MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I doubt the only evidence they have is the polygraph. I'm sure they had good reasons to take Franz off the suspect list while leaving others on.

I’m also curious if this information the VI claims implicates Franz and his wife is new information or has he been sitting on it. And if he has, why?

And I doubt the only evidence they have is the polygraph. I'm sure they had good reasons to take Franz off the suspect list while leaving others on.
LE admitted during the CWD interview that the polygraph test or not telling the truth was not evidence of guilt. So to name one person as suspect and to say one is no longer a suspect tells me they have more information than we know about.IMO

LE admitted during the CWD interview that the polygraph test or not telling the truth was not evidence of guilt. So to name one person as suspect and to say one is no longer a suspect tells me they have more information than we know about.IMO

I know how frustrating and how desperate families can feel without answers. One thing I do know for sure is that the chances of solving a murder case increase significantly when the family and loved ones of the murder victim are in lock step with the Detective. I pray that everyone involved in working with LE on Ally's case can continue to keep the faith and persevere. I think we should all take a moment to surround those in LE working on Ally's case with gratitude and prayers for their continued focus. As an avid jogger, I am seeing more and more of these jogger attacks popping up and believe it's imperative to solve this case for Ally's loved ones, and to learn from, and prevent other jogger attacks from happening.

Last edited:
What do we know about Ally's experience taking classes towards her master? Do we know if she ever mentioned any issues while attending? I'm sure LE has had this exploration as part of their investigation. The biggest question marks for me ATM are:
1. Were there any criminals/RSO's working at the campus where Ally was taking classes towards her master?
2. Did Ally ever mention any issues with anyone on campus?
3. Were there any criminals/RSO's living within a half mile radius of the Brueger home or where Ally was murdered?
4. The shotgun shells - what is that type of shotgun typically used for - hunting, or?
5. Within a reasonable radius, have there been any Craig's list shotguns for sale that fit that profile? (Yes, Perp's are stupid)
6. Was there anyone with a violent criminal record working at the hospital during this time period?
7. Was Ally involved with a married person, or having an illicit relationship? (This is *not* intended to besmirch her character, it is a question that should be asked.)
8. Was Ally ever pregnant? (Her best friend should be asked this question)
9. Was Ally ever taking care of patient that passed away and the family blamed the hospital?
10. Was there anyone who was known to be jealous of Ally or to have disliked her intensely?
11. Was Ally often mistaken for a child from a distance?
12. Have there been many child abduction cases in the immediate area?
13. Did Ally know something that she was silenced for?

These are the questions that I keep turning over and over and trying to see patterns and how some of these dots might connect.

What do we know about Ally's experience taking classes towards her master? Do we know if she ever mentioned any issues while attending? I'm sure LE has had this exploration as part of their investigation. The biggest question marks for me ATM are:
1. Were there any criminals/RSO's working at the campus where Ally was taking classes towards her master?
2. Did Ally ever mention any issues with anyone on campus?
3. Were there any criminals/RSO's living within a half mile radius of the Brueger home or where Ally was murdered?
4. The shotgun shells - what is that type of shotgun typically used for - hunting, or?
5. Within a reasonable radius, have there been any Craig's list shotguns for sale that fit that profile? (Yes, Perp's are stupid)
6. Was there anyone with a violent criminal record working at the hospital during this time period?
7. Was Ally involved with a married person, or having an illicit relationship? (This is *not* intended to besmirch her character, it is a question that should be asked.)
8. Was Ally ever pregnant? (Her best friend should be asked this question)
9. Was Ally ever taking care of patient that passed away and the family blamed the hospital?
10. Was there anyone who was known to be jealous of Ally or to have disliked her intensely?
11. Was Ally often mistaken for a child from a distance?
12. Have there been many child abduction cases in the immediate area?
13. Did Ally know something that she was silenced for?

These are the questions that I keep turning over and over and trying to see patterns and how some of these dots might connect.
BBM. Why on earth would that have anything to do with her murder?

BBM. Why on earth would that have anything to do with her murder?
Some men, if already attached, find a pregnant girlfriend very inconvenient. Especially if they are pressing for a commitment.

Editing to add that I can't help but think of the notorious missing persons case of Jean Spangler, from many decades ago. Hollywood mystery case.

Last edited:
Yes, the FBI certainly was involved. And the FBI could still be involved in a manner that MSP doesn't know about. The FBI could be covertly investigating MSP for misconduct.
Which means our VI could be telling the truth about the FBI's involvement.
Ally’s killer still at large
Shaw said, “Sutherland, still a suspect, has no inside information on this investigation and the FBI is not involved.”
The VI didn't know that the Bruegers were cleared
Nothing odd at all about the spotlight on the case this week as it is the two-year anniversary of Ally's murder.
There could have been another spotlight on the case in April by reporting that Franz passed the polygraph. Why miss an opportunity to get media coverage on the case? I'd want as much media coverage as possible.

Obviously they wanted to read all the interesting things the VI had to say here on Websleuths and Reddit, so they didn't tell him. It's common police practice to not inform the public or other suspects about all the case info. Almost no one but the suspect thinks the parents did it, so why would this be newsworthy in April? LE got more bang for their buck by keeping the news quiet for a while. But the accusations and slander probably became too much for the family so they released the news.

Some men, if already attached, find a pregnant girlfriend very inconvenient. Especially if they are pressing for a commitment.
And wives have known to get very angry when they find out hubby has a girlfriend.

Nikki made a comment in a news article that I found on Thread 1. She said Ally turned and was running away from the killer when she was shot. There may have been a blood trail or the shotgun shells found.I always ran facing traffic.

This might be the evidence LE are basing their "she knew her killer" theory. The fact that Ally made it within 30 feet of the man's house is an indication she was running on his side of the road to begin with.

Obviously they wanted to read all the interesting things the VI had to say here on Websleuths and Reddit, so they didn't tell him. It's common police practice to not inform the public or other suspects about all the case info. Almost no one but the suspect thinks the parents did it, so why would this be newsworthy in April? LE got more bang for their buck by keeping the news quiet for a while. But the accusations and slander probably became too much for the family so they released the news.
I suppose it's possible LE wanted to silently watch what Wes would say here on Websleuths. I must say though, I found it interesting that the text screenshots shared by Wes indicate LE was not interested in talking with him when he offered it up to them. Assuming the screenshots of those conversations were legitimate, which is each individual's decision to make, I feel it indicates LE isn't really focused on Wes as a suspect either. JMO.

And wives have known to get very angry when they find out hubby has a girlfriend.

Nikki made a comment in a news article that I found on Thread 1. She said Ally turned and was running away from the killer when she was shot. There may have been a blood trail or the shotgun shells found.I always ran facing traffic.

This might be the evidence LE are basing their "she knew her killer" theory. The fact that Ally made it within 30 feet of the man's house is an indication she was running on his side of the road to begin with.

Wes was the one on a dating site, not Ally. I find it a bit offensive that you would be intimating that Ally was having an affair with a married man. If that is not what you are proposing, I apologise, but it seems to me that you are.

I suppose it's possible LE wanted to silently watch what Wes would say here on Websleuths. I must say though, I found it interesting that the text screenshots shared by Wes indicate LE was not interested in talking with him when he offered it up to them. Assuming the screenshots of those conversations were legitimate, which is each individual's decision to make, I feel it indicates LE isn't really focused on Wes as a suspect either. JMO.

That is not my perception of LE's disinterest in Wes' accusations.

I've been thinking about this for quite awhile, and am now going to pose a sensitive question with respect. Do we know if any of the neighbors between the Brueger house and where Ally was murdered have anyone living in their home that suffers from Alzheimers or dementia? If this angle has not been explored, it should be.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Nobody knew the Bruegers are no longer suspects until the recent news article. MSP certainly didn't rush out to announce it, did they??

Well that's hard to dispute; good point. It just seems very, very risky for an out-of-towner to be maneuvering through the back roads of a small town without detection. My point is that they haven't been caught because they blended in...a local. Seems like "out of place" folks would have been noticed quickly in that small community.
In a semi- rural area, though, the houses may be far from the street or hidden by trees. We just moved to a neighborhood where the homes are on 1 acre lots with trees and I can't see or hear a thing from my front windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nosey2b