GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, who is BJB...? That's not who I was looking at. I was looking at PB Jr... but did find a JLB as well -- a "JrLB".

Thank You! I can't find his facebook page! am i using the wrong name?

we aren't linking to "bjb" or any other possible perp on FB - not until we get more info via MSM

also bjb lists himself as single....so if this 2nd body rumor is true it is probably not him....

belimom I think you are correct....I'd say they are all related tho.

so everyone be careful who you say the evil doer is until it has been confirmed.

hold up!

how are we to vet facebook pages????

it has gone from the media report of a pool of blood that has not been verified as animal or human to now one and two bodies possibly being found....

I am sorry but I must refer back to the terms of service on this.

If I am behind the 8 ball because I doubt facebook postings so beit... I have seen how things go viral and how rumors can spread in cases like this...

my prayers and thoughts are sincerely with the family. I am crying right now thinking of what horrors you are going thru... stay strong

Nothing on the news yet, but I just heard from one of her close friends, who just talked to Amy's grandmother. It's true. She is gone.

I can't find any of the FB pages. I'm a terrible sleuth. lol

It's actually what we are searching for on FB, not one person's page, but if you add some search/keywords in the search box, then after you search click 'posts by everyone' on the left side at the bottom it brings up anything on that subject that is a public page. I keep seeing people mentioning the second body too.

I don't think I have ever seen a case like this where information is being circulated on facebook but hasn't been announced by LE or even the media. Crazy. I really feel for her family - escecially her 2 sons.

Links are needed - please don't post rumors w/o a link...if the link isn't allowed then we can't talk about the rumor.

If anyone has questions about what's allowable, please PM me or another moderator of this forum.

Thanks!

It would be crazy if all these posts were all rumors. It all seems crazy reading the FB pages with no announcement from the police?

the MSM is just like you & me if we'd drive over to the scene and see what we could figure out. The police are interested in protecting the evidence and the case. The leaked info comes from the social media. The challenge is filtering out the truth from that. I knew from my analysis of the fb posts, that people posting could not be so monstrous as to write fiction about this tragedy. Prayers for the family.

I don't think I have ever seen a case like this where information is being circulated on facebook but hasn't been announced by LE or even the media. Crazy. I really feel for her family - escecially her 2 sons.

It happened with Elizabeth and Kailee, both who were found murdered this past week. There were rumors of bodies being found before it was in the media or released by LE.

Word of mouth travels fast in small towns and FB helps that word travel faster. Unfortunately, it can be like a game of telephone tag.

I think since Amy's family had to hear about the blood from the media, LE is trying to keep whatever else they can quiet until they are positive all family has been informed.

'just the facts, ma'm'. Sometimes I miss the old days....

WOOD-TV 8 News just broke in with an alert saying it has been confirmed a body has been found - but hasn't been id'd yet.

No link - I saw it on my tv.

I think since Amy's family had to hear about the blood from the media, LE is trying to keep whatever else they can quiet until they are positive all family has been informed.

I think thats it too. They didnt want that mistake to be repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~