Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with babies 'being sick' right before they go missing. Baby Lisa comes to mind,and I know there have been others as well. I cannot remember now.

But I am glad that an arrest warrant has been issued. I just don't understand still why mom let him have her supposedly for another month. Especially after she has a hard time getting a hold of her for the week prior. ???

I agree, about the missing persons being 'sick'. There was a long list. Here are two more -

1. Sky Metalwala
2. Susan Powell (mom of two boys)

Originally Posted by lauriej
reporter--

--3 daysafter the report of the 'carjacking' media stayed across the street as LE backed an SUV into thedrive---brought out a highly trained cadaver dog that made positive hit in the home.

--at the end of video clip.

--d'andre had told investigators that "bianca may have bruising on her legs when found".

----------------------------------

Does that mean that DL expects her to be found? I wonder if that means she would not be in the river. jmo
(respectfully snipped - bbm)

I agree, about the missing persons being 'sick'. There was a long list. Here are two more -

1. Sky Metalwala
2. Susan Powell (mom of two boys)

Aliayah Lunsford is another who was reported sick before vanishing

reporter--

--3 daysafter the report of the 'carjacking' media stayed across the street as LE backed an SUV into thedrive---brought out a highly trained cadaver dog that made positive hit in the home.

--d'andre had told investigators that "bianca may have bruising on her legs when found".

Does that mean that DL expects her to be found? I wonder if that means she would not be in the river. jmo

It sure does sound like D'Andre is telling us that Bianca is deceased and will be found eventually. I think the guy should realize that he is not going to get away with whatever he did to his daughter and should 'fess up now so that he has a chance at a plea deal. If not, he could spend the rest of his life in prison. jmo

5:00 news starting now: www.clickondetroit.com

Former Prosecutor, David Grimm, believes that it's a good idea for Prosecutor Kym Worthy to take considerable to review the warrant carefully and have an air-tight case before an arrest or charges. Grimm acknowledges that the public wants instant gratification, instant justice but that faster isn't necessarily better in these situations.

This might be new video:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ase/-/4714498/5498164/-/134q36dz/-/index.html

Wow, I sure missed a lot! There's a lot to think about...here are my first reactions...

1) Welcome, Jezbel! :)

2) Cluciano, I see your "science" and raise you a "baffle 'em with b******t"!

3) As has already been mentioned upthread, sick toddlers and babies are apparently irresistible to mysterious kidnappers/carjackers. I never thought about it, but now that someone mentioned it, it's pretty striking.

4) The more I know about D'andre, the less I like him. I really, really hope that anyone else who knows anything about what happened to Bianca does the right thing. I hope they realize that it's more important to do what is right for her and for themselves and their families than to be loyal to or cover up for him.

Wow, I sure missed a lot! There's a lot to think about...here are my first reactions...

1) Welcome, Jezbel! :)

2) Cluciano, I see your "science" and raise you a "baffle 'em with b******t"!

3) As has already been mentioned upthread, sick toddlers and babies are apparently irresistible to mysterious kidnappers/carjackers. I never thought about it, but now that someone mentioned it, it's pretty striking.

4) The more I know about D'andre, the less I like him. I really, really hope that anyone else who knows anything about what happened to Bianca does the right thing. I hope they realize that it's more important to do what is right for her and for themselves and their families than to be loyal to or cover up for him.

$25,000 would be a nice chunk-o'-change in someone's pocket that would provide the opportunity to move away from Detroit and start life anew in another community. I hope that those who know what has happened to beautiful little Bianca will contact LE immediately. jmo

Somehow I think that if a defense attorney had a missing child he would be wanting all the trained dogs in the country out there looking for him or her...JMO...that is why I loathe this BS about smelling poop, etc...

reporter--

My thoughts are that he made those statements just to cover his A$$ when/if she is found. If she is in that river there is no telling when or where she would be found.

Darn I was/am hoping my hunch is off she was put in that cold nasty water! Such a strong current and difficult task to recover a body from that river :(

Pre-view of tonights Nancy Grace interview with mom

‎12/13/2011: Nancy Grace produces her HLN show earlier in the day. Here is an excerpt of her show that will air at ►5:00 PT, ►6:00pm MT, ►7:00pm CT, ►8:00pm ET.

Mom of missing Bianca speaks out

While reports allege cadaver dogs have hit on Bianca Jones' car seat, Nancy Grace speaks exclusively to her mom Banika

http://youtu.be/3ZzcUlk7G9k

Mom of missing Bianca speaks out - YouTube

~

What is it with babies 'being sick' right before they go missing. Baby Lisa comes to mind,and I know there have been others as well. I cannot remember now.

But I am glad that an arrest warrant has been issued. I just don't understand still why mom let him have her supposedly for another month. Especially after she has a hard time getting a hold of her for the week prior. ???

Maybe she agreed to the longer stay so that DL would come by with Bianca, and then she may have planned to use a ploy to keep Bianca at her (Banika's) home. It sounds like DL was making it difficult for Banika to communicate with Bianca/DL.
JMO

His world is crashing down around him!! Good I say.

Wonder why they would say a decision would 'not' be made this week, could they be waiting on something they know they wont get until next week?

Good question!
Are they also working on warrants for those other "friends" who covered for DL's lies?
IDK and JMO

Good question!
Are they also working on warrants for those other "friends" who covered for DL's lies?
IDK and JMO

I missed something - what friends have covered for his lies?

Thanks in advance -

Pre-view of tonights Nancy Grace interview with mom

‎12/13/2011: Nancy Grace produces her HLN show earlier in the day. Here is an excerpt of her show that will air at ►5:00 PT, ►6:00pm MT, ►7:00pm CT, ►8:00pm ET.

Mom of missing Bianca speaks out

While reports allege cadaver dogs have hit on Bianca Jones' car seat, Nancy Grace speaks exclusively to her mom Banika

http://youtu.be/3ZzcUlk7G9k

Mom of missing Bianca speaks out - YouTube

~

I will be watching NG here at 5:00 p.m. PT.
One hour to go!

I missed something - what friends have covered for his lies?

Thanks in advance -

The people covering for him, IMO, are his live-in GF, other roommate, and any others who know what happened and have not gone to LE to report it.

These "friends" can get in a whole lotta trouble by knowing, but not reporting, what happened to Bianca at the hands of DL.

I will be watching NG here at 5:00 p.m. PT.
One hour to go!

Unfortunately I have leave soon will be out for the next few hours so I'm going to miss the live broadcast. Certainly will be looking for links to watch it when I get back in later this evening.

If I cant find one guess I'll be staying up until 1am est to see the rebroadcast :coffeews:

I think they have to know about some of it as well. He would not be able to hide her injuries from the mother of the other 2 yr old, imo.

I am sure she was the main caretaker of Bianca when she was visiting. So if he 'paddled' her so hard she was 'unresponsive', then girlfriend had to know. :mad:

Good question!
IDK and JMO

I have no doubt that there are people who know how she was treated and/or what happened to Bianca while she was staying with D'Andre Lane but are afraid to come forward with information. In light of the "warrant" that is being sought by LE, I hope these individuals high-tail it to their local DPD branch and spill the beans before they find themselves caught in the sticky web of DL's lies. jmo

Unfortunately I have leave soon will be out for the next few hours so I'm going to miss the live broadcast. Certainly will be looking for links to watch it when I get back in later this evening.

If I cant find one guess I'll be staying up until 1am est to see the rebroadcast :coffeews:

I will tune in to NG and report on any discussion about Bianca Jones. If you're going to a holiday party, have fun and drive safely!

Hi Guinevere and Sleuthers!
I will be watching the Ng show, and will try to transcribe, but I have never done this before.

Can anyone give me tips so that I can be effective/helpful?

Do you write, then type? My main computer is in another room than my TV.

Maybe I will try to type on my laptop.

what do you all think?

TIA

Hi Guinevere and Sleuthers!
I will be watching the Ng show, and will try to transcribe, but I have never done this before.

Can anyone give me tips so that I can be effective/helpful?

Do you write, then type? My main computer is in another room than my TV.

Maybe I will try to type on my laptop.

what do you all think?

TIA

My main TV is in the same room with computer. I frequently "listen" to the TV while posting/reading Websleuths. I have a good memory and will take notes if I'm in another room.

Don't sweat the small stuff :D We're glad that you're here and contributing to discussions about the case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper