GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone please put in alink to the channel 8 info with the comments....you have me very curious now..

gah ! it says BJB and I have a mutual friend, but I can't see who it is ? Is it because his page isn't open ?

Whoa. I read both of the comments that relate to that. Holy cow.

I don't like reading comments at the bottom of news articles as I feel they are always way off target... but are these the comments that you mean?

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/MSP-Crime-Lab-called-to-blood-scene

one comment:
My nerves are so bad! I just wish she would have listened when I told her to leave while she still had her life! Ladies if a man does not want you please leave! God will make a way for you!

???

It had been mentioned in a local paper, early on that Amy and James had experienced some problems. I believe that BJB, was the problem.

Also, I think this case is going to become even more unbelievable, as it goes on.

My sympathies to James and the boys. How awful.

To the entire family of Amy and our 2nd victim whoever she is----you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sobbing now because of this news. Amy seems like such a lovely woman---and a great mom!!!!! Go with God!!!!!!
Amy can "mothe"r all our little angels in heaven---Shaniya, Zahara, Caylee, Elizabeth, and all the other children.

msnewzealand,

Those are the ones I mean....keep going further down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member