MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter straps her phone to her arm. Please get one. I was an avid jogger and that was before cell phones. One time I was bitten on the back of the leg badly enough to need stitches and one time I broke my foot as I stepped off the road because of an oncoming car.
I have one of those and consider this a "message from above". Done, and thank you.

Sorry for the kind of OT but I bought a FlipBelt for running last year. Game changer! Water bottle, phone, even a place to securely hook my key. Hands free.

Yep. These are great. I had a charger hooked to my phone today, and my stun gun, all tucked into my FlipBelt. And still had more room for whatever. Worth every penny.

Just a few days ago... now she’s trying to walk it back....
I’m tired of everyone’s BS
Watch them try to delete and hide it...
Why not post your Tinder messages or whatever dating site you were on which caused your break up with Ally instead of exposing everyone else you message with?

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 12
It does not seem like LE
Wes, The screenshot shows a text to Tricia with these words:
“when I said I had more damning info I was holding back and saving for LE… that’s what I’m showing you”

Is there a reason for not sharing the “damning info” here with us?

It appears that LE does not believe the evidence. What is it?

It does not seem like LE
It appears that LE does not believe the evidence. What is it?
How do we know "that LE does not believe the evidence"?
It could be that LE does not yet have the evidence. So LE wouldn't yet be believing or disbelieving.
The words on the text are "damning info I was holding back and saving for LE".
Perhaps he is still "holding back and saving for LE".
Maybe saving for FBI instead of showing to MSP?

Your problem is you claim innocent but steadily expose everyone's personal messages to you ; As if you're exposing some huge conspiracy.

No wonder most stop replying to your text or emails or messages.

Because you are trying to show your support from people that dont publicly support you but just friendly agree with you during your Do You Believe Me Messages. Smh

Last edited:
Yep. These are great. I had a charger hooked to my phone today, and my stun gun, all tucked into my FlipBelt. And still had more room for whatever. Worth every penny.
(Googling/amazoning “flipbelt”)

(Eta: seems they have it at BBBeyond...and I have a coupon woohoo. Thanks guys!)

Just a few days ago... now she’s trying to walk it back....
I’m tired of everyone’s BS
Watch them try to delete and hide it...

Which LE agency did you share it with? The initial reward was offered by the Federal ATF

In the Mollie Tibbetts case there has been a lot of misinformation because multiple LE agencies are involved and multiple news organizations.

Last edited:
He did? Where?
Seaseas.

I thought you were more up to code on things.

The man has shown private conversations from multiple people that didn't want to be displayed publicly online.

So you message him if you want to about private matters.

Because Its one thing to do this at a bar while talking to a patron over a bottle.

But this is something else.

Jmo.

MSP - Police Seek Information in Murder of Alexandra Brueger

Just a reminder that anyone can call in *anonymous* tip information to the Michigan State Police. Perhaps someone has info, or suspects something, but is too frightened to speak up. Maybe that nagging little gut feeling won't go away. Maybe that feeling of disbelief is true. I would urge them to do what's right - call anonymously, even if you think it's just too small a bit of information to share - do it!
You know who you are....

MSP Tip Line: 1-855-MICH-TIP

Metro North Post: 1- 248-584-5740

MSP Dispatch: 1-313-237-2450

Crime Stoppers: 1-800-SPEAK-UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online