MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wes was the one on a dating site, not Ally. I find it a bit offensive that you would be intimating that Ally was having an affair with a married man. If that is not what you are proposing, I apologise, but it seems to me that you are.

Wow. You are intentionally twisting my post. I responded to the poster who suggested a number of things she thinks LE should look into, including an affair, if they haven't already. I agreed and stated the basis of my opinion.

Yes, Wes stated he was on a dating site. He also stated the reason they ended the relationship is because Ally wanted marriage and he did not because he wanted to be financially secure. That happened several months before Ally's murder. It is not inconceivable that she may have been in another relationship. She was attractive, very well-liked and had a circle of genuine friends.

In a semi- rural area, though, the houses may be far from the street or hidden by trees. We just moved to a neighborhood where the homes are on 1 acre lots with trees and I can't see or hear a thing from my front windows.
The area wasn't semi-rural, it was rural with a dirt road.
At least two 9-1-1 calls were made in this case. Shotguns are loud.

I've been thinking about this for quite awhile, and am now going to pose a sensitive question with respect. Do we know if any of the neighbors between the Brueger house and where Ally was murdered have anyone living in their home that suffers from Alzheimers or dementia? If this angle has not been explored, it should be.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I can't see somebody with dementia firing four shots at Ally. This was deliberate. The person fired four shots in an area where there were homeowners within earshot. If he had hit his victim with the first shot I don't think he would take a chance with three more shots. But he had to make sure because she could identify him.

I also think detectives have a good idea of who the perp is but don't have enough evidence for a conviction...yet.

All just my opinion and speculation.

Wes was the one on a dating site, not Ally. I find it a bit offensive that you would be intimating that Ally was having an affair with a married man. If that is not what you are proposing, I apologise, but it seems to me that you are.

Jennifer - I was the one who had that in my list upthread. Here's why. We have a crime that has gone unsolved for two years. While some of my questions may seem insensitive, I will risk that if it helps us get an inch closer to uncovering some line of thinking that is fresh or helpful. Personally, I think Ally's life is a testimony of achievement, and a legacy of laughter and love.
Let's keep pressing, even when the questions are uncomfortable.

Just when you think you can make it to bed. I read the post and got the same inference as you did.
Double whammy was bringing in the man that tried to save the life of Ally. Awful...IMO

The area wasn't semi-rural, it was rural with a dirt road.
At least two 9-1-1 calls were made in this case. Shotguns are loud.
In my post, I quoted another post that had nothing to do with gunshots. Rural or semi rural, my point was that when your home is not close to the road, you might not notice a "strange car" in the neighborhood. I can't see cars from my front windows due to trees.

I can't see somebody with dementia firing four shots at Ally. This was deliberate. The person fired four shots in an area where there were homeowners within earshot. If he had hit his victim with the first shot I don't think he would take a chance with three more shots. But he had to make sure because she could identify him.

I also think detectives have a good idea of who the perp is but don't have enough evidence for a conviction...yet.

All just my opinion and speculation.
You are most likely right Belle. I thought of, was grasping at this dementia angle as I recalled a case of a man with dementia who shot a teenager coming on his property. I was transposing that incident to Ally's murder and wondered if there might be a similarity.

Just when you think you can make it to bed. I read the post and got the same inference as you did.
Double whammy was bringing in the man that tried to save the life of Ally. Awful...IMO
What?! Do you mean he was arrested, or brought in for questioning...to give a statement? That would make sense.

Maybe that feeling of disbelief is true. I would urge them to do what's right - call anonymously, even if you think it's just too small a bit of information to share - do it!
You know who you are....
bbm
What does that mean? Cryptic and personal for the person, LE know exactly, that this person knows? And this person would decide to call LE because of that "threat"?? Think not.

Wow. You are intentionally twisting my post. I responded to the poster who suggested a number of things she thinks LE should look into, including an affair, if they haven't already. I agreed and stated the basis of my opinion.

Yes, Wes stated he was on a dating site. He also stated the reason they ended the relationship is because Ally wanted marriage and he did not because he wanted to be financially secure. That happened several months before Ally's murder. It is not inconceivable that she may have been in another relationship. She was attractive, very well-liked and had a circle of genuine friends.
Really? You believe everything that Wes has posted? That she was begging him to marry her? She left him. He is her ex boyfriend. And now you are positing that she was having an affair? It is far more likely that Ally ended the relationship because she found out that he was chatting with women on a dating site. That would do it for me, and I suspect you would too.

Jennifer - I was the one who had that in my list upthread. Here's why. We have a crime that has gone unsolved for two years. While some of my questions may seem insensitive, I will risk that if it helps us get an inch closer to uncovering some line of thinking that is fresh or helpful. Personally, I think Ally's life is a testimony of achievement, and a legacy of laughter and love.
Let's keep pressing, even when the questions are uncomfortable.
Well, I am sorry, but I fail to see where asking the question if Ally was ever pregnant, fits into this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue