GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is far reaching but what if someone else killed Amy and set up Jr?

says JB had a son he named JBjr - then had another son (by another woman) & named him JBjr too...the 2nd one is BJB - called him BJ because it's confusing.

If this is true, guess we need to be aware when sleuthing BJB & his real name.

I'm not sure that he's the father.... Uncle fits with everything else we've found/read.

bbm

Body found on property owned by relative of missing Van Buren County mom

The trailer and land is owned by B.J. Beebe, cousin of Henslee's husband, James.

"I sold it to him on land contract," confirms Philip Bebee, uncle of B.J. Beebe.
http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=151114

We're waiting for the news conference in Van Buren County on the missing mother found dead near her home. We have new info we'll be breaking 5 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/suzannegeha

I really wish they would hurry up. It is 1 am here and I need to go to bed but if I don't find out what the news says I won't sleep.

I think these waters run DEEP. Do not stop at the first answer Law Enforcement. This Stinks, and has since day one.

Husband calls home, gets no answer....wife does not have access to car??//WHY NOT? Goes home to see about her????

The next thing we'll hear is how the girlfriend killed Amy and he in turn killed her. What next?

I really wish they would hurry up. It is 1 am here and I need to go to bed but if I don't find out what the news says I won't sleep.

Yeah, me too. Eyes burning...way past my bedtime. But I need to know...

What are the odds he would kill one but not the other?

unless [ strange theory] his gf lashed out at AH because of love triangle, then he intervened.

For me it totally depends on the circumstances and IF he were being set up it's a pretty good set up. This is all conjecture for me. Just saying...

Interesting... JB was 23 when JB Jr was born. I can't find another JB Jr that belongs to JB in any birth records. Of course, it may not be online and it doesn't matter in this case. But the one that I had found earlier has the same DOB as JLB Jr (or, "BJ"...) in the online arrest/criminal record from tonight.

Did his friends/family call him that? Or did he just use call himself that? Like, "Big Junior" or something? (<- just speculating, and yes, it is very late here and I'm tired - LOL!). Seems like James was quoted earlier as saying "Junior", as if that is how he referred to him...?

all I know is it's making my head hurt....it's hard enough to keep up w/ my own crazy family tree (cousins were adopted so they're my cousins & my aunts/uncles - and that's just some of it. LOL)

Another body found with Amy Henslee...another woman dead...both buried on property where blood was found in Hartford. We're following this. 3 minutes ago via web
http://twitter.com/suzannegeha

Both "buried"

Or amy killed Girlfriend, and he killed her...Or someone else did both of them?

Didn't the girlfriend have a daughter? If so, I wonder where she is.

all I know is it's making my head hurt....it's hard enough to keep up w/ my own crazy family tree (cousins were adopted so they're my cousins & my aunts/uncles - and that's just some of it. LOL)

Or mine, where the family tradition is to name all the men after the father. So you end up with IV's and V's, only that's too hard so it resorts to the oldest living is always reset informally to "Sr" and the next one "Jr"... whether they're the III, IV, or V.

I'm thinking KISS. The suspect probably killed both women for whatever reason.

Who did Tfrohning? We are all shocked, and shame on everyone that knew her not saying she was gone since Monday also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip