MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, fatally shot while jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
--Medics are trained in the use of weapons and often carry them in combat. He knows plenty about weapons.
--A meet up creates a traceable trail in this day and age whether it's a text, a recent phone call, an email, an IM, or a personal communication to any number of people. "Mom, I'm going to meet up with my ex at noon at the diner."
--There will be cameras around most friendly meet up spots. If someone wants to meet at a place where there are sure to be no cameras, that's weird and should be a red flag. Her jogging route was perfect. Few or no cameras in certain spots where one could lie in wait, a predictable, early morning schedule, and a getaway vehicle to sit in and, of course, get away in.
--Unless people have reason to be unfriendly, normal people would be kind to a grieving boyfriend and at least give condolences. He told us they were not friendly and were suspicious of him. For good reason, probably. Moreover, her parents only met him once in all those years? Very odd. Did they spends all holidays apart or only at his family's functions? He sounds like a difficult person to get along with if you're not the love interest. I knew a guy like this who dated a babysitter of mine. He was abusive and from the getgo refused to meet any of her friends or family. Many abusive men are like this.
Imho...I don't think he murdered Alex. I have no proof he didn't and I don't know who did. Moo

Thank you Tricia, really, but no thank you! You’re right, I did come here to explain the current situation of this case, how a reporter and I had worked on it, and then how we SOLVED it!
We honestly believe it should only matter time before police start making arrests... and when they do, and you see who it is, you can learn about interesting details from police, all while you’re waiting in a LONG line of people... to Kiss My *advertiser censored* and then **** Off!!!
I Hope everyone has a great day!

Thank you Tricia, really, but no thank you! You’re right, I did come here to explain the current situation of this case, how a reporter and I had worked on it, and then how we SOLVED it!
We honestly believe it should only matter time before police start making arrests... and when they do, and you see who it is, you can learn about interesting details from police, all while you’re waiting in a LONG line of people... to Kiss My *advertiser censored* and then **** Off!!!

Combatmedic2121,

Look, as owner, I can assure you all we want is to find the killer too. Our members are a great group of people so when they ask questions of our verified members it is only because they are trying to put everything together. If someone is accusing you alert on the post. I'll remove it. We don't allow people to accuse anyone of murder who isn't already named a suspect. When the police say "Everyone is a suspect" we take that to mean no one is a suspect. So as far as we know no one is a suspect really in this murder.

I hope you come back and explain more about what you are talking about. Who is the reporter? Are the police working with you too?

If you could come back I would appreciate it. I hate to see you leave angry.

Thank you,
Tricia
PS. Feel free to email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Real cocky aren't we?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I do hope you come back..... anything is worth considering. Perhaps you can help to solve Ally's mystery??? Sounds like you have some deep ideas. I'd be interested in hearing them, if you can.

Sorry combatmedic. This must be so hard for you--grieving the loss of your fiancée and then having your name smeared all over the media. WS is the most rigorous forum for following strict protocol to preserve the dignity of the victims and to ensure we are only sleuthing named persons of interest. Our goal here is the same as yours: justice for Ally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who as been working on finding Ally’s killer since day one, also as someone who has regular checked this thread to see if any progress had been on this end, and to compare the directions I had started to look down to any direction anyone else might have made any progress with.... let me just tell you what I really think about pretty much everything I’ve read on this thread... and many you are not going to like what I’m about to say, but if you read my actual words and can keep yourself from taking it personally, I think you’ll be the better for it.

Here’s what I’ve mostly observed.... speculative chaos without direction, at the same time. I’ll admit, a lot of this simply comes down to the extremely limited information released by investigators.
An another part of this comes down to a highly organized, planned, detailed, and excuted effort, by Ally’s mother, Nikki Brueger, to deliberately distort, twist, exaggerate, down-play, and cover up different peices of information relating to many different aspect of the investigation.

This “effort” has been going on since the day Alex was killed... and more recently, if anyone reads anything her mother has been saying over the past 2 weeks, this “effort” has been kicked into EXTREME over-drive as panic has taken over, which panic probably should be taking over at this point.... there’s LOTS of reason to panicked if your Nikki Brueger at the moment.

If you want to know what it looks like when someone’s who’s guilty goes into panic mode? Look at Nikki Brueger over the past couple weeks..... that’s I’ll say about any of that at this time.

Now admittedly, I realize the first 2 parts I just described are responsible for large portions of the speculative, unorganized, directionless Chaos that I described reading on here. But here’s the part that most of you have to own here....

First, if you don’t know something, information is unavailable for whatever reason, and you decided to “speculate”.... OK. That’s fine, I did it alot actually while I was working on this case.
HOWEVER, what DO NOT want to be doing is then building upon an original speculation (your’s or anyone elses) with more speculative, then more, and more, maybe little more?... no, let’s get joe at the coffee shop in on this too, or then Lindsey sitting at home on couch, I bet they can add some fun speculations to this speculative monstrosity we’ve created..... that’s the name I’ve given these things by the way, and you’re welcome!

NOW, I get the temptation!
I get it... because I even did it in the very beginning. and I realized why I did it too.
I did it for the same reason any of you do, I wanted “feel” like I was going somewhere, To “feel” like I was making some kind of progress and that I wasn’t just letting Alex’s murder go unsolved. I was severely depressed over Alex death and it felt good to “feel” like I was figuring something out..... but here’s the truth.

Despite how it “feels”, in the end.... you’ve gone absolutely no where, solved absolutely nothing, you end up with exactly the same amount of actual useful information that you started with, and you’ve made absolutely Zero progress of any kind.
Not all of you do this, and of those you that do, you do so to different extents.

This is why, I’m sorry to say, I never once found anything on here that was actually helpful in anyway. Like I said, a big part of this isn’t your fault.... You just didn’t have much info and often what info you did have was being deliberately manipulated by mom.... so you speculated a lot! Again, that’s ok!
But going forward, be aware of just how insanely easy it is to speculate yourselves off into oblivion.
The only other thing I would say...
I mean, I don’t really feel like should have to at this point, but I’ll say it anyway...
Be careful of assumptions and speculations you decide to make about someone, especially when it’s based off so called “common wisdom”. In other words, base assumptions like “parents always innocent”, “boyfriends are usually guilt”...
Also, polygraph results are ********. However, it can be a useful tool in pressuring a confession of someone who guilty...but beyond that... they’re complete ********! and the majority of law enforcement is aware of this.

These last 2 things I mentioned.... I having been “the boyfriend who failed a polygraph”... I cant even begin to describe to any of you how I’ve been treated since Alex’s death, or what this experience has been like, but I’m sure you can try imaging it for yourselves....
And that’s not even mentioning the hospital I worked with Alex at, they asking me recently if I would take “leave of absence” to protect the reputation of the hospital and prevent any conflicts that might arise from me working there. I, not politely, refused and they’ve backed off.. those hospital executives are going to be in that same line that was referring to in my last post.
That’s all I have to say.

combatmedic, you have raised many interesting points on how forums can evolve into much speculation, especially when there is limited factual info available. But you seem very intelligent and aware that close family and friends are generally the first to be suspected or eliminated, and then the circle gets wider and wider until something leads to a true perpetrator.

You have reminded me of how Polly Klass’ father was under intense scrutiny for a very long time after her abduction/death, and Elizabeth Smart’s father was a suspect after her disappearance. Both turned out to be wrong. It happens more than we want. But those men were willing and able to withstand the public scrutiny and were cooperative with law enforcement, and put their efforts totally into capturing the true culprits.

I understand why you may feel angry and hurt, and at a loss. We are more than willing to listen and can not really give much back other than our willingness to try to be fair. It might be to your advantage to keep telling your beliefs in a calm and rational manner. More people will listen and ponder your words more carefully, I would think. Don’t give up or give in.

Thank you for sharing again here. You need a place to be able to share. I truly hope we can be that if you choose to stick around.

Special thoughts for Ally, and may justice be found for her. :rose:

Does anyone remember the "thrill kill" shooting of the Australian college student in OK a few years ago? Some bored teens randomly shot and killed a man while the man was out jogging.

I wonder if LE has considered this possibility in Ally's case. I realize she was killed in a more rural area, but there are bored teens everywhere and some of them unfortunately do awful things like "thrill kills."

Here's a link to an article about the OK case:

https://www.cnn.com/2015/04/18/us/thrill-kill-teen-convicted/index.html

WOW, Combatmedic2121 this is a lot for one owner to absorb.

I will say that we don't know what it is like to be on the other side of the discussion that's true but, I can assure you, we do our best not to accuse people of a crime unless the law enforcement has already done so.

Websleuths has very strict rules to prevent posters from going off the rails into la la land and posting some wild theory that you need to be nuts to go along with.

Your example of putting speculation upon speculation is a good one but I hope you understand all we are trying to do is work with what has been given to us through the mainstream media.

Is there anything you can tell us, without hurting the case, that we may not know and could help us along with our discussion? Even if it's something small anything to help us get on the right track.

I'll be honest some of the things you said stung but I respect you for bringing it to our attention.

Tricia

Any ideas on a white car or sandal foot print?

I am hopeful we may finally be able to move forward. Maybe it won’t become a cold case? I so hope not. I guess we just feel a need to be able to talk and share our thoughts, and sometimes they get carried away because we are frustrated?

