Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox@ just broke in their newscast to say DetroitPolice have asked for a warrant to be issued in this case. No other info avail. at this time. The newscaster said it loks like LE have a suspect. No name yet.
No link. Live tv. FOX2 Detroit.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/

eta link. No info up yet.

Toby, is it a search warrant, or is it an arrest warrant?

Sounds to me like a search warrant, very similar to what happened in the Lisa Irwin case. The dog gets a presumptive hit, they get a search warrant to search the house "by the books".

DETROIT - Sources confirm to FOX 2 that cadaver dogs searching for missing Detroit toddler Bianca Jones picked up the scent of human remains inside her father's home.

D'Andre Lane, 32, reported his daughter missing Dec. 2, claiming he was the victim of a carjacking and the two-year-old was abducted with the vehicle. The car was found later without Bianca in the rear seat.

Sources say the dog picked up the scent during last week's search inside Lane's Detroit home, increasing fears that the little girl may not be alive.

On Tuesday, Maria Miller, spokesperson for the Wayne County Prosecutor's office, confirmed the office received a warrant request from Detroit police in connection with the disappearance of Bianca. The prosecutor is reveiwing the request for permission to arrest someone, but Miller says a decision won't be made this week. The prosecutor's office also says no further comments will be made this week.

More at link: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...emains-in-search-for-detroit-toddler-20111213

Arrest warrant requested in case of missing Detroit girl, 2

The Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office has received a warrant request from the Detroit Police Department in connection with the disappearance of 2-year-old Bianca Jones, but neither agency will discuss the charges or who they will be issued against.

<snip>

“The warrant request is being reviewed and there will not be any decision made this week,” Miller wrote. “We will not comment any further regarding this matter this week.”

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...oit-girl-2?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Arrest warrant requested in case of missing Detroit girl, 2

The Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office has received a warrant request from the Detroit Police Department in connection with the disappearance of 2-year-old Bianca Jones, but neither agency will discuss the charges or who they will be issued against.

<snip>

“The warrant request is being reviewed and there will not be any decision made this week,” Miller wrote. “We will not comment any further regarding this matter this week.”

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...oit-girl-2?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

"this week"?

say whaaat?:waitasec:

WDIV news at noon: DPD looking to file charges. Warrant under review by Wayne County Prosecutor. This is believed to be a recovery effort and no longer a search/rescue. LE not buying DL's story about the car-jacking. That's it for now.

Enjoy your day! Back later.

"this week"?

say whaaat?:waitasec:

Just checking in between tasks.....

No kidding! Wow another week? I guess they want to be sure they have all their t's crossed and i's dotted.

I bet DL is crapping his pants and crying now fo sure! Big ol' :liar:

Quote:
Nancy Grace

Baby Bianca Exclusive: The mother of the missing 2-year-old speaks out. Does she believe dad&#8217;s story - that little Bianca was snatched from his car during a carjacking? Find out live, tonight!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Darn and I wont be home when the Live show airs. Might have to stay up late to catch the rebroadcast. Definately interested in hearing what she has to say.

d I'm the easiest target right now," Lane told FOX 2 . "I just wish they'd focus on finding the right person."

Lane's attorney, Terry L. Johnson, says he "hopes and expects" a thorough review of the warrant by prosecutors. http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...ddler-20111213

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...emains-in-search-for-detroit-toddler-20111213

That's an old quote of D'Andre's, several days old, iirc.

As for the "hopes and expects" a thorough review of the warrant by prosecutors. Respectfully, Mr. Johnson doesn't even know at this point if this warrant has anything to do with his client.

Recalling the warrant issued associated with Mariha Smiths case. The media spun it as if it were an arrest surrounding/related to Mariha's murder, when in fact it was not related too the murder but had to do with the person of interest or suspect buying and being jailed for 45 days for pot. Yep a 45 day sentence for marijuana.

As far as I know no one has been charged with Mariha's murder. I don't mean to harp on this, but the last thing I want to see for Bianca is news of an arrest on something as trivial as 45 days for marijuana and then the case go cold.

I can't see LE giving a potential murder suspect a heads up with a week's notice of an impending arrest. It's possible someone interviewed as a potential witness may be facing arrest. Perhaps the roommate or the girlfriend/mother of D'Andre's other 2 year old.

JMO

Several links are broken, so copying from google archives.

Police Have Person of Interest In Detroit Girl Murder Case ...&#8206;

ABC News - Aug 6, 2011
Dominique Poole, the child's aunt, told ABCNews.com she thought her sister's boyfriend, Darnell Cheatham was acting suspicious the day the 5-year-old ...
Detroit Police Make Arrest in Gruesome...&#8206; Fox News
Detroit Police MAKE ARREST &#8211; KILLER OF...&#8206; ringsidereport.com
Detroit Police Makes Arrest in 5-year...&#8206; International Business Times
all 12 news articles »

Wayne County | Suspect in Mariha's death jailed on pot...

&#8206;
Detroit News - Aug 9, 2011
Three days after hundreds turned out for her funeral, the boyfriend of one of her aunts, Darnell Cheatham, was jailed for 45 days Monday. ...

Wayne County | Candlelight vigil, march being held for...

&#8206;
Detroit News - Sep 28, 2011
A person of interest in her case, 19-year-old Darnell Cheatham, was released Friday after being held for 45 days for violating his probation from a 2010 ...

To those adults that were in the house the night Bianca was killed~ it's about to be too late, you better beat feet down to talk to LE first and see if you can cut a deal for immunity because it's going to hit the fan and you are going to get caught in the blowback.

That was my public service announcement.

reporter--

--3 daysafter the report of the 'carjacking' media stayed across the street as LE backed an SUV into thedrive---brought out a highly trained cadaver dog that made positive hit in the home.

--at the end of video clip.

--d'andre had told investigators that "bianca may have bruising on her legs when found".

--d'andre told investigators that "bianca was sick the morning of the car jacking."

----bruising from the paddle used on her while he was ( "just a parent being a parent) ????

----sick that a.m. ( to explain why he took her out of the house pehaps wrapped in a blanket and into her carseat ??)

---someone NEEDS to come fwd and speak up for bianca..!!!!!
---or we'll be looking at another lawyered up/shut up---no body/no crime.

Perhaps, the info of some serious movement in the case..will light a fire under the @rse of those who truly need a nudge. I remember waiting on someone to speak up for another beloved toddler..but it never happened...

Perhaps, the info of some serious movement in the case..will light a fire under the @rse of those who truly need a nudge. I remember waiting on someone to speak up for another beloved toddler..but it never happened...

Agreed. Me thinks if people don't start talking their lives are going to be a revolving door in and out of jail and or prison. Kind of like Misty, Ronald and family. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Nieces, Nephews, Roommates, baby mama's.... A whole lot of trouble for a whole lot of people - non stop.

I wonder how all those in the know will hold up to that type of scrutiny.

JMO

Oh dear...not great news to hear. Poor little BeBe. It seems to me there is sufficient evidence to make an arrest-dog hit in house, witness statements, paddling of child, strange carjacking story, and the court papers stating his threat to kill his 2 year old son....just too much piling up against this guy...doesn't make things sound good that we will ever find an alive little BeBe.

How do people do this??? And then so heartlessly cover up their horrific crime to save their own arse??? Where did you put her D'Andre? Did you give her a proper burial? Did you throw her in the river? Did you even offer a prayer? She was your own flesh and blood!!! An innocent child!!! There is NOTHING a baby like this can do to deserve any kind of spanking! (I am not talking about a light tap on the but or the hand.) But you beat her with a paddle! You lost control and you killed her! Then you wrapped her up and disguised her as alive to the nephew and then threw her away like trash. What difference can it make to you? You have 6 other kids running around with different baby mammas while you have been "working to get your life together" and it seems like there will be more to come, unless you are stopped.

If you have any love for this child, her mother or any of your other children, you will come clean and explain what happened and take the consequences. Let this poor mother and your other children bury their child properly and tell them where she is.

Agreed. Me thinks if people don't start talking their lives are going to be a revolving door in and out of jail and or prison. Kind of like Misty, Ronald and family. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Nieces, Nephews, Roommates, baby mama's.... A whole lot of trouble for a whole lot of people - non stop.

I wonder how all those in the know will hold up to that type of scrutiny.

JMO

I always wonder how they keep their stories straight. I guess they use the lies to confuse and derail til there is not enough to go to the DA with:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!