GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Links are needed - please don't post w/o a link...if the link isn't allowed then we can't talk about "facts" or rumors...there are exceptions made for "verified" locals & insiders.

If anyone has questions about what's allowable, please PM me or another moderator of this forum.

Thanks!

Just a friendly reminder so this thread doesn't get shut down on us.

You can post a link to FB/myspace/twitter accounts (as long as you follow TOS regarding named suspects/minors/etc) but you can't copy and paste the comments/status/tweets. You can paraphrase it or point us in the right direction with a date/time but you can't paste it word for word.

Thanks for all the updates people are giving tonight!

Police found two bodies -- one likely belonging to Amy Henslee, a missing woman -- buried on some land belonging to some of her husband's relatives, investigators said late Thursday. The daughter of the other believed victim was told by police both bodies were found underground on the Bangor Township property. Officials are still processing the scene.
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/MSP-Crime-Lab-called-to-blood-scene

Oops - so I shouldn't be posting those tweets from woodtv8 suzanne geha?

That poor poor girl to find out her mother died like that it's so horrific

Goodnight all. I feel like I offended some and was attacked. I never meant any harm, just stated what I thought. My heart goes out to those hurt by all of this. I will follow it all silently in the future. God Bless.

copy/paste of tweets is OK

let's separate out the tweets from the media reports.

If there are important tweets from msm news or reporter twitter sites, please link them here.

We are going to go ahead and try copying the entire tweet since they are typically short in nature.

This will be handy when breaking news is tweeted before being reported anywhere else.

This does not mean we can post tweets from anyone;only bonafide news stations and real live reporters following the case.

<snip>

Goodnight all. I feel like I offended some and was attacked. I never meant any harm, just stated what I thought. My heart goes out to those hurt by all of this. I will follow it all silently in the future. God Bless.

I looked back at your posts, no you didn't offend anyone at all! Good night :)

Twitter: suzannegeha suzannegeha
That man is Junior Beebe, aka BJ. He's listed as an inmate in the Van Buren County Jail.

That man is Junior Beebe, aka BJ. He's listed as an inmate in the Van Buren County Jail.

You certainly didn't offend me. I'm sorry you felt attacked. I hope it wasn't anything I said.

I dont think you offended anyone, keep posting. I was thinking maybe I was crossing the line because I am going through all of the facebook stuff, so thought it was me. I am never sure if what I am doing is right, so I always just ask ..

The daugher of the second woman found dead and buried said her mother was the girlfriend of the man police have in custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc