GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also a first-time poster. I have followed this since Monday. Anyone catch the Steelers hat? I am a lifelong Packer fan who will be rooting for the Steelers this Super Bowl. Maybe that means something to someone here. I was fast enough to read all the FB stuff and i think steroids may have played a part.

:welcome4:

Why do my posts keep getting deleted? Its frustrating :(

I am not a MOD, but if you are posting rumors or information about someone not named in MSM (mainstream media) that could be the reason why.

HTH :)

(you can always pm a mod to ask why)

So they are still talking about a second body? Good grief. I hope that is not so. Does it come up in a public search or is it posted on someone's private page?

what is a skiptracer ?

and has the confirmation of 1 or 2 bodies hit the msm?

Not sure what is allowed not allowed re: posting rumours, but this is all just from searching on Facebook, complete speculation: another body was found that is the POI's girlfriend, first initial S.

msnewzealand: I went to the search section and just searched "posts by everyone" and used different key words. It was not private.

Not sure what is allowed not allowed re: posting rumours, but this is all just from searching on Facebook, complete speculation: another body was found that is the POI's girlfriend, first initial S.

I've searched FB and have no idea which page you guys are looking at, with these rumors...

Volunteers searching for Amy Henslee found blood in a camper belonging to a relative, and now tests are underway to determine if the blood is human or from an animal. The mother of two has been missing since Monday.

James Henslee says the camper is owned by a relative. James says that relative told him that he stopped by the Henslee house Monday morning between 9 and 9:30 a.m., but found no one home. "I'm not ruling anyone or anything out," James told FOX 17 News. "I'm just praying that we find her alive."

Police shut down traffic Thursday night on County Road 687 in the 42000 block, where the camper is located, as police search the relative's property. Michigan State Police Crime Scene Investigators were on the scene, and anticipated being there most of the night.

Police were interviewing a person of interest Thursday night, but didn't anticipate giving any updates until Friday.

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-police-search-for-missing-woma-01252011,0,7836775.story

no disrespect intended to any loved ones or family members intended... but I have NEVER seen LE wait to announce a finding of a body until the morning... no matter what time of the day it was found.....

I am not seeing that a body was found yet in this case....

my prayers are with the family.

belimom: no specific page.. the way I found a few things was to go to facebook and type different key words into the search bar (amy henslee, amy henslee body,etc.) then when results show up, on the left hand menu bar click "posts by everyone"

I've searched FB and have no idea which page you guys are looking at, with these rumors...

Enter what you want to search for where you would put a friend's name, after you click search, click 'everyone's posts' on the left side at the bottom. I just learned that you can do this today too. It brings up comments on public pages with those words in it. Guess it pays to be private!

I am not a MOD, but if you are posting rumors or information about someone not named in MSM (mainstream media) that could be the reason why.

HTH :)

(you can always pm a mod to ask why)

Nope, never posted any rumors. I hate when people do. I always tell people to wait until LE confirms things to announce.

It sounds like the media let the cat out of the bag before the authorities had a chance to even notify the family. How sad is that? And if there was a second body found then I wonder if that person's family members have been notified yet? There is a certain protocal that the authorities follow in these sort of cases when it comes to notifying family members first and the media should have respected that. Can you imagine the heartbreak these familes are going through?

OMG, so much news today and it doesn't sound good at all. I feel so badly for Amy's family. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katarinadil