GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the media nor LE has reported that a body has been found... only that blood was found and not known if it is animal or human.... and a man taken in for questioning...

I thought it was strange when JVM was all over this, and Nancy Grace never mentioned the case?

the media nor LE has reported that a body has been found... only that blood was found and not known if it is animal or human.... and a man taken in for questioning...

True... but James's mom posted that she had passed and was on her way from NC to MI on a bus. I hope she is not travelling alone.

(respectfully snipped for space)

Police were interviewing a person of interest Thursday night, but didn't anticipate giving any updates until Friday. [/B]

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-police-search-for-missing-woma-01252011,0,7836775.story

no disrespect intended to any loved ones or family members intended... but I have NEVER seen LE wait to announce a finding of a body until the morning... no matter what time of the day it was found.....

I am not seeing that a body was found yet in this case....

my prayers are with the family.
First of all, thank you for posting the media links. Even though the possibility of Amy being alive and well are very slim, imo, it is still only speculation that she is deceased until there is a confirmation from LE.

My prayers are also with her family, especially her husband and children. :prayer:

One thing I thought of- why in the world would the cousin even mention that he stopped by the house? I am guessing that he knew that someone saw his vehicle there so he was trying to cover his tracks.

it is on the husbands mothers facebook that she was found and she is asking for prayers for her son and their children.

now the only reason I think the bj b may be the culprit is because he is the only one with that name that is a friend of the husbands family (as in brothers, mother, sisters) on facebook and he lives in Bangor.

However I did not want to put any link etc until this is confirmed because I know about half of my cousins are not on facebook and we knew this guy was Junior and his fathers name was Philip......so think we have to wait until they release a name to see who it is.

cant find any mention of a 2nd body though...

One thing I thought of- why in the world would the cousin even mention that he stopped by the house? I am guessing that he knew that someone saw his vehicle there so he was trying to cover his tracks.
Her neighbor saw his truck at her house. When the husband asked him about it, he admitted stopping by.

Unfortunately I don't know which article, but one of the ones I read said that when James called the neighbour, he told him about the truck and it matched his cousins truck so James called him to see if he had seen/heard anything. His cousin then told him about being there.

I'm new. I've been lurking forever, and had to chime in with this story.

I babysat the husband (james) when I was a teenager, my step dad is related to him.

I hate to post rumors, and I don't know if any of this is a rumor, but I just heard from a friend of hers that they found her body and also that of a friend of hers.....I don't know if it's true but wanted to put it out there. This is so horrible.

WTH and i reading that right?

on the in memory of amy facebook page it states people were informed at the vigil tonight, of course this could be rumor as well.

it is on the husbands mothers facebook that she was found and she is asking for prayers for her son and their children.

now the only reason I think the bj b may be the culprit is because he is the only one with that name that is a friend of the husbands family (as in brothers, mother, sisters) on facebook and he lives in Bangor.

However I did not want to put any link etc until this is confirmed because I know about half of my cousins are not on facebook and we knew this guy was Junior and his fathers name was Philip......so think we have to wait until they release a name to see who it is.

cant find any mention of a 2nd body though...

Bangor is about 10 - 11 miles from Hartford Township, which would contradict the other rumor that her body was found close to her house. However, the address I listed above for PB is between Hartford Township to Bangor.

how many mothers of children without a home pc have fb and then ride in on a bus? I pray to God this woman is found alive to rejoin her hubb & kids.

good lord I have seen now on 5 different fb pages from people in that area that there is a 2nd body.

Goodness- news is like wildfire on Facebook... Changing the way cases are solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member