MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am sorry, but I fail to see where asking the question if Ally was ever pregnant, fits into this
Pregnancies aren't always received with joy by both parties. Pregnancy could have been a motive for murder. We haven't been able to come up with many solid motives for someone to murder Ally, so I was offering this up as a possibility for consideration. Admittedly I don't think it has strong merit, but I am trying to contribute to fresh thinking.

Really? You believe everything that Wes has posted? That she was begging him to marry her? She left him. He is her ex boyfriend. And now you are positing that she was having an affair? It is far more likely that Ally ended the relationship because she found out that he was chatting with women on a dating site. That would do it for me, and I suspect you would too.
Good grief. I never suggested Ally was having an affair, I said LE should check it out. If you don't want to believe Wes, go for it. I have no reason not to believe him. You seem to be fixated on Wes and twist every post toward him.

Pregnancies aren't always received with joy by both parties. Pregnancy could have been a motive for murder. We haven't been able to come up with many solid motives for someone to murder Ally, so I was offering this up as a possibility for consideration. Admittedly I don't think it has strong merit, but I am trying to contribute to fresh thinking.
Of course you were offering it as a possibility. I'm tired of the twisting of posts.

Last edited:
Really? You believe everything that Wes has posted? That she was begging him to marry her? She left him. He is her ex boyfriend. And now you are positing that she was having an affair? It is far more likely that Ally ended the relationship because she found out that he was chatting with women on a dating site. That would do it for me, and I suspect you would too.

I have been wondering about the relationship between Ally and Wes the day she died.
Nikki stated in an interview that they split up amicably. Wes posted here that they were planning to get married. Which is it? Or perhaps something in between these extremes.

My impression is that they had not completely split up. Wes posted screenshots where Ally spontaneously texted him "I love you" around 4am the day she died if I recall correctly. I wonder, would a person text that to someone else after a definitive recent break-up? In my opinion, that would signal the other party that their relationship is more than an amicable split-up.

Ally's mom, from March article. bbm

New details revealed on Crime Watch Daily TV episode

“At the time of her murder, she was just friends with Wes and his fabrications of marriage need to end,” Nikki said. “The idea that Ally would have agreed to an engagement in December of 2016 is preposterous. And then to wait until Wes was accepted into a nursing program, successfully completing a two-year curriculum, passing the state exam and finally get a nursing position before getting married is absurd.

At the time of her murder, Ally was planning an August 2016 trip to Florida to visit a guy she had casually dated several years ago,” Nikki said. “I have a pile of clothes she purchased for that trip with the tags still attached.”

Why? It is anonymous. Strangers on here.

Although screen names give some security, I would warn that the safety is limited. People are sloppy and they use the same screen name and/or passwords on different platforms, so it is possible to figure out their identity. For example, if combatmedic2121 hadn't told us his identity, it would still have been easy to figure it out. It is of course against TOS to sleuth other websleuthers, but someone with bad intentions might not stick to that. I'm not trying to freak people out, but I understand when people are hesitant to post when a thread is getting tense.

Why? It is anonymous. Strangers on here.

Despite anonymity, I have no wish to become the target of offensive language & abusive threatening rants.

For this reason I will continue to read along, but will not express an opinion on this thread.

I am both surprised & disappointed that this behaviour has been allowed to continue here on Websleuths.

His feelings about the case, about Ally, and about her parents do not excuse the way he treated members here. I can understand being passionate about a potential suspect or being personally invested in a crime and its aftermath, but I can't understand being disrespectful and short-tempered to others who, while not directly involved, are also interested and care about the victim and the case.
I can because I feel like that too sometimes but TOS stops us. :)

LE said the parents were suspects as recently as this past March so I'm not offended that someone who actually knew and loved Ally also thought her parents were involved. It wasn't until yesterday that LE said the parents are no longer suspects.

I would never apologize to someone I thought had killed the person I loved. This explains both FB/NB's and the VI's stance. They could both be wrong but they cannot both be right.

Some people are pretty aggressive with their post. I do wish it come down a level or two or three. It’s ok to disagree, respectfully. But it seems like so many are in attack mode right now. We all have different opinions of what happened and what we believe and that’s ok. No one should be getting tore down because they think differently than someone else.

Hello all, I am Vera Hogan (Rave1953) and I have been quietly reading all of your posts about this case for nearly two months. I have been in constant contact with Nikki Brueger since early February of 2017, and LE (Michigan State Police) for several months. If you have questions, I will answer them if I can. I have been reading comments that can easily be explained. If I can't, I will say so. I will not break the rules of this site.

Hello all, I am Vera Hogan (Rave1953) and I have been quietly reading all of your posts about this case for nearly two months. I have been in constant contact with Nikki Brueger since early February of 2017, and LE (Michigan State Police) for several months. If you have questions, I will answer them if I can. I have been reading comments that can easily be explained. If I can't, I will say so. I will not break the rules of this site.

Welcome to Websleuths, Vera!

Hi Vera. Welcome to WS. It is great to have you join us. I'm not even sure where to start with questions. Maybe you could start with sharing some of the info you can? bbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53