Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mom will defend this guy then why wouldn't current girlfriend, etc...this kind of makes me sick...

BJ: I have been told they are investigating info and searching and working very hard on finding my daughter. I applaud their efforts. As far as the exactitudes (her word) of my daughter being missing I'll find all that out when she's found. Me and my family are organizing searches and printing thousands of flyers. Yes I have been actively engaged in finding Bianca since day one.

hummmmmmmmm maybe the t-shirts and fliers should say that child may have bruises on her body and that she may still be sick! Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

Hoping her daughter is alive is one thing...not even asking him about what happened that day, a zillion times if it were me, is beyond belief...

I don't think she's defending him, I think she's in a place right now where thinking that Bianca is deceased is impossible for her. JMHO from seeing other parents go through this.

Wasn't it in the regular news what happened to Bianca?

Yup. Mom seems to be in deep denial, imo. She has not had the opportunity to discuss the situation with Bianca's father yet. Did not know he failed a poly. Says she does not know the facts surrounding the carjacking...'not concerned' with those facts, just want to find my baby. huh?

NG

mom: I was not really given an explanation about the car jacking circumstances

NG: I don't quite understand that... havent you asked what happened?

Mom: I am just concentrating on finding my daughter...the other facts will be clear when I find her.

Now, doesn't this sound just a bit strange, KWIM????:banghead: I'm so tired of children being thought of as a "replaceable item".

She couldn't answer a simple question: "did you speak to him". All she had to do was say "yes or no". :banghead:

NG

mom: I was not really given an explanation about the car jacking circumstances

NG: I don't quite understand that... havent you asked what happened?

Mom: I am just concentrating on finding my daughter...the other facts will be clear when I find her.

I do get that mentality. They can't BEAR to think of their beloved being dead, so for the time being, they focus on the positive. I think we've all heard that from families of victims - they just stay they have to focus all their energy on staying hopeful.

I really like Bianca's mom, I think spelled Banika.

Just showing clips and D from his show on NG. (he does sound whiney)

Unleash the lawyers. (defense attn).

(I'll let someone else transcribe, I don't pay any attention to this mess JMHO on the mess part) :D

But wouldn't you need to hear over and over again that Bianca was okay and still in her car seat when they drove away? From the only person who "saw" it happen? This is more than denial...but I don't know what it is :(

He KNEW he was seen...that is why the "suspect" looks so much like him...JMO

I do get that mentality. They can't BEAR to think of their beloved being dead, so for the time being, they focus on the positive. I think we've all heard that from families of victims - they just stay they have to focus all their energy on staying hopeful.

I like her too. Just wish she was not so naive and trusting concerning her child's father. He had a recent RO against him by another mother who claimed he threatened to kill their 2 yr old boy. I just wish moms would be more cautious concerning some of their baby's daddys/ Some of them have clear anger issues. I doubt that she knew her ex had a paddle that he used in potty training but I wish she did know.

She said she's talked to D (I don't know how to spell his name correctly) and she doesn't want to talk about what was said.

Wonder if LE has asked her not to share that info?

I agree. Let's not forget she has a little 7 year old daughter mommy has to stay strong for until facts are in versus speculating.

Someone should ask NG if her twins we're 7 and watching mom in the same shoes how she would be responding to these questions. :banghead:

I hope NG is interested in information that will help find Bianca and not the next Casey Anthony circus train.......

moo

OT: but if this happened to me and one of my kids I don't know how I would react but she has known D since they were about 12 or 13. That's a long time, they grew up together. I can only speculate from a marriage of 20 yrs. LE would have to prove to me that my husband hurt one of our children. with cold hard facts. but that's just me. and totally off topic.

:waitasec: Wow, I'm confused about the LDT. If the LDT shows that you are telling the truth, then it is considered "Properly administered", but if the results show that you are lying, then it is considered "Improperly administered", right? And, I guess the witness who saw the father run away from the car after parking it in the alley are really just mistaken because he looks so much like the composite sketch that it is a case of "mistaken idenity". Am I right on how I am seeing things??? If not, please help me with any suggestions.

Callers: Vernica, I wanted to just say any man would not protect that child during a carjack...etc...everything he's done from day one ....he's guilty...etc.

Dr. Leslie: (nancy sharing story about twins, this might take awhile)...I agree with Vernica, no signs of struggle, why didn't he fight back, it was an old car....

going back to commercials.

OT: but if this happened to me and one of my kids I don't know how I would react but she has known D since they were about 12 or 13. That's a long time, they grew up together. I can only speculate from a marriage of 20 yrs. LE would have to prove to me that my husband hurt one of our children. with cold hard facts. but that's just me. and totally off topic.

But wouldn't you insist on hearing the details over and over? I am not saying she has to suspect him, but why wouldn't she want to know every little thing he could recall?

He KNEW he was seen...that is why the "suspect" looks so much like him...JMO

LOL, I thought the same thing as soon as I saw the composite sketch. Actually, it is rather clever to make the perp look like yourself just in case someone saw him leave the car in that alley. This man is rather quick on his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8