GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you may be right that the other tried to get away.

He didn't even try to conceal it. This is just unbelievable.

I noticed on his facebook he added a few pictures yesterday, one of his boys.

Maybe they both tried to get away?

At least my hinky meter went down on the husband for now. We have no idea what transpired in the days or years leading up to this event but all that likely won't come out until a court hearing. :(

I feel so badly for this grieving family (or families). IMO there is a long tangled story to be told that will splain a lot. We just won't know tonight and can't pass judgement.

I pray for comfort for all those grieving and close to Amy. I'm so sorry for your loss and I pray for you.

Sorry....Jamie is his dad and when he was little he was called little Jamie, but he's been referred to in the news as James, so it's James now, I guess.

Thank you! No need for sorry :)

Had wondered if legal name was James and since you babysat for him when he was little and was called Jamie when young. I just wanted to be clear.

~Prayers for you in your loss and all others touched by this tragedy~

What a day. I am off to bed, definitely not a good day. I am glad to know her family will get closure, but so sad that two more lives were lost. What a sad world we live in. RIP

WWMT 3 is reporting 2 bodies were found in a short segment. Also confirmed a press release coming from authorities between 12 - 2 am

No link - heard it on tv.

Maybe they both tried to get away?

I think he killed one first but didn't have intentions of killing the other. Only, he didn't realize how much it would freak the other one out - like it would any normal person... So he realized he couldn't trust the other one and had to kill her as well.

I just don't know which was planned and which one was the after-thought. JMHO

Where is the FB "missing" page for her? I can't find it

So we don't know too much about the circumstances yet... But it is interesting that the truck was spotted at the house and I assume (my speculation only) that Junior drove Amy to his place since she did not have access to a car... I guess I don't get why and especially if there was another person involved... This whole thing is awful. As a mama of 2 boys myself, my heart aches for those little ones. :(

Same trailer.

bebe-1.jpg

bebe2.jpg

Police to make statement early Friday on search for Amy Henslee

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/police_to_make_statement_early.html
As of 11 p.m., police with flashlights were scouring that area of the woods.

Sheriff Dale Gribler was at the scene and declined to make any comment. He said officials expected to hold a news conference between midnight and 2 a.m. in Paw Paw.

Public records indicate the property’s residents include Richard P. Beebe, 27, and Phillip Beebe.

Is this just so so awful, and her poor children, that boy's birthday will forever be painful, I can't think of a worse way to lose your mother. I hope they get all the love and support they will need for years to come. This animal has ruined so many lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc