Vera Hogan of the Tri-County Times.

In Vera Hogan's story, CombatMedic is discussed by law enforcement.

In the story as well is a very clear statement by law enforcement. Franz and Nikki are not suspects in their daughter's death. From the article:

That is because Franz voluntarily submitted to a polygraph test, which was completed in Flint on Friday, April 13. He passed the polygraph conclusively, eliminating him as a suspect."

Since law enforcement has cleared Nikki and Franz they can no longer be discussed as suspects. They can be discussed as to their relation to Ally of course but no more murder accusation

I will personally be speaking to Combat Medic about our rule on Websleuths which is if the police say a person has been cleared then that person can no longer be discussed as a suspect.

While no rule is truly black and white on Websleuths this rule is as close to B&W as you will see on Websleuths

Also off limits is Brian Perigo. He has passed a poly and from what I understand he is no longer a suspect. If I am wrong about Brian let me know.

We will keep this thread open as long as the discussion stays civil.

If Ally's case comes to another standstill might I suggest you take a look at our Cold Cases forum and our Missing Person forum.

So many families could use your help. Just a note of condolence is on a cold case thread could mean the world to someone who thinks everyone has forgotten their loved one's case.

CLICK HERE FOR COLD CASE FORUM
CLICK HERE FOR THE MISSING FORUM.

Tricia
PS. I am typing this while I am melting. I look like a human popsicle half melted. All that's left are my arms, torso, and head. Everything else is in pile of goo. Since it is so hot please forgive and typos.

Yes. I seriously don't get this. When 'everyone is suspect' was said by LE, it was believed, now that Franz has been declared 'not a suspect', either LE are lying or the FBI is investigating them.
? The timing you've described - - -"now that Franz has been declared 'not a suspect', either LE are lying or the FBI is investigating them"

Our VI previously posted about LE misconduct and FBI involvement BEFORE we knew anything about Franz no longer being a suspect.

? The timing you've described - - -"now that Franz has been declared 'not a suspect', either LE are lying or the FBI is investigating them"

Our VI previously posted about LE misconduct and FBI involvement BEFORE we knew anything about Franz no longer being a suspect.

I am sorry, but I don't see what that has to do with anything. It seems that everyone in this case are lying. Franz and Nikki, Vera, and LE. Only Wes has the truth?

MyBelle is saying polygraphs are unreliable and gave examples. We all know they aren't evidence.
I don't see what it can prove, especially if it was taken so long after the event. MSP need to be talking about evidence like the tyre molds taken, DNA, casings, shot and type of shell, the sandal surveillance etc.

I am sorry, but I don't see what that has to do with anything. It seems that everyone in this case are lying. Franz and Nikki, Vera, and LE. Only Wes has the truth?
RE: It seems that everyone in this case are lying.

Hmmm. No, not "everyone".
In addition to Wes being truthful, it seems that Nikki and Vera have also been truthful in the screenshots that our VI has shared (believe or disbelieve) which I believe to be accurate.
FEAR is a significant motivator to remain silent. I've seen it personally, and I can sense it in this case.
Nikki and Vera told the truth in the text messages, but they are FEARFUL to continue with their truth.
IMO

What LE misconduct?

Who has accused the MSP of misconduct?

So, the 'new news' just published today is that Franz took a polygraph three months ago, April 13. It seems odd to me that this significant point wouldn't have been published in April.

Unless. . . . perhaps LE is fabricating the 'new news' about the polygraph in order to cover misconduct by LE alluded to by our VI. This isn't beyond the realm of possibility, IMO.

If this significant 'news' was published in April, it would have been a golden opportunity to spotlight the case. Opportunity missed. HUH?

Maybe it's coming out now because Wes has been outed as spreading untruths all over Webslueths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298