MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What LE misconduct?

Who has accused the MSP of misconduct?
Review posts 171 through 176 on this thread. My computer is too slow to open those attachments again, but the dialogue is in one or two of those screenshots.

RE: It seems that everyone in this case are lying.

Hmmm. No, not "everyone".
In addition to Wes being truthful, it seems that Nikki and Vera have also been truthful in the screenshots that our VI has shared (believe or disbelieve) which I believe to be accurate.
FEAR is a significant motivator to remain silent. I've seen it personally, and I can sense it in this case.
Nikki and Vera told the truth in the text messages, but they are FEARFUL to continue with their truth.
IMO
Or it could be that Franz was never considered a serious suspect. I doubt that they are only relying on polygraph.

Yes. I seriously don't get this. When 'everyone is suspect' was said by LE, it was believed, now that Franz has been declared 'not a suspect', either LE are lying or the FBI is investigating them.

Yes so now everyone except FB is suspect. I find this strange that FB is cleared shortly after we find out he has a friend in LE who has helped regarding a problem neighbour.

Yes so now everyone except FB is suspect. I find this strange that FB is cleared shortly after we find out he has a friend in LE who has helped regarding a problem neighbour.
I am sorry, but I cannot believe LE are so corrupt to let a man get away with murder because of one friend in LE. I have friends in LE, one of whom helped me with a problem tenant, but I would not be given any leeway in serious case because of a friendship.

Yes so now everyone except FB is suspect.
NB isn't a suspect either:
“We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.

Ally’s killer still at large
During his interview with the host, Chris Hanson, Shaw said everyone was still a suspect, “including mom and dad.”
That, however, has changed. “We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.
That is because Franz voluntarily submitted to a polygraph test, which was completed in Flint on Friday, April 13. He passed the polygraph conclusively, eliminating him as a suspect.

I'm saying the timing is suspect. I said nothing about corruption. CM2121 has ruffled some feathers IMO.

UOTE="Jennifer17, post: 14237515, member: 199552"]I am sorry, but I cannot believe LE are so corrupt to let a man get away with murder because of one friend in LE. I have friends in LE, one of whom helped me with a problem tenant, but I would not be given any leeway in serious case because of a friendship.[/QUOTE]
Im

NB isn't a suspect either:
“We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.

Ally’s killer still at large
During his interview with the host, Chris Hanson, Shaw said everyone was still a suspect, “including mom and dad.”
That, however, has changed. “We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.
That is because Franz voluntarily submitted to a polygraph test, which was completed in Flint on Friday, April 13. He passed the polygraph conclusively, eliminating him as a suspect.

i was quoting Jennifet17 by saying that but ok sorry- so now everyone is a suspect except NB and FB right?

So it seems the polygraph is the indicator for guilt in the eyes of MSP and FBI are not involved (although a Federal agency put up the reward and the FBI did a profile) .

So only one suspect now but what is the evidence?

A sandal wearing assassin, driving a light colured sedan, wielding a shotgun, possibly known to the victim.

What about Ally's phone? Had she hooked up with anyone new? Could it have been a botched abduction attempt.

Was Websleuths being
bbm

So you're comparing Ally's father Franz to serial killers Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway?

This unfounded speculation of Ally's father has seriously gotten out of hand.

It's beyond ridiculous to speculate that because Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway passed a polygraph that Franz must be still be a suspect simply because Franz passed a polygraph.

This is not only ridiculous unfounded speculation, it's an outrageous implied accusation.

Good heavens! I wasn't comparing Ally's father to serial killers. I was merely responding to another poster who commented that polygraphs can be false which is why they aren't admissible in court.

I'
Review posts 171 through 176 on this thread. My computer is too slow to open those attachments again, but the dialogue is in one or two of those screenshots.

I'm not going to review posts.

If someone makes an accusation as serious as LE misconduct, I expect the accuser to support their own accusations. It's not my job to conduct research or find supporting evidence on behalf of the accuser.

I think we must be careful here.

Just because Franz has been eliminated as a suspect, it doesn't mean that Combatmedic is guilty of Ally's murder.

I never believed that Franz was involved. At the same time, just because CB/WS purportedly failed a polygraph, I'm not persuaded of his guilt.

ETA: I don't rely on polygraphs to inform me.

Last edited:
I'm saying the timing is suspect. I said nothing about corruption. CM2121 has ruffled some feathers IMO.

The timing is very odd. I wish the FBI was involved in this case. July, 2016 is when both Ally and Sierah Joughin were murdered. Both were on rural roads in either Eastern Michigan or NW Ohio near the Michigan state line. Now, Mollie Tibbitts is missing and rural roads are being searched in Iowa I hope LE cross-checks killer James Worley's prison records to see who he served time with in 1990 when he attempted to kidnap a woman on a rural road in Ohio and she got away.

It's the two-year anniversary of Ally's death. Of course there are going to be articles and reports and memorials. I see nothing odd or suspicious about the timing - this is expected.
Nothing odd at all about the spotlight on the case this week as it is the two-year anniversary of Ally's murder.
There could have been another spotlight on the case in April by reporting that Franz passed the polygraph. Why miss an opportunity to get media coverage on the case? I'd want as much media coverage as possible.

Nothing odd at all about the spotlight on the case this week as it is the two-year anniversary of Ally's murder.
There could have been another spotlight on the case in April by reporting that Franz passed the polygraph. Why miss an opportunity to get media coverage on the case? I'd want as much media coverage as possible.

Yes - with the two year anniversary of Ally's murder approaching, the more media attention, the better.

This case needs to be solved.

Or it could be that Franz was never considered a serious suspect. I doubt that they are only relying on polygraph.
Agree. There are many ways to eliminate suspects early in an investigation, and the police don't use lie detector tests to decide who is innocent:

Lie detectors: Why they don't work, and why police use them anyway

Here's what makes this all so baffling: The question of whether polygraphs are a good way to figure out whether someone is lying was settled long ago. They aren't.
But if there's so much evidence that polygraphs don't detect lies, why are these people bent on using them?

One possibility is the belief that they're useful as a prop — part of what Saxe calls the "theater" of interrogation. "If the examiner does the theater well, and tricks the subject into believing that his or her lies can be detected, they might confess," he says.

Related is the belief that polygraphs might be useful as a deterrent: If a sex offender believes he or she is going to be regularly subjected to accurate lie detection tests, committing a crime suddenly looks like a guarantee of heading back to prison. For both of these uses, it doesn't matter whether the test actually works, just that it's perceived as effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298