GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, hindsight is always 20/20 IMO

There are specific guidelines that LE follows for a missing persons report, no? No sign of forcible entry and no sign of a struggle. For all intents and purposes- it appeared as if she left on her own. LE can only go on what witness info tells them -

But- why LE didn't hone in on cousin's residence early on is baffling. His truck being at the Henslee residence came out early in this case. Was it somewhat pushed aside cause it was family?

This whole case makes me sick.....you tend to think scary dangers are from strangers - when lo & behold - sometimes they're right in your inner circle of family & friends.

The whole 911 call baffles me, James was so calm and agreeable on that call I could see where LE might not take it as serious with her being gone no longer than she was when the call was made.

The whole 911 call baffles me, James was so calm and agreeable on that call I could see where LE might not take it as serious with her being gone no longer than she was when the call was made.

I sensed bewilderment, confusion, concern, "I don't know what to do", and "this can't be happening that she's not home" in his voice and matter.

Questions I would have asked and checked if I took his call:
Have you ever come home and not known where your wife was?
(No he would have probably said)
Every reported her missing or called 911 before?
Is her license, ID, house keys, pocket book their in the house?
(Yes he would have probably answered)
Do you know what she was wearing when you last saw her?
(PJ's he would have probably said)
Can you find them?
Okay, I'll send someone over...

very well put- you should be training the 911 screeners

The whole thing still stinks to me! Be amazed, bang your head on a wall, I don't care. Something is NOT ringing true here. If I am wrong when it is all said and done, I will be the first to say I was wrong. But I am entitled to my opinion. Just as you all are.

I had a cousin that shot himself when he was 16. In the mouth with a .357 magnum. They did have private viewings. but not "open casket" because his Father could not go there. You could not tell most of the back of his head was gone. They did a really good job.

There are specific guidelines that LE follows for a missing persons report, no? No sign of forcible entry and no sign of a struggle. For all intents and purposes- it appeared as if she left on her own. LE can only go on what witness info tells them -

But- why LE didn't hone in on cousin's residence early on is baffling. His truck being at the Henslee residence came out early in this case. Was it somewhat pushed aside cause it was family?

This whole case makes me sick.....you tend to think scary dangers are from strangers - when lo & behold - sometimes they're right in your inner circle of family & friends.

BBM

With no signs of a struggle or foul play IMO LE didn't have probable cause to obtain a search warrant to go looking around the property where the trailer was or to look at BJ's residence (his mothers house) for that matter. If they had searched either property without a warrant, the evidence they would have found could have been thrown out in court.

Also the "property" at which the bodies were found was not owned by BJ. It was IIRC BJ's uncles property and BJ kept a hunting cabin (trailer) there and used the property.

I think eventually BJ's mother and Tanya's family would have become suspicious about Tanya's whereabouts and two and two would have been put together. Also the fact that BJ's mother dropped Tanya off at the property if that is in fact true would have become known and the "property" would have eventually been looked at for both Amy and Tanya.

All JMO

It would be interesting to know how Amy's body was dressed when she and Tanya were found. If Amy's murder actually happened as BJ claims when the two were discovered in the heat of the moment by Tanya, one would only think that maybe Amy might not have been fully dressed at the time. If Amy's body was found fully clothed it might raise some suspicions or doubt about how BJ is claiming things happened.

All JMO

I had a cousin that shot himself when he was 16. In the mouth with a .357 magnum. They did have private viewings. but not "open casket" because his Father could not go there. You could not tell most of the back of his head was gone. They did a really good job.

That is much much different than being shot mutiple times in the head by a shotgun though, CG.

Absolutely no comparison to the injuries a shotgun can do vs. a .357 magnum and I have both........shotguns and a .357 magnum.

The .357 leaves a horrible exit wound. The shotgun will explode the skull by the force and pellets that enters the head. I have mentioned before one of the worst autopsy photos I have ever seen in my entire life was a shotgun blast to the head of a man. Shudder. The damage done is unbelievable.

IMO

It would be interesting to know how Amy's body was dressed when she and Tanya were found. If Amy's murder actually happened as BJ claims when the two were discovered in the heat of the moment by Tanya, one would only think that maybe Amy might not have been fully dressed at the time. If Amy's body was found fully clothed it might raise some suspicions or doubt about how BJ is claiming things happened.

All JMO

I actually wouldn't trust how the victims were found knowing that he had time to rearrange anything he wanted and no one was the wiser.

I really think he mentioned the 'sex' to cover his tracks when DNA will most likely be discovered concerning Amy. How many rapists/murderers do we see that proclaim the 'sex' was consensual?:banghead:

What Beebe wanted everyone to believe that he was so alluring that he had two women on the string and one was so in love with him that she couldn't stand the thought of him being with someone else. IMO, the fantasy tale he weaves is to make himself look worth killing for as if he was DA MAN! A true psychopath that needs the beast (JB) to be stroked.

All of it is a bunch of bunk imo and the forensic evidence is going to show just what a bald face liar he really is.

IMO

BBM

Time and time again I've seen cases where the last know person to see someone was not checked out. A search warrant is not needed to simply visit the person and say we are looking for so-and-so, have you seen so-and-so, even to ask if they (LE) can look around the property...

I actually wouldn't trust how the victims were found knowing that he had time to rearrange anything he wanted and no one was the wiser.

I really think he mentioned the 'sex' to cover his tracks when DNA will most likely be discovered concerning Amy. How many rapists/murderers do we see that proclaim the 'sex' was consensual?:banghead:

What Beebe wanted everyone to believe that he was so alluring that he had two women on the string and one was so in love with him that she couldn't stand the thought of him being with someone else. IMO, the fantasy tale he weaves is to make himself look worth killing for as if he was DA MAN! A true psychopath that needs the beast (JB) to be stroked.

All of it is a bunch of bunk imo and the forensic evidence is going to show just what a bald face liar he really is.

IMO

I so agree with this post! Not only was Amy murdered, but then had her name dragged through the mud by this creep. :furious:

Hearing is at 1 pm today (EST)

Suspect in double murder to appear in court Friday
February 24, 2011 5:54 PM

VAN BUREN COUNTY, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – The man accused of a double murder in Van Buren County will face a judge on Friday.

Junior Lee Beebe Jr. is facing murder charges in the deaths of Amy Henslee and Tonya Howarth. Their bodies were discovered in January in a shallow grave in Bangor Township.

It's a case that shocked West Michigan. Now Junior Beebe will be in court from a preliminary hearing. From what Beebe has told his family so far, he will most likely have a lot to say about why he is innocent.

more at link...........
http://www.wwmt.com/articles/court-1387810-suspect-double.html

Med examiner to play role in Beebe case
Physical evidence may help uncover truth

Updated: Thursday, 24 Feb 2011, 11:28 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 24 Feb 2011, 9:57 PM EST
By Leon Hendrix

PAW PAW, Mich. (WOOD) - Although Amy Henslee and Tonya Howarth are dead, their bodies may provide evidence leading toward what really happened in the Van Buren County woods Jan. 24. The only other person who knows the truth is Junior Lee Beebe Jr., the only suspect accused of killing the women. He's being held at the Van Buren County jail on murder charges.

On Friday, a judge will decide if there's enough evidence to send Beebe to trial.

Kent County Medical Examiner Dr. Stephen Cohle performed the autopsies on Henslee and Howarth, who were shot to death and then buried in a wooded area of Bangor Township, police said.
Cohle will be in court Friday for Beebe's hearing. If a judge rules there's not enough evidence in the case against him, the charges would be dropped.

more at link.......
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/grand_rapids/Med-examiner-to-play-role-in-Beebe-case

In the video at the WZZM link the medical examiner says Tonya was shot 2 times in the back of the head......how does that happen when you are claiming self defense??

Also these details :

UPDATE 3:00PM - Forensics doctor testifies that Henslee was killed by two gunshot wounds fired from close range. One shot that hit her chest likely caused her death.

Tonya Howarth was killed by two gunshot wounds to the head from a shotgun. The main shot was from close range, about 3 feet.

In the video at the WZZM link the medical examiner says Tonya was shot 2 times in the back of the head......how does that happen when you are claiming self defense??

Also these details :

UPDATE 3:00PM - Forensics doctor testifies that Henslee was killed by two gunshot wounds fired from close range. One shot that hit her chest likely caused her death.

Tonya Howarth was killed by two gunshot wounds to the head from a shotgun. The main shot was from close range, about 3 feet.

Seems like a self-defense plea won't jive with this!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back