GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad it wasn't Amy's husband. At least those boys still have there father....

Ok..let's see if I have this correct...MTrooper mentioned several pages ago...that Junior was Jame's Step-Brother. Did I read that right ???

That what they said:waitasec: all msm are reporting that it was his cousin.

You just wonder what was going on in the girlfriend's head at the time they stopped at Amy's house-did she know "something" was up at that point? Obviously, I am just wildy speculating at this moment but did he tell her they were going to borrow something from Amy's house....who knows? Was he angry at that point? Were both these victims completely snowed until the last moment?

I hope that eventually we do know the truth.

I thought the GF was missing since Monday? Where has it been confirmed she was in the truck with the suspect when he stopped by and Amy got in the truck?

I wonder if she left her purse behind so her husband would know something was wrong?

If Amy Sue sensed something was wrong, why would she go willingly? Wouldn't she have begged off, went inside and called James... Seems either they/HE lured her into going along to be of help somehow... or something pleasant, like Breakfast.

She went along because she didn't sense anything sinister, or went under threat. If only an angel's voice would've said, RUN, AMY, RUN.

Prayers for comfort to Amy's loved ones.

Someone has asked, "Why Kill Two Women...?" Sadly, the answer might be the one we fall back to, with heavy hearts, each time we read of these heartbreaking crimes. As simple as "because I can."

I thought the GF was missing since Monday? Where has it been confirmed she was in the truck with the suspect when he stopped by and Amy got in the truck?

He stopped by and got Amy on Monday, so they were both missing since Monday... at the same time.

My gut feeling is that Beebe and the GF had a rocky relationship.... that Amy was supportive of the GF and possibly suggested that the GF should break off the relationship. Or somehow Amy was involved in a way that Beebe would see as "meddling"...... I think he got angry, drove over there and persuaded her to come with them. Maybe he used a friendly ruse -- maybe not, maybe he did take her at gunpoint. We don't know that Amy would have tried to run if that were the case. She may have thought she could talk him down.... who knows?

I just have a feeling that this is how it was set up, and that Beebe had both ladies with him in that truck and he knew full well what he intended to do......

... Why, even to run an errand, would she leave her purse at the house? What could they have been doing? We know it appears the murders might have taken place at the trailer due to the blood pools and dog tracking but I wonder how they ended up there?

I just don't get the purse being left. Maybe I am too obsessed with bringing my purse everywhere I go lol. :waitasec:

If I don't have my purse with me at all times, I experience separation anxiety. :)

I can only think Junior made it seem that whatever they were going to do, it would not take long. "Forget your purse, we'll be right back, Amy."

And I cannot help but think that something happened the evening before when the Henslees, Junior, and Tonya spent time together at a relative's home, leaving Junior all night to dwell on what was said/took place. I think his anger festered, and he rose in the morning with one goal in mind: to get the people who were causing him such anger, Sonya and Amy, out of the way. His own sister said he is a guy with enormous anger issues.

Can't understand why Junior says he only killed the GF. What is he saying? Then who killed Amy? Tonya?'

JMO--and my opinion might change in the course of the next 4 minutes.

Police have confirmed with NewsCenter 16 that he has confessed to at least one of the murders. He was formally charged in court on Friday morning. Beebe has been appointed an attorney and is schedule to be back in court on Feb. 8. He is being held without bond.

Police say at this time the motive is unknown, but they believe Beebe acted alone and there are no other bodies. Beebe does have a criminal record, although police would not elaborate.

http://www.wndu.com/hometop/headlin...ren_County_death_investigation_114787749.html

WZZM 13 News has learned Junior Lee Beebe has a long record dating back to 1995.

-1995 - Pled guilty to a misdemeanor of larceny in a building.

-1996 - Pled guilty to misdemeanor of possession of marijuana

-1997 - Pled guilty to weapons charges and using self-defense spray device.

-1999 - Pled guilty to a misdemeanor of disturbing the peace

-2001- Pled guilty to driving while impaired

-2004 - Pled guilty to driving while impaired

-2005 - Pled Guilty of driving violation

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=151024&catid=14

My gut feeling is that Beebe and the GF had a rocky relationship.... that Amy was supportive of the GF and possibly suggested that the GF should break off the relationship. Or somehow Amy was involved in a way that Beebe would see as "meddling"...... I think he got angry, drove over there and persuaded her to come with them. Maybe he used a friendly ruse -- maybe not, maybe he did take her at gunpoint. We don't know that Amy would have tried to run if that were the case. She may have thought she could talk him down.... who knows?

I just have a feeling that this is how it was set up, and that Beebe had both ladies with him in that truck and he knew full well what he intended to do......

Or perhaps he told her something had happened to James at work and they had been sent to get her.

Has anyone found anything about a possible criminal history for Beebe? Or perhaps... some of his family members?

This may have been alluded to previously, but I have some concerns about hubby.

I always found it odd that he left work so quickly after trying to call his wife at 10 AM the morning she vanished. Especially given she has no car, no cell phone and no home computer. Why hit the panic button and leave work so quickly? Was hubby keeping her so completely isolated on purpose? It smacks of control issues to me.

Perhaps he became so instantly worried about her because he had some previous reason to think she was in danger... but if that's the case, why keep her so isolated? Why not buy her a cell phone?

I wonder if he ran home right away thinking he'd catch her in the act of doing something wrong- like having an affair, perhaps. Otherwise, I have to go back to my original theory- that perhaps he's a bit controlling.

When he got to the house and found the door locked that morning, he drove into town to try and locate her? How would she have gotten to town with no car? If there was a specific person who generally helped her run errands, etc by giving her a ride during the day, why not reach out to that person to see if she'd been seen or heard from?

Obviously police officers/investigators are WAY smarter than I am... but I'm still a little suspicious that there may be more than what we've been told going on here.

JMO

If I don't have my purse with me at all times, I experience separation anxiety. :)

I can only think Junior made it seem that whatever they were going to do, it would not take long. "Forget your purse, we'll be right back, Amy."

And I cannot help but think that something happened the evening before when the Henslees, Junior, and Tonya spent time together at a relative's home, leaving Junior all night to dwell on what was said/took place. I think his anger festered, and he rose in the morning with one goal in mind: to get the people who were causing him such anger, Sonya and Amy, out of the way. His own sister said he is a guy with enormous anger issues.

Can't understand why Junior says he only killed the GF. What is he saying? Then who killed Amy? Tonya?'

JMO--and my opinion might change in the course of the next 4 minutes.

I do find it strange that he confessed to one murder. Why? If he confesses to one, he may as well confess to both.

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2011/01/28/1461444/missing-mom-2nd-woman-found-buried.html

Beebe didn't enter a plea, but when Judge Robert Hentchel asked him about whether he was aware of the charges in Henslee's death, Beebe responded: "Did or didn't? No I didn't."

And this makes me sick:

The 34-year-old from Bangor, who was visibly distracted and didn't attempt to stifle yawns during the brief hearing, told the court he doesn't have a job and that he takes care of his father.

It must have been a few tiring days for you Beebe?!

Or perhaps he told her something had happened to James at work and they had been sent to get her.

I was thinking something like that, or someone's stuck up the road and we need your help for a moment. But something that made her think they'd return shortly.

The record may extend prior to 1995, as when subtracting the 16 years since then from his age of 34 years, it would mean prior records would be as a juvenile.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members