A lot to think about tonight. Wish we had more media reports to know where things are heading, or if they are close or still wanting public awareness.

Combatmedic, do you feel we should have more fliers or news reports, or what would you suggest? How can we be of some help? Can you think of anything we can do to help?

Does anyone remember the "thrill kill" shooting of the Australian college student in OK a few years ago? Some bored teens randomly shot and killed a man while the man was out jogging.

I wonder if LE has considered this possibility in Ally's case. I realize she was killed in a more rural area, but there are bored teens everywhere and some of them unfortunately do awful things like "thrill kills."

I remember that, and that is EXACTLY how Ally's murder felt to me when I first read about it and for a long time thereafter. And that is not a common line of thinking for me, this is probably the only case I've ever followed where that was my exact knee-jerk reaction.

I always wondered what exactly it was at the scene that led LE to believe the killer was someone known to her, I could never wrap my head around that or come up with anything that would fit the bill.

Now I don't know what to think, but with everything going on now it would seem, at least to me, that whatever the case may be LE looks to be getting a handle on it.

Any ideas on a white car or sandal foot print?
I mentioned the sandal "foot print" as a idea why LE stated the suspect was wearing sandals.
I do not know if the road was gravel or dirt. Has a map been posted?

Tire tracks, White car, Sandals, and Footprints

So the tire tracks I was always aware of because I agreed to let them take molds of my tires... so I figure they had tracks they suspects on the road. It’s a dirt road and it rained on and off that day.
Footprints? It’s hard to know what they really have regard that. Just not enough details released about it.

Sandals? So this originally came from them arresting Brian Perigo. He said police showed him a surveillance video and asked if the man in the video was him. He said “no, that guy is wearing sandals and I don’t even own sandals”
I realize everyone focuses on the sandal thing.... but here’s the far more interesting question.... they showed him a video...What video? And it has a potential suspect that they’re obviously trying to identify? I never heard about this video. I’ve never heard anyone mention a video. Why not show friends and family, or even public and see we can identify this person. Where is this video even from? Because it’s can’t be from anywhere near where Alex was killed. So why do they suspect the person in the video?
I’ve actually still never received any answers to any of these questions.

As far as the whole white car thing goes...
I don’t know if this was ever even relavent. I mean, if one person said they saw a white car in the area at that time. I don’t know how helpful that really is at this point. I stopped focusing too much on the white car thing and I felt police did as well. Just never seemed to lead to anything useful.

Why would there not be a video close to where she was killed? Or where else could there be video?

People have trail cams all over. They may have one at the start of their druvewy, for instance

Parents Polygraph

So here’s something for everyone to chew on...
Why do we never here anything regarding the parents polygraph tests?
Ok, maybe the interviewer just always forgets to ask in every interview.
But even then, if they agreed to take, and they both passed.... you’d think maybe even they would just bring it up, right? After all, i did just go on national television and say I have suspicions of the father. Yet, still no mention?

Well I finally found the answer to this one... The reason we never hear anything about polygraphs and reason no ever asks..... Is because Nikki and Franz refuse to do any interview without preconditions. One of those preconditions is that they never get asked anything regarding them and polygraph tests...

Now let’s take a look at Nikki’s recent reaction to finding out about my polygraph results:
“I was shocked and sickened by the disclosure that Wes failed the second polygraph,” Nikki said. “I am appalled to think, if he is the one, that the last thing Ally saw on this earth was Wes pointing a shotgun at her.”

Now, that’s a very bold statement coming from a woman who runs around making off camera agreements because she doesn’t want anyone to know their polygraph results, or that they both refused to take them when the police asked. Which would be far more interesting in my veiw.
But now you’re starting to get an idea of the kind of person I’ve been dealing with here.

I remember that, and that is EXACTLY how Ally's murder felt to me when I first read about it and for a long time thereafter. And that is not a common line of thinking for me, this is probably the only case I've ever followed where that was my exact knee-jerk reaction.

I always wondered what exactly it was at the scene that led LE to believe the killer was someone known to her, I could never wrap my head around that or come up with anything that would fit the bill.

Now I don't know what to think, but with everything going on now it would seem, at least to me, that whatever the case may be LE looks to be getting a handle on it.

A scenario I can think of is that maybe her footprints showed her stopping her run to talk to the person(s) in the car. And then turn to run away. Poor Ally. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's always a possibility. One of the cold cases I've been looking at recently—the murder of Dennis Clougherty—looks like it was probably a thrill killing, so those cases are out there, and the lack of a connection between the perpetrator and the victim makes them difficult to solve unless somebody boasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298