GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WWOODTV8 breaking in on tv just now - saying same thing as her last tweet.

BUT - she said they talked with someone who said she is the daughter of the other person/body that was found. Police have not confirmed that body's identity yet.

They are still waiting for press release from authorities.

I wonder when Amy came up missing did the girlfriend family think something up?

I really confused why she was not reported missing?

Who did Tfrohning? We are all shocked, and shame on everyone that knew her not saying she was gone since Monday also!

This case has progressed quicker than most. If she didn't miss work or anything, she may not have been missed yet. Also LE may have kept that info very quiet.

I wonder when Amy came up missing did the girlfriend family think something up?

I really confused why she was not reported missing?

Oh, me too..I would have been screaming I did not care about the other woman..WHERE IS MINE?

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/MSP-Crime-Lab-called-to-blood-scene

bbm

The second victim has not been identified, although her teenage daughter spoke to 24 Hour News 8.
He (suspect) also drives the black truck witnesses said pulled up at Henslee's house Monday morning. His name has not been released. However, he has a criminal record that dates back to 1995 and has been convicted on several charges, including assault, domestic violence and for possessing weapons.

I thinking that Amy told girlfriend something and causing her to want to leave bjb!

That made him mad and went after Amy? Just guessing! There was that report that there was two girls which I thought was rumor...I thinking the girlfriend was what got Amy out of the house. IDK

God Bless Amy's family and others involved as well. However, my Pinky meter, no not Hinkey, has been up for many,many hours now. There is just something not right about this whole story. I dunno, call me crazy...And I have nothing to back anything up, except, gut feeling...JMO

So do we know if Bloodhounds or dogs led LE to the bodies?

No SuziQ, My husband is retired LE. If someone is missing LE can not keep that quiet. Family and community kick in and take over. I have to respectively disagree and think word would get out. I pray this other person had no children too many don't have Moms now.

No SuziQ, My husband is retired LE. If someone is missing LE can not keep that quiet. Family and community kick in and take over. I have to respectively disagree and think word would get out. I pray this other person had no children too many don't have Moms now.

She had a teenage daughter.

So do we know if Bloodhounds or dogs led LE to the bodies?

The Van Buren County Sheriff's Office brought in dogs to search the area around the Henslee house on Thursday, and found a track that led them to a secluded trailer in the woods. Deputies found a pool of blood inside and outside the door of that trailer around 3:00 pm.

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/blood-1386655-newschannel-buren.html

Police dogs were able to detect a trail

from Amy Henslee's Hartford Township home to a trailer belonging to a relative.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7689114/missing_amy_henslee_search_team_find.html?cat=49

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip