MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know "that LE does not believe the evidence"?
It could be that LE does not yet have the evidence. So LE wouldn't yet be believing or disbelieving.
The words on the text are "damning info I was holding back and saving for LE".
Perhaps he is still "holding back and saving for LE".
Maybe saving for FBI instead of showing to MSP?

The MSP may not have known about it when they they were interviewed. We know the story just ran but the interview could have taken place three weeks ago. The article says:

That, however, has changed. “We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.

For those new to this case, this recent article will give you some insight on this very unusual thread.

Ally’s killer still at large

holy moly!

“Since that interview, the idea that Franz Brueger could have shot and killed his only child was continued publicly on a website called websleuths.com.

Tricia Griffith is the owner and administrator of that site, which is a members-only forum dedicated to studying, discussing and possibly assisting in solving open crimes throughout the country.

“The public is able to read open forum discussions,” Griffith said. “But no one can ‘post’ anything on the site unless they go through the application and approval process to become a verified insider.”

In order to protect members’ identities, code names are used when participating in the forum discussions. Ally’s murder has become a popular topic of discussion on the site. Well-meaning members have had daily discussions regarding this crime, especially since one member claims to have inside knowledge of the case.

Although he, too, uses a code name, that member has identified himself as Ally’s boyfriend and claims to have first-hand knowledge about her parents and the case. He also claims to be in touch with investigators and says the FBI is now involved.“

The MSP may not have known about it when they they were interviewed. We know the story just ran but the interview could have taken place three weeks ago. The article says:

That, however, has changed. “We do not consider the Bruegers as suspects at this time,” said Shaw earlier this month.
Yes, but after that revelation, I am sure that they would put that right if Franz was under suspicion again. I can't imagine what this latest evidence would be, but IMO, the other evidence was not evidence at all.

MSP - Police Seek Information in Murder of Alexandra Brueger

Just a reminder that anyone can call in *anonymous* tip information to the Michigan State Police. Perhaps someone has info, or suspects something, but is too frightened to speak up. Maybe that nagging little gut feeling won't go away. Maybe that feeling of disbelief is true. I would urge them to do what's right - call anonymously, even if you think it's just too small a bit of information to share - do it!
You know who you are....

MSP Tip Line: 1-855-MICH-TIP

Metro North Post: 1- 248-584-5740

MSP Dispatch: 1-313-237-2450

Crime Stoppers: 1-800-SPEAK-UP

THANK YOU!
I encourage everyone to call!
DONT stop until this case is solved!

Yes, but after that revelation, I am sure that they would put that right if Franz was under suspicion again. I can't imagine what this latest evidence would be, but IMO, the other evidence was not evidence at all.
LE often doesn't name any suspects at all before they make an arrest. If they receive new evidence, they'll jump on it without telling the public. MSP said they are hoping someone comes forward with the piece they need. I hope that happens soon.

YEa! The last thing MSP want is any attention brought to this case!
They want to bury Ally’s case and how it was botched!
Let’s keep going until this makes national news

I assume “YEa!” means “Yes” you have shared this damaging info with LE. So, if you’ve already given this information to LE and Tricia, are you planning to share it here? How can it become national news if you don’t tell anyone else?

Was this information about Franz shared with Tricia and LE before or after the recent article saying that he passed the polygraph? Just trying to understand the timeline.

YEa! The last thing MSP want is any attention brought to this case!
They want to bury Ally’s case and how it was botched!
Let’s keep going until this makes national news
So far, I've not seen any other media pick up that recent article which was in a small, tri-county publication.

And I doubt the only evidence they have is the polygraph. I'm sure they had good reasons to take Franz off the suspect list while leaving others on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02