GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the blood on his shirt and the small animal he has obviously murdered in his right hand?

See my signature below. I'm an animal lover.

Ok With great respect and no offense intended, I have to say that there is no animal in his right hand. I had to get my glasses to be sure but there is no animal it's just the pattern of the black or dark gray color on the shirt.

I agree it looks like the tail of an animal on his shirt but there is no animal in his hand.

I'm concerned about his eyes in the pics where there's no sunglasses. They just look like there's no emotion. I also see 3 whites in some pictures.

How about the blood on his shirt and the small animal he has obviously murdered in his right hand?

That is not blood nor an animal.......i think it's the coloring of the tapout shirt....jmo

I think tk71texas is right. It's just the shirt.

Neighbors knew Junior Lee Beebe as loud, mean; but he also helped out friends

Published: Friday, January 28, 2011, 2:55 PM

There were signs that something was wrong at the blue house in Bangor where Junior Lee Beebe lived with his family and girlfriend Tonya Howarth, neighbors said.

Mysterious fires. People constantly coming in and out. Regular shouting matches between Howarth and Beebe. Noise coming from the garage late at night.

"We called the police so many times," said neighbor Jessica Parish, who lives across the street from the Beebes.

Several people who knew Beebe described him as loud and brash. When he drank, he often became mean or acted tough.

more at link......
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/neighbors_knew_junior_lee_beeb.html

There is no animal in his hand. And there is no blood on his shirt. It's a tapout shirt. It's made that way. The red design on the right is the same shape as the black design on the left.

That look like paint to me?? I don't see the animal?

Okay, after thinking all night, I decided I am going to say this:

Maybe it's just where I grew up, and I don't mean to accuse any individual, particularly the victims, but when I see an isolated trailer out in the woods -- hidden in the woods away from the road, behind a house where a guy with anger issues and dead eyes lives -- the first thing I think of isn't hunting, or even murder. It's "meth lab."

Again, I don't mean either of the victims was involved in anything to do with drug trade. But I can't stop wondering...

Neighbors knew Junior Lee Beebe as loud, mean; but he also helped out friends

Published: Friday, January 28, 2011, 2:55 PM

There were signs that something was wrong at the blue house in Bangor where Junior Lee Beebe lived with his family and girlfriend Tonya Howarth, neighbors said.

Mysterious fires. People constantly coming in and out. Regular shouting matches between Howarth and Beebe. Noise coming from the garage late at night.

"We called the police so many times," said neighbor Jessica Parish, who lives across the street from the Beebes.

Several people who knew Beebe described him as loud and brash. When he drank, he often became mean or acted tough.

more at link......
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/neighbors_knew_junior_lee_beeb.html

BBM

That's an interesting thing.

OK. OK. I was wrong. LOL :blushing: I'm a city girl. I don't even know what a Tapout shirt is! :)

Going quietly now (for a minute or two). :seeya:

Maybe it's just where I grew up, and I don't mean to accuse any individual, particularly the victims, but when I see an isolated trailer out in the woods -- hidden in the woods away from the road, behind a house where a guy with anger issues and dead eyes lives -- the first thing I think of isn't hunting, or even murder. It's "meth lab."

Again, I don't mean either of the victims was involved in anything to do with drug trade. But I can't stop wondering...

If it wasn't at the trailer this sure sounds suspicious.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/..._lee_beeb.html

"Mysterious fires. People constantly coming in and out."

That could be consistent with a meth lab. Hmmm.

OK. OK. I was wrong. LOL :blushing: I'm a city girl. I don't even know what a Tapout shirt is!

Don't you dare go away, you're one of us. We all make mistakes.No one is offended. :blowkiss:

According to pictures on his FB page, he was in the Ultimate Fighting Club.

OK. OK. I was wrong. LOL :blushing: I'm a city girl. I don't even know what a Tapout shirt is! :)

I had to look twice myself at the photo. No big deal Truth - you still :rocker:

"Mysterious fires. People constantly coming in and out."

That could be consistent with a meth lab. Hmmm.

But that was not at the trailer, that was at a blue house where he lived with Tonya. I certainly think it's possible.

I'm glad you noticed -- it was definitely worth checking out. I mean, that's part of sleuthing, y'know? Noticing an anomaly that needs to be looked at. Sometimes the answer is "nope," but the question needed to be asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member