GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks nurse, for bumping that news article for me. I must've missed it.

I wonder how old the cousin is, why he stopped by, and if he noticed anything unusual.

I think we're getting 2 different reports on the doors being locked or open. The only news station that said the back door was open was the Woods7??? one. Everyone else is saying the doors were locked. IMO

I say I'm going uptown and it's actually only 2 blocks south of me' in a town the size of Hartford, maybe it's a Michigan thing? Smalltown thing? When we lived in the country I'd say I was going into town??

I would say the same thing -- well, uptown or downtown interchangeably. I grew up in Montana, but I've heard people in small New England towns say it as well.

I think the more that her husband is interviewed the more little details (back door being unlocked, dog chained outside, dog not fed, etc) are revealed to us.

moo

I hope your right!

I guess I only one hiny meter going off....

so what do everyone think?

Stanger, runaway wife, accident , stalker ?

I could not put my finger on why I think this, but I'm concerned she may have harmed herself, either deliberately or by accident -- maybe fell, hurt her head badly, and wandered away in confusion?

I think we're getting 2 different reports on the doors being locked or open. The only news station that said the back door was open was the Woods7??? one. Everyone else is saying the doors were locked. IMO

The friend of the husband that I work with also said back door unlocked so I don't know

Right now I feel like the husband is not involved at all, but I'd like to hear more about the cousin, have they said the cousin was male or female?

I really wish that Mid-Michigan Working Dogs Search and Recovery Team - which is on standby right now - could have started searching early yesterday. Starting from the home and working outwards.........

Your baffled:waitasec: I rellay confused :crazy: I count on your posts to keep me open minded♥

LOL...

I am seriously baffled until we hear more background...

here is a semi~time line based on media reports previously posted:

Sunday: they go to relatives house to watch football

Monday: normal day... boys off to school at 0720
Amy makes husband coffee... he kisses her goodby
husband leaves at 0730 she waves out the window
0900-0930 male cousin stops by.. no one answers the door
1000 husband calls for regular phone call
1030 husband home... front door locked... back door unlocked
-purse at home
-back door unlocked
-dog chained out back
-dog not fed as usual
-no note, etc left to husband
-coat and shoes gone
-no tracks noted in snow by husband
1500 Amy doesn't show at bus stop to pick up her kids

further notes: all relatives/friends responding have made looking at any tracks very difficult. She has no medial or mental health history and takes no meds. It is highly out of character. She has no cell phone.

I agree about her husband not being involved. What about the cousin? I don't remember reading anything about him/her..is there something I missed?

As Nurse pointed out, the cousin is a he. Total silence on him, which seems strange. Maybe he's been cleared, but I'd just like a few details such as who's cousin, age, how often did he visit, why did he visit after husband and kids left.

I think the total silence is what makes me wonder what's up about him. Nothing definitive. I'd like nothing more than to read that he's been cleared.

LOL...

I am seriously baffled until we hear more background...

here is a semi~time line based on media reports previously posted:

Sunday: they go to relatives house to watch football

Monday: normal day... boys off to school at 0720
Amy makes husband coffee... he kisses her goodby
husband leaves at 0730 she waves out the window
0900-0930 male cousin stops by.. no one answers the door
1000 husband calls for regular phone call
1030 husband home... front door locked... back door unlocked
-purse at home
-back door unlocked
-dog chained out back
-dog not fed as usual
-no note, etc left to husband
-coat and shoes gone
-no tracks noted in snow by husband
1500 Amy doesn't show at bus stop to pick up her kids

further notes: all relatives/friends responding have made looking at any tracks very difficult. She has no medial or mental health history and takes no meds. It is highly out of character. She has no cell phone.

See I count on you:innocent:

How do we know it a male cousin?
snip
A cousin who stopped by the couple’s home between 9 and 9:30 a.m. Monday told Henslee no one answered the door when he knocked.

I must had miss a link?

What time does Amy feed the dog? Before or after the 10am phone call?

was the cousin expect? I need to heard more about the cousin!

Thinking out loud:waitasec:

If she lock her self out... I would think she would had feed the dog before she notice she was lock out?

I agree nurse more background needed!

As Nurse pointed out, the cousin is a he. Total silence on him, which seems strange. Maybe he's been cleared, but I'd just like a few details such as who's cousin, age, how often did he visit, why did he visit after husband and kids left.

I think the total silence is what makes me wonder what's up about him. Nothing definitive. I'd like nothing more than to read that he's been cleared.

BBM

Good question Truth.

( Good to see you! Thank God there isn't a boat involved here.....)

I am really missing something, why did they not start searching yesterday? Or did they? And what about today? It seems as though LE knows what is going on but not where she is?

yes its the silence and early time to stop by that makes me wonder.

All the 'suspicious' things about the husband have been answered to my satisfaction at this point, that it was regular, that he works close enough that popping by to be sure things are ok is not a big thing- could be there and back during a break - that he looked uptown isn't when you realize its just a few shops and streets etc etc. course that could change but normally the story gets hinkier not the reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!