GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No SuziQ, My husband is retired LE. If someone is missing LE can not keep that quiet. Family and community kick in and take over. I have to respectively disagree and think word would get out. I pray this other person had no children too many don't have Moms now.

BBM. Never heard that before. There are alot of missing people LE never talk about. Just do the paperwork and shove it in a drawer. And if LE told someone to keep quiet they probably would. And I believe the other person does have at least one child.

BBM. Never heard that before. There are alot of missing people LE never talk about. Just do the paperwork and shove it in a drawer. And if LE told someone to keep quiet they probably would. And I believe the other person does have at least one child.

I was LE and never heard that before.

No, I meant they can not tell the World to keep it quiet. Word gets out..pure and simple. Nothing personal.

please don't link to anybody not named in MSM....when we get a name of the other person found today w/ poor Amy, then we can post links.

Also, no minor names should be posted even if they're in MSM articles...edit any copy/paste from an article & change minors' names to initials.

It gets to be a lot of work for the mods to do this on so many threads. :)

God Bless Amy's family and others involved as well. However, my Pinky meter, no not Hinkey, has been up for many,many hours now. There is just something not right about this whole story. I dunno, call me crazy...And I have nothing to back anything up, except, gut feeling...JMO

Yes, I know what you mean. When they started talking about the blood at the hunting camp, and the cousin, all the bells in my head were saying, wait, that's not right, that's not it.

I guess we'll see...

It could be the teenage daughter didn't live with her and therefore didn't notice she was missing.

We don't know this second woman's background/history. Perhaps her family was used to her being gone for days on a regular basis. Thought she was at the boyfriends or whatever. We just don't know yet.

It could be the teenage daughter didn't live with her and therefore didn't notice she was missing.

We don't know this second woman's background/history. Perhaps her family was used to her being gone for days on a regular basis. Thought she was at the boyfriends or whatever. We just don't know yet.

Agreed!

Is the press release said to be between midnight and 2am going to be live?

this guy was really sloppy! did he think he could get way with this?

He left pool of blood there ( that the second time this week I seen that sentence) :(

He could cover it with snow... I guess? not saying that the dog still wouldn't find the blood.

So much more to this story :( My prayers goes out to familes :(

Is the press release said to be between midnight and 2am going to be live?

I am unsure if it's a press release that will be read by News media or if it's an actual press conference........

Twitter seems to get the latest before it gets posted by msm sites.

Still waiting for it.....................

I don't understand why he would confess to one but not the other??

So confused! Going to bed! Nite to all and thanks for all updates♥

Because he didn't do it...? Maybe.

in some weird way trying to save face with his family?
going to try to pin the other one on one of the deceased?
just trying to be interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member