Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with parents wanting to believe, against all odds, that their child is alive...but I would guess that those parents know every detail of what allegedly happened and want to hear it over and over again...JMO

Not the parents of missing children who post here. Not sure if you have ever read Anna Waters case, but her mom has been posting here for years. I'd recommend spending some time in that forum for a better idea of how parents of missing children react. Versus the media hoopla we see today. Annasmom did this back in the early 70's when there was no NCMEC etc....... searchingforanna.com is also a great insight.

I'm always looking for Anna.

Sorry for the OT. Back to Bianca and her mom.

A family member came forward and said D made up the whole story? (said on NG, I missed that one)

Defense attn's talking again (I'm not listening :whistle:)

Drew's show looks interesting. Not about Bianca but other cases.

Not the parents of missing children who post here. Not sure if you have ever read Anna Waters case, but her mom has been posting here for years. I'd recommend spending some time in that forum for a better idea of how parents of missing children react. Versus the media hoopla we see today. Annasmom did this back in the early 70's when there was no NCMEC etc....... searchingforanna.com is also a great insight.

I'm always looking for Anna.

Sorry for the OT. Back to Bianca and her mom.

I do know Anna's case.

Talking about carjack---usually carjacker will dump baby, and they took an old car (a beater is what it sounds like, just my word).

Unlucky for Dad that they found the car abandoned within 10 minutes IMO. I doubt that he took that into consideration when hatching his plot. Usually a car jacker has a motive for stealing the car in the first place. Hard to imagine someone taking a car with a baby in it just to abandon it so soon. Lucky break for LE imo that they found the car so soon.

I think Bianca's mom rocked on NG!

I know many disagree, but respectfully, and this is just my honest opinion. Everyone now expects the standard of scrutiny from the Caylee Anthony case.

In real life the Bianca's of the world don't have organizations such as TES or the likes of what's his face with the cowboy hat dropping millions of dollars for bail. Mega bucks for the most up to date equipment. We are talking about a child who is missing in a city which is 45 million dollars in debt. We are talking about a child's who story happened to capture national media attention because her father, the last person to see her alive's story is about as likely as the dingo came to Detroit and 'took' the baby, or Zanny the Nanny suddenly appeared in Detroit.

I highly doubt Banika wishes to add to her childs fathers story that is really less likely than Casey's story about Zanny. She wants to find her child, hopefully not in a gutted out burnt out building filled with needles and who knows what else. She wants to give her child dignity and make sure the child receives justice.

Let the facts come out when it comes to trial. Why lay out all this speculation just like it was laid out for Jose Baez years in advance?

I'm the Cub fan here.... I still root for the underdog. Bianca is in all means the underdog and right now let's focus on finding her and let LE build their case for the prosecution to ensure a conviction if necessary.

I want Bianca found, found quickly and a speedy trial. I want Bianca's siblings safe and protected without showing anyones hand.

In the mean time I fully support her mom and what she deems best to find her daughter. Imo she is one amazing woman. I'd hug her if I could. I am from here in Chi town.

jmvho

ETA: As a single parent, just on the coparenting end, it would be so easy to be completly detoured by the he said she said, he disputes, she disputes. Solomon Metalwala discussed only what was already public via court records. I don't want to see this investigation derailed and I can promise DL would do so- and LOVE to see that in a heart beat.

Quote: KAT
(NG: driving a child around in a carseat while you check on financial aid...etc) There's not much about this story that hangs together.

(NG: you have seen so many children patients, do parents volunteer why there are bruises).

Dr. F: they usually make up a story, kid fell, there are inconsistancies in the wounds and the parents story.

(not sure what she was proving with that convo).
---------------------------------

(Respectfully snipped)
To piggy=back on what KAT said, IIRC

Nancy: What do you mean?

Dr: Well if a parent grabs an arm and dislocates a shoulder, they may say that the child fell, but there is no way to duplicate that injury, even if the child falls on the shoulder.

He KNEW he was seen...that is why the "suspect" looks so much like him...JMO

Excellent observation. Reminds me of Scott Peterson telling LE he was at the Berkley Marina in case he was seen by someone. SP did not expect a neighbor to find the dog outside so soon just like in this case where the car was found right away.

Brilliant! As soon as I that, the whole 'sketch' thing made sense. :rocker:

So well in fact, I wish I knew how to do the same overlays CarlK does in the UID forum. complete with videos.

Imo LE is very close to having enough for a grand jury and or indictment. Possibly multiple arrests.

There is a 25K reward. That has to be drawing in far more tips and info than LE is making public.

JMO

Poor little Bianca. There's really not much room for hope in this case IMHO.

I really wish I didn't feel that way. But it seems pretty obvious that DL is not telling the truth about the car jacking, and about what happened to his daughter.

It's just so sad.

What is truly sad is how much effort and expense is being expended by LE and volunteers to find Bianca, when I believe 100% that "dad" knows exactly where she is. And I guess I thought that maybe if he would tell anyone at all, he might confess to mom, if they go back so far. I wonder if her fear of learning the truth from him keeps her from wanting to question him too closely.

The prosecutor should make a warrant determination within the next twenty four hours, in a case that's as high profile as this one has become. Bianca was our lead story on the 6 p.m. news, leading with the info about the warrant request. I've been chomping at the bit to get back online.

It's about time, now people will start talking, cutting deals, and trying to be the first one with new info to lessen their own involvement and sentencing. GO DPD!

Excellent observation. Reminds me of Scott Peterson telling LE he was at the Berkley Marina in case he was seen by someone. SP did not expect a neighbor to find the dog outside so soon just like in this case where the car was found right away.

I really wonder if a squad car found the Grand Marquis abandoned and running before D'Andre reported the car jacking.

IIRC the report/call came into LE at 9:55 and DL stated the carjack occured at 9:20am. I specifically recall wondering what DL was doing in those 35 minutes.

It's possible LE found the Grand Marquis long before DL even called LE to report the car jacking.

LE has something they are not making public if they are ready to possibly make an arrest. For what, time will tell.

Just to be sassy Cubby---I bet he was freezin his bootay off.

I really wonder if a squad car found the Grand Marquis abandoned and running before D'Andre reported the car jacking.

IIRC the report/call came into LE at 9:55 and DL stated the carjack occured at 9:20am. I specifically recall wondering what DL was doing in those 35 minutes.
It's possible LE found the Grand Marquis long before DL even called LE to report the car jacking.

LE has something they are not making public if they are ready to possibly make an arrest. For what, time will tell.

BBM: What is the walking time between the two locations (the carjacking location to the car found in alleyway location)? I know that the car was found fairly close by but I don't know the area.

It's my feeling - my hope, that these people HAVE come through already and have told LE what they know. Why would anybody cover for a baby killer. LE seems to be making progress, since they are already preparing a warrant for DL.

It was reported that they questioned the 7 year old, and the person who supposedly tried to intervene when DL was beating Bianca (could that be the roommate?). They talked to the teen nephew, and got some information from him. Given the number of volunteers and the way the community is rallying to find Bianca makes me think people are cooperating, but LE is not at liberty to discuss their findings.

Most people know right from wrong. How could they look at this situation and NOT do the right thing. jmoo

I truly hope you are right that some, if not all, of the people who witnessed DL's paddling of his toddler have come forward, because this will help the LE.

But, DL is a perfect example of someone who won't own up to his own behavior, and I don't know if there are others "snowed" by his "charm", and/or afraid of the consequences of reporting.

I agree. I also think that LE is sharing some of their information with Banika in order to keep her informed of their progress with finding Bianca. I don't believe she has to listen to DL's broken record of lies. We see ourselves how stories change from day to day. She seems content with what LE is telling her while she focuses on finding her missing baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper