MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing odd at all about the spotlight on the case this week as it is the two-year anniversary of Ally's murder.
There could have been another spotlight on the case in April by reporting that Franz passed the polygraph. Why miss an opportunity to get media coverage on the case? I'd want as much media coverage as possible.
Come on my friend :)

Let's just hope that Wes now focus on someone else for now.

He should have apologized and offered his resources and tenacity to help her parents catch the true killer.

Franz and the family previously had problems with neighbors. Franz said he felt the killer lived near by without mentioning said neighbors.

But maybe he was on to something without upright blasting his neighbors information to the press.

So hopefully Wes remembers that this is about Ally and her parents probably wont mind if he helps slueth other people and possibles. Jmo.

He should have apologized and offered his resources and tenacity to help her parents catch the true killer.

Franz and the family previously had problems with neighbors. Franz said he felt the killer lived near by without mentioning said neighbors.

But maybe he was on to something without upright blasting his neighbors information to the press.

So hopefully Wes remembers that this is about Ally and her parents probably wont mind if he helps slueth other people and possibles. Jmo.
I am not sure what we can discuss now about Wes. Normally we can discuss motives and methods, of a named suspect, but this case has been so different. With, IMO, Wes trying to control the narrative.

So, can a mod chime in and tell us what we can discuss? Can we discuss anything about Wes, who has not been shy about calling Alley's father a murderer?But we were not allowed to call Wes a murderer.
Can we now talk about Wes's lies?

I have to admit that I’m new to this case and just catching up by going back and reading threads 1 & 2. What a tragedy! The tributes to Ally posted earlier brought tears to my eyes. The shade thrown on her father never rang true, so I was glad to see he passed the polygraph FWIW and is no longer a suspect.

I think you can tell a lot about people by how they respond to reasonable requests by a mod to abide by the TOS. I was quite taken aback...make that shocked...by this post on the last thread by the VI in response to a mod request....clearly he does not handle being told “No” well at all. And he blatantly continued posting screenshots. I will just leave it at that.
JMO

MOD NOTE

We do not have Vera Hogan's or any other peripheral case players' permission to post private conversations that may have taken place with them. This includes text messages (screenshots aren't allowed on WS anyway, per TOS), hearsay from confidential conversations, and other communications that go off topic that we can't link or verify. Websleuths is a fact-based forum, and even though VIs do not need links for all of their information, they cannot speak on anyone's else's behalf without that person's permission.

The only reference to Vera Hogan should be in reference to articles about this case written by Vera that can be linked here.

Are you serious try to tell me that basically every conversation I’ve had with anyone regarding Alex’s death... ex boyfriends, parents, friends, reports, investigators... that if those individuals don’t come on here personally and give explicit permission to discuss this conversation than I’m not allowed to mention?
********!

These are not, in any way, confidential conversations or just “hearsay”.
I do [not] require your permission, or theirs, or anyone else’s, to discuss these conversations regarding Ally’s death or the information obtained from these conversations.
If anyone has a problem with this... they can **** off!
I hope I’m making myself clear about this!

VI NOTE

One of the moderators has previous deleted this post. I’ve reposted it and will continue to do so. I’ve also reported this moderator behavior.
Censoring critical and relevant information regarding Ally’s case is abhorrent and irresponsible. Any attempts to do so should NOT be tolerated by this community or by the public more broadly. Period!

Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Nothing odd at all about the spotlight on the case this week as it is the two-year anniversary of Ally's murder.
There could have been another spotlight on the case in April by reporting that Franz passed the polygraph. Why miss an opportunity to get media coverage on the case? I'd want as much media coverage as possible.
I agree because the Crime Watch episode was in March.

I truly don't understand the animosity to Wes. He has his opinions and has made them clear to us. To demand he apologize for offering his opinion is unreasonable in myo. This case may never be solved but LE also aren't accusing Wes. I'm just as baffled as everyone else.

Hi guys! I don’t write on here often but I do follow lots of cases. That being said I tried to look through all the old posts but couldn’t find it... but wasn’t there an interview or something that said NB was at church when A was shot and A was sleeping when she left the house? I thought i read that. But then on wed WS stated that “ the day she was murdered FB was in the garbage and A came out with her running shoes and said something Snippy” so that doesn’t make sense then right? Just want to make sure I’m not going nuts. Thanks for lisetening

Attachments

• DB2667FA-F02E-4470-8E13-9E384B39C2AA.png
    DB2667FA-F02E-4470-8E13-9E384B39C2AA.png
    379.8 KB · Views: 22
Hi guys! I don’t write on here often but I do follow lots of cases. That being said I tried to look through all the old posts but couldn’t find it... but wasn’t there an interview or something that said NB was at church when A was shot and A was sleeping when she left the house? I thought i read that. But then on wed WS stated that “ the day she was murdered FB was in the garbage and A came out with her running shoes and said something Snippy” so that doesn’t make sense then right? Just want to make sure I’m not going nuts. Thanks for lisetening
Sure, a father is going to murder his child because the ex boyfriend says she said something 'snippy' to him.

I agree because the Crime Watch episode was in March.

I truly don't understand the animosity to Wes. He has his opinions and has made them clear to us. To demand he apologize for offering his opinion is unreasonable in myo. This case may never be solved but LE also aren't accusing Wes. I'm just as baffled as everyone else.
You don't understand the animosity towards Wes???How about the fact he kept calling her dad a killer, and saying her mom was covering for him. Or maybe it's the way he was rude and condescending to posters and the mods.

What has been reported by MSM:

1. “wasn’t there an interview or something that said NB was at church when A was shot and A was sleeping when she left the house”:

1) Yes, Nikki was at church:
“Nikki heard the beyond devastating news while she was attending a mass service at church. She told 7 Action News her only child had no known enemies and always felt safe running in her neighborhood.”
Mother of murdered Rose Township jogger asks for public's help solving the case

Per BetteDavisEyes:
4:00Mass at St. Rita Church in Holly, MI

St. Rita Holly

UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

2) No, A couldn’t have been sleeping: She was getting ready to go for her run when Nikki and A last spoke, and when Nikki last saw A alive:

“And each time she left the house, mom would give Ally the exact same warning: ‘Be careful out there.’

Those were the last words she'd ever speak to Ally as her daughter set out on her usual afternoon run on July 30, 2016.”
Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

2. As to what Wes said on Wed. about A coming out wearing her running shoes and Franz being in the garage at the time, there are no MSM reports. He says the information came from Vera Hogan and posted a screenshot of their email exchange where Vera talks about it.

And no. you definitely are not going nuts: There has been a lot of confusion over whether or not A was sleeping when Nikki left the house because that is what Wes has stated multiple times, including in this post from June 27:

I also believe what Nikki originally told me 2 weeks after Ally’s death... that Ally was still sleeping when Nikki left the house that day.“
UNSOLVED - Mi - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Again, this has never been confirmed via MSM, however.

You don't understand the animosity towards Wes???How about the fact he kept calling her dad a killer, and saying her mom was covering for him. Or maybe it's the way he was rude and condescending to posters and the mods.

At the time I guess it was within TOS and Tricia posted making it clear noone should harass our VI.
I have only been on one other thread with a VI who decided not to keep posting and there were no controversial postings at all AFAICR. So we are lucky to have this additional source of info in addition to LE and MSM.

I wonder if CM2121 has Facebook history from Ally's account or other SM that he could post on here?
For myself, I am happy to remember the "I love you" texts that he was willing to share with us, so I am hoping he will continue to share.

Anyone who doesn't understand the negative reaction to Wes hasn't been reading his comments on these threads, imho.

At the time I guess it was within TOS and Tricia posted making it clear noone should harass our VI.
I have only been on one other thread with a VI who decided not to keep posting and there were no controversial postings at all AFAICR. So we are lucky to have this additional source of info in addition to LE and MSM.

I wonder if CM2121 has Facebook history from Ally's account or other SM that he could post on here?
For myself, I am happy to remember the "I love you" texts that he was willing to share with us, so I am hoping he will continue to share.
I don't agree that we are lucky to have him because he has tried to lead us in a certain direction that wasn't based on facts.

2) No, A couldn’t have been sleeping: She was getting ready to go for her run when Nikki and A last spoke, and when Nikki last saw A alive:

“And each time she left the house, mom would give Ally the exact same warning: ‘Be careful out there.’

Those were the last words she'd ever speak to Ally as her daughter set out on her usual afternoon run on July 30, 2016.”
Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

And no. you definitely are not going nuts: There has been a lot of confusion over whether or not A was sleeping when Nikki left the house because that is what Wes has stated multiple times, including in this post from June 27:

I am still confused. I remember reading an article where Nikki was saying that Ally came back from the nightshift and then went to bed before Nikki got up. So they missed each other, but on other days they would have had breakfast/tea together. I could be completely wrong about these details, but this is how what I remember reading. Unfortunately I have not found back the article (but I keep looking) where this was written. Does anyone else remember this detail? My impression was that
Nikki didn't get to speak to Ally that day.

Last edited:
But then on wed WS stated that “ the day she was murdered FB was in the garbage and A came out with her running shoes and said something Snippy” so that doesn’t make sense then right?
Sure, a father is going to murder his child because the ex boyfriend says she said something 'snippy' to him.
Franz, the father said Ally had said something snippy to him right before her run. And Franz said this to Vera Hogan... it’s in the screenshot.
I’m only relaying the info.

Inaccurate - "the ex boyfriend says she said something 'snippy' to him"
Here is the original post which, according to our VI, are Vera's words on the iPhone screenshot:
VH is relaying what FB told her:
Vera Hogan interactions with Franz...
. . .
- Franz told Vera, on the day Alex was killed he was out in the Garage when Ally came out to put on here running shoes.
Franz asked Alex a question and Alex said something “Snippy”.
Then “Nikki gave him a dirty look, not the first one.”

Anyone who doesn't understand the negative reaction to Wes hasn't been reading his comments on these threads, imho.
I've read them. Here's the thing...CM/Wes is stating his beliefs. Strong beliefs. Now, just because WE don't agree, doesn't mean those are not his feelings. He strongly feels what he feels, unless he is the culprit and in that case he is deflecting.

I cannot forget the case (here) of Taylor Wright. Her ex-husband was a VI and nearly strung up because he was simply telling the truth about the victim in his own words/opinion. Turns out...he had NOTHING to do with her murder. But oh, how he 'sounded' guilty!

I am still confused. I remember reading an article where Nikki was saying that Ally came back from the nightshift and then went to bed before Nikki got up. So they missed each other, but on other days they would have had breakfast/tea together. I could be completely wrong about these details, but this is how what I remember reading. Unfortunately I have not found back the article (but I keep looking) where this was written. Does anyone else remember this detail? My impression was that
Nikki didn't get to speak to Ally that day.

I’m not sure if this is what you are referring to (my apologies in advance if it isn’t), but Wes posted on May 7:

It wasn’t until the far more recent interviews where Nikki brings up, “The last words I said to my daughter that day right before her run...” where she holds her by the shoulder, looks right at her and says, “Be careful out there!”

I heart breaking story to be sure...
Except for the fact that a month after Alex’s death I was sitting at Nikk’s kitchen table with her having coffee together and she said she’s been meaning to ask me how Ally’s last night at work was.
Nikki said that usually when Ally got home from work in the morning Nikki was around awake and they’d usually drink coffee together and talk about how Ally’s shift went that night before...

The morning she was killed, however, Nikki said she had over slept, and by the time Nikki had woken up Ally had already came home and gone to bed.
Nikki said she was really hoping to talk to Ally before she had to leave that day but Ally was still sleeping, so Nikki just let her sleep because she must of needed the rest. Nikki said that she regrets not waking Ally up before she left.
That she’d, “Always regret not getting to talk to her daughter on that last day of her life!”
(RBBM)

MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members