GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe she has been found, as Amy's MIL has said it on her FB page... and it's a real page. Real friends, real names, real connections - not a 'fake' page as sometimes pop up in situations like this, unfortunately.

Prayers to her family... especially those two little boys.

I grew up in the town ZAhra Baker was from with a population of about 300 but a couple of other small towns around it....I live in the biggest about 50km away with a pop of 180 000.

I was too scared to ask my facebook friends from there any questions because of this rumor thing and was pleasantly surprised that they didnt gossip about it on fb...however I did run into a few of them at a funeral and my goodness they knew everything...

I think when you have grown up in a small town, especially where alot of people are related, you understand "the bushies telegraph" as they call it here. However this social networking has changed alot of things and people dont realize how many others can be 'sleuthing" their pages for info..... I am a bit ashamed to say I am one that does it, but also know locals talk and this is the modern way they talk.

however I never mention a name or accuse anyone until it is known for a fact by the Le. I do of course have theories, like the rest of us.

This 2nd body rumor is really concerning me, but I think the police have hinted at that with the term "at least".

Well, I will make it 3 . Some things happen and it brings out the primate in us...Oh how I want to Roar! So senseless, like the rest.

bumping this post - please read it!

Links are needed - please don't post rumors w/o a link...if the link isn't allowed then we can't talk about the rumor.

If anyone has questions about what's allowable, please PM me or another moderator of this forum.

Thanks!

Bangor is about 10 - 11 miles from Hartford Township, which would contradict the other rumor that her body was found close to her house. However, the address I listed above for PB is between Hartford Township to Bangor.

I cofused about this too!!

I grew up in the town ZAhra Baker was from with a population of about 300 but a couple of other small towns around it....I live in the biggest about 50km away with a pop of 180 000.

I was too scared to ask my facebook friends from there any questions because of this rumor thing and was pleasantly surprised that they didnt gossip about it on fb...however I did run into a few of them at a funeral and my goodness they knew everything...

I think when you have grown up in a small town, especially where alot of people are related, you understand "the bushies telegraph" as they call it here. However this social networking has changed alot of things and people dont realize how many others can be 'sleuthing" their pages for info..... I am a bit ashamed to say I am one that does it, but also know locals talk and this is the modern way they talk.

however I never mention a name or accuse anyone until it is known for a fact by the Le. I do of course have theories, like the rest of us.

This 2nd body rumor is really concerning me, but I think the police have hinted at that with the term "at least".

I totally understand that, I have lived in small town michigan my whole life and my bff works at the grocery store " gossip central " and another good friend owns the hardware store " the morning male coffee hang out " If I hear anything about anything I can call either one and know what's up in 5 minutes time. It's how small towns work.

so this goes from sick to twisted.... two bodies? omg... LE needs to hold a presser asap... no matter what time of the day or night it is....

So can we discuss the cousin and post his FB now that he has been named a suspect in the MSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay