GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not say I see anything sinister in the photo, just that they must have had some sort of a close relationship...

I am sure there was a relationship of some kind. Amy had been in James' family for 12 years and may have known them most of her life.

I don't have to have a real close relationship to put my arm around someone when a picture is taken.

Now I do have to like the person of course and I am sure Amy did like Jr.

IMO

I stated last night that I felt like the girls were either coming or going, and my initial thought was either Tonya had been hurt by him earlier, and needed medical attention, so maybe Amy was helping her to the truck to take her to the hospital, and he shot them in the doorway, or possibly Amy was helping her move something out of the house, and as they were leaving, shot them....I can see him refusing to help move anything out of the trailer, if Tonya was leaving him..maybe she did go get Amy to ask if she would help her move something, since he wouldn't help her. I would love to see Tonya's cell phone records to see if she called Amy previously that morning..I will be glad to hear of the autopsy results...such as Tonya having injuries due to domestic abuse that morning, other than by the deadly shots. I also can't imagine anyone leaving the pool of blood in the doorway, why didn't he clean that up?

I dont think Tonya ever called Amy I remember reading the last call from the land line was the night before to Amy's mother

Another thought why were the 5 ft holes already dug out on property?

my thought on this could be that if that is a hunting trailer, do people dig holes to hide the carcasses in so they don't attract other animals like bear and mountain lions? Could it be for a fire pit? Are people allowed to bury/burn their trash there? Lots of reasons for a hole, IMO....maybe even an outhouse if the trailer doesn't have running water, etc.

Just thinking out loud.....IMO and all that

I'm for sure thinking like this my husband would have went there first thing ...

Did anybody else see the photo of tonya doesn't really look to me like someone Amy would hang with ... IMO I could be way off but ....

Did anybody else see the photo of tonya doesn't really look to me like someone Amy would hang with ... IMO I could be way off but ....

I agree, I do not think they knew each other well at all, but I am sure the family knows the final answer to that

water? sewage?

my thought on this could be that if that is a hunting trailer, do people dig holes to hide the carcasses in so they don't attract other animals like bear and mountain lions? Could it be for a fire pit? Are people allowed to bury/burn their trash there? Lots of reasons for a hole, IMO....maybe even an outhouse if the trailer doesn't have running water, etc.

Idk much about hunting but I'm from mi now live in south but hunting season ends nov 30 in mi and I don't think I've ever heard of people hiding caracaras?idk the whole place is creepy and very brazen to have blood not cleaned at all

I dont think Tonya ever called Amy I remember reading the last call from the land line was the night before to Amy's mother

I was thinking perhaps Tonya may have called Amy from her cell phone.

News video showing where the bodies were buried..From what the Uncle (owner of property) says Tonya stayed there to care for the "dogs" while BB lived in Bangor with his mother.. He would come on occasion to 'work' there (sell wood, etc) but honestly by the looks of the 'trailer' it doesn't appear to me to be in livable condition..This is why I assumed she stayed up front in the 'house'..I wish the Uncle would've made this issue clearer! I understand the 'trailer' was about 1/4 mile back in the woods but as we can see it's in an open area..That confuses me too cos it was stated by LE that the only way back there was on an ATV which we saw they used to transport BB (there's video of that so he was there when LE arrived!) for questioning..We can also see a car (how did it get there then?) & a sign for selling "wood" near the 'trailer'..That does imply buyers were able to access that part of the property..A neighbor also claims to have seen them both going "in & out" of the 'trailer' from his home..How? Oy! This makes NO sense!

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/Henslee-crime-scene-unnerves-neighbors

Idk much but I would think for water or sewage it would be like a trench I'm just a mom not construction worker but that's my thought

IIRC a link said the graves was on a property that BJB wanted to buy.......
IIRC didn't he chop wood and sell it?
Could the 5ft holes of been from tree removal ???
Never called it trenches like in water/sewer...........
this is so odd from being frozen ground and FRESHLY dug ground???

Your right that trailer looks like a front for some shady business!!!

The graves were directly behind the trailer, almost right up to it, so possibly it was dug prior for water/sewer? But again! That 'trailer' does not appear to be in any condition to live in! :waitasec:

I'm for sure thinking like this my husband would have went there first thing ...

My husband calls me every day from work, just to make sure everything is okay, to see if I need anything, etc. I'm not sure he would beeline it to his cousins' house, if his cousin had said he was at the home earlier and no one answered the door. I think James may have trusted what his cousin said, and used that conversation as a place to start on a timeline when she may have went missing. I do think my husband would have contacted his parents and mine, first tho. JMO

They didn't say trenches but my thought is if holes were for water or sewge like someone said they would've been more like trenches not holes tree removal possible but it's completely frozen & freezing is he removing trees with cold & snow ....idk

I agree. I believe it was in the interview with Tonya's parents, and they stated they did not know Amy ...so that tells me that perhaps Amy and Tonya were not that close of friends...JMO However, I do believe they were acquaintances, and with that being said, maybe there was a small connection of friendship there.

My husband calls me every day from work, just to make sure everything is okay, to see if I need anything, etc. I'm not sure he would beeline it to his cousins' house, if his cousin had said he was at the home earlier and no one answered the door. I think James may have trusted what his cousin said, and used that conversation as a place to start on a timeline when she may have went missing. I do think my husband would have contacted his parents and mine, first tho. JMO

Yes but this guy has a bad record right... And what did he want to borrow sugar lol ...so if you aren't there for your kids and this shady character admitted to being there around 9 he seen her at 7:30 and 10 she's missing I would think a trip to at least talk to him warranted idk IMO

News video showing where the bodies were buried..From what the Uncle (owner of property) says Tonya stayed there to care for the "dogs" while BB lived in Bangor with his mother.. He would come on occasion to 'work' there (sell wood, etc) but honestly by the looks of the 'trailer' it doesn't appear to me to be in livable condition..This is why I assumed she stayed up front in the 'house'..I wish the Uncle would've made this issue clearer! I understand the 'trailer' was about 1/4 mile back in the woods but as we can see it's in an open area..That confuses me too cos it was stated by LE that the only way back there was on an ATV which we saw they used to transport BB (there's video of that so he was there when LE arrived!) for questioning..We can also see a car (how did it get there then?) & a sign for selling "wood" near the 'trailer'..That does imply buyers were able to access that part of the property..A neighbor also claims to have seen them both going "in & out" of the 'trailer' from his home..How? Oy! This makes NO sense!

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/Henslee-crime-scene-unnerves-neighbors

I guess I misunderstood that Tonya stayed at the trailer...I was thinking she stayed in Bancor with Jr and his mother. This is all so confusing!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman