GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FB says shot and buried not far from her home. So so sad. Her poor husband and children.

People who do this...do they not care how far the pain they are causing will extend? The broken lives of her children? Her poor husband? Is all they care about their own pleasure and fulfillment? A moment for them to destroy the lives of at least 4 people? :sick:

How would these people on FB find that out already, and how it happened? They seem to know the family...I'm just curious how they know so soon.

The gut-wrenching sobs of Amy Henslee's mother could be heard from the kitchen as she stood by the television and listened to a reporter who knew more about her missing daughter's case than she did.

The television reports from Thursday evening are how the family first heard that police found a trailer with blood in it.

The trailer belongs to a cousin of Amy's husband, James.

Family members and friends huddled around in the living room and watched the news. How could they be blindsided like that, several asked angrily.

How could the Van Buren County Sheriff's Department not notify Amy Henslee's family first and keep them informed before the media, demanded close family friend Wendy Boyd.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/family_learns_about_new_twists.html

If that's him, he has a couple son's of his own. And some of his photos were just added yesterday and Jan. 25th. Who adds photos to their FB just a day or 2 after killing someone?

Casey Anthony, Ethan Stacey's mom, it's not new around here unfortunately. :(

It looks like he was into Ultimate Fighting.

The gut-wrenching sobs of Amy Henslee's mother could be heard from the kitchen as she stood by the television and listened to a reporter who knew more about her missing daughter's case than she did.

The television reports from Thursday evening are how the family first heard that police found a trailer with blood in it.

Family members and friends huddled around in the living room and watched the news. How could they be blindsided like that, several asked angrily.

How could the Van Buren County Sheriff's Department not notify Amy Henslee's family first and keep them informed before the media, demanded close family friend Wendy Boyd.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/family_learns_about_new_twists.html

Absolutely horrible.

another snip... and I must note it has been reported in other links that her husband has already been taken to the area:

The final blow was when the television reporter erroneously said the Henslee family was already called to the scene of the bloody trailer.

he is first of kin... cannot imagine the disconnect the family is feeling at this time... my prayers are with them..

Her poor family. I just don't understand this at all.

I'm new. I've been lurking forever, and had to chime in with this story.

I babysat the husband (james) when I was a teenager, my step dad is related to him.

I hate to post rumors, and I don't know if any of this is a rumor, but I just heard from a friend of hers that they found her body and also that of a friend of hers.....

I don't know if it's true but wanted to put it out there. This is so horrible.

the article said the news erroneously reported the family had been called to the scene of the trailer, when they had not been yet :( Unbelievable. That poor family :(

That is just sickening.

Lots of rumors on facebook that her body was found, that she was shot and buried, etc... It really outrages me because now people are going to keep reposting the rumor and its going to spread everywhere. Can't people wait until any information is verified and the family is notified?! it sickens me.

I babysat the husband (james) when I was a teenager, my step dad is related to him.

I hate to post rumors, and I don't know if any of this is a rumor, but I just heard from a friend of hers that they found her body and also that of a friend of hers.....

Welcome and Thank you!
I am so VERY sorry for you, Amy's entire family and all her friends....
also found a friend of hers??? (body?)

these are the MAIN STREAM MEDIA people covering this story locally..

social networking sites..... wade in with your pants rolled up and use **** to paraphrase as a rumor until otherwise verified by LE or the MSM.... jmhoo

OMG.... I truly hope that is not true. BUT I did read earlier a report of TWO girls being spotted getting into the truck? My head is spinning with all of this. This poor family.

On the FB link that says her body was found... a guy posted that they were good friends of his. His FB has BJ as a friend, so I guess we have the right person.

I don't see anything else about a 2nd body found.

A friend too? that would explain what the neighbor saw, but why wasn't the friend reported missing as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay