GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is he alternatively called Beeve and Beebe in articles...

why is he alternatively called Beeve and Beebe in articles...

Okay - I'll take a stab at this but I could be wrong.... :truce:

As I was looking up family history, I noticed the original spelling was "Beeve", dating back to the 1800's. I then started seeing a change in the spelling to "Beebe" in the descendants of those same people (even the PB we were discussing earlier - that I think may be the grandfather to the suspect, hence the same family property, maybe?). Someone commented earlier that the two spelling were pronounced the same (?), so I wonder if it was an old way of spelling it.

Who knows, but that's my guess.

Sounds like the rumor about the body being buried may be true....is the ground frozen there in Michigan?

At about 10:30 p.m., ATVs pulled a wagon that had been loaded with shovels and other equipment and carried several officers back into the woods.

I would think so, they have had a lot of snow and cold weather.

As I was looking up family history, I noticed the original spelling was "Beeve", dating back to the 1800's. I then started seeing a change in the spelling to "Beebe" in the descendants of those same people (even the PB we were discussing earlier - that I think may be the grandfather to the suspect, hence the same family property, maybe?). Someone commented earlier that the two spelling were pronounced the same (?), so I wonder if it was an old way of spelling it.

That could sure cause :confused: - just like KH's comment at the article here (time stamp shows as 10:25pm to me) on 2 sons w/ the same name. (FWIW - do *not* know if this is true)

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/MSP-Crime-Lab-called-to-blood-scene

Sounds like the rumor about the body being buried may be true....is the ground frozen there in Michigan?

At about 10:30 p.m., ATVs pulled a wagon that had been loaded with shovels and other equipment and carried several officers back into the woods.

It should be frozen - been damn cold here.

Maybe it was a hole previously dug...............

Ah OK thanks that sounds right, if it's pronounced "ve" then it explains it

Suzanne Geha from WOODTV8 Twitter link

http://twitter.com/suzannegeha

Interestingly - she is the niece of the infamous Helen Thomas who sat in the White House Press room front row and center for years.......

I can't see the comments. Can you tell me what was said? Thanks...

says JB had a son he named JBjr - then had another son (by another woman) & named him JBjr too...the 2nd one is BJB - called him BJ because it's confusing.

If this is true, guess we need to be aware when sleuthing BJB & his real name.

says JB had a son he named JBjr - then had another son (by another woman) & named him JBjr too...the 2nd one is BJB - called him BJ because it's confusing.

:banghead: :doh::pullhair:

Seems like LE was already suspicious of the cousin this morning at the 8:30AM press conference before we even heard about the search on that 'relative's property.'

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/missing-woman-case

*Reporter asks about morning visitor and he says 'we're following up' and the reporter must have asked for the name or something related to the visitor (audio is not loud in video) and he responds, 'I'm really not going to disclose that at the present time.' (around 19:52 minutes into video)

nuff said....

Interesting... JB was 23 when JB Jr was born. I can't find another JB Jr that belongs to JB in any birth records. Of course, it may not be online and it doesn't matter in this case. But the one that I had found earlier has the same DOB as JLB Jr (or, "BJ"...) in the online arrest/criminal record from tonight.

Did his friends/family call him that? Or did he just use call himself that? Like, "Big Junior" or something? (<- just speculating, and yes, it is very late here and I'm tired - LOL!). Seems like James was quoted earlier as saying "Junior", as if that is how he referred to him...?

Interesting... JB was 23 when JB Jr was born. I can't find another JB Jr that belongs to JB in any birth records. Of course, it may not be online and it doesn't matter in this case. But the one that I had found earlier has the same DOB as JLB Jr (or, "BJ"...).

Did his friends/family call him that? Or did he just use call himself that? Like, "Big Junior" or something? (<- just speculating, and yes, it is very late here and I'm tired - LOL!). Seems like James was quoted earlier as saying "Junior", as if that is how he referred to him...?

I am very confused about his name or names.......:crazy:

On VINElink - it says : Offender Name: JUNIOR LEE BEEBE

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=23005&agency=79&id=55506&searchType=offender

<snip>

Right now, police say Beebe is not a suspect in the case, but he was taken in as a "person in question" today, according to WOOD. Beebe's father, Philip, owns the property and police say both have been cooperative in the investigation. Philip told NewsCenter 16 that his son is known to have a temper, but he is not sure he is capable of murder.

more here

http://www.wndu.com/hometop/headlin...hat_of_missing_mom_Amy_Henslee_114774319.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg