DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, that article is dated July 31.

I think its from when they arrested those 2 for the marijauna

:( I can't find anything on any other news sites

I want her killer found

hard not having news

Totally confused. Was there an arrest or not? I still say. That house is connected. One the the men arrested will be a part of this. There is no way a search warrent would be approved without evidence. Pot just helped the scenario.

Totally confused. Was there an arrest or not? I still say. That house is connected. One the the men arrested will be a part of this. There is no way a search warrent would be approved without evidence. Pot just helped the scenario.
I think it will be someone who frequents that house.

That's my line of thinking, also.....at this point anyway.

I just had an idea about this case, I don't know if the motorcycle is going to be involved or not. The phone was dumped off-road by Lake Omo. How likely is it that a motorcycle could travel off-road like that? And wouldn't there be tire tracks? Even then I doubt someone would take it through brush line and fields and woods for a getaway. Makes more sense to me that whoever did this was walking on the trail and then fled by foot.

I'm also starting to get suspicious about the sketch too. How many people corroborated that witness account? Armada is a very small town ... every person there has to have seen the sketch by now, and you get the feeling that the killer(s) had to have local knowledge about the crime scene and probably knew April. If the sketch person were real you would think LE would have found them by now. Even if such a person came from some distance along the trail the story has been all over the news in SE Michigan / Metro Detroit.

I'm also starting to get suspicious about the sketch too. How many people corroborated that witness account? Armada is a very small town ... every person there has to have seen the sketch by now, and you get the feeling that the killer(s) had to have local knowledge about the crime scene and probably knew April. If the sketch person were real you would think LE would have found them by now. Even if such a person came from some distance along the trail the story has been all over the news in SE Michigan / Metro Detroit.

You know...I remember someone telling me their wife saw a post on a Facebook page where a woman who was a Psychic said she thought it was a man with dark curly hair that was a hunter...you dont think they got the sketch from a psychic do you? Cause the sketch has curly hair and dark...

you dont think they got the sketch from a psychic do you? Cause the sketch has curly hair and dark...

Oh my I doubt it and I hope not! If someone wants to believe psychics then that's their right but any LE using psychics to put out a sketch should be immediately fired IMO!

The man in the sketch is said to have sandy hair, not dark.

IIRC, LE has stated more than once that the composite sketch might be a witness to April's murder and not necessarily the perp.

I wish they would give every teenager in that town a LD test.

I just mentioned that cause it seemed odd the sketch has been out for awhile now and like someone else said nobody has recognized him. Also was wondering if LE would do that...

I'm only 4 miles or so from where that house was raided so I am concerned for everyone in the area and my heart goes out to all of Aprils Family and friends. My daughters actually live with their mom less than a mile from where she was found too infact one of the fields the LE were searching on the local news was next to their front yard!

Unfortunately their mom turned them against me and made them hate me but thats a whole nother story...

I just keep remembering back when I was 14 someone would get mad at another kid and we'd all goto a park and watch them duke it out...so I wonder if there could have been something like that with local teens and it went too far and they send the text to cover it up and get her help...or even a jealous girl that wanted her BF... alot people are crazy nowadays... but thats just one of many possible guesses...

So frustrating and disheartening to do my daily cursory search of local news and see nothing new about April Milsap's murder. Who killed this lovely young girl? What was the motive? Was April targeted or was she simply in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Hoping and :please: for answers and a resolution to this tragedy.

Okay Im just going to put my thoughts out here..so bear with me. I think that it has to be someone she was familiar with, 1. I think there had to be two, someone had to have controlled the dog, while the other did what they did, that dog would have went crazy just watching the whole incident. If the trail is close to some homes, why hasnt anyone reported hearing dog barking on screaming? The dog would have made noise just by all the commotion going on. I think they really need to look into her circle of friends and go outwards, the dog thing is what really has me. I know im a newbie what I just wanted to throw my two cents out there..:lurk:

I think it's probably going to come back to a grudge or jealous girl thing, but one out-there theory I have ... there seem to be a lot of boys in that area interested in not just wrestling, but MMA, Judo, etc. Apparently there was some big meet in Fargo(?) at the time of April's murder ... because of the COD being reported "beat to death" ... maybe a boy wasn't invited or allowed to go to this all important meet where he'd be in competition to kick the crap out of other boys so he snapped and decided to do MMA on an innocent girl walking by.

Okay Im just going to put my thoughts out here..so bear with me. I think that it has to be someone she was familiar with, 1. I think there had to be two, someone had to have controlled the dog, while the other did what they did, that dog would have went crazy just watching the whole incident. If the trail is close to some homes, why hasnt anyone reported hearing dog barking on screaming? The dog would have made noise just by all the commotion going on. I think they really need to look into her circle of friends and go outwards, the dog thing is what really has me. I know im a newbie what I just wanted to throw my two cents out there..:lurk:

:welcome: to Websleluths!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members