Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only LE had him on video abandoning his car alone...
I really do worry about circumstantial cases without finding the body...and even though they have the hits from the dogs, they don't have what constitues a crime scene.
I fear not much will happen if she is not found...JMO

If Bianca was sick, why did he convince her mother to allow her to stay another month or through the month? Why was he getting clothing for her to stay and not just return a sick child to her mommy?

D'Andre's story isn't falling apart, it has already fallen apart.

And why did he feel he had to take Bianca in the car to "pick up clothes". Warm and snuggly at home when she is sick is healthier than driving her around town, (to school, college, etc.).

(Of course, he could say Mom wanted to see her baby.....)

JMO

And why did he feel he had to take Bianca in the car to "pick up clothes". Warm and snuggly at home when she is sick is healthier than driving her around town, (to school, college, etc.).

(Of course, he could say Mom wanted to see her baby.....)

JMO

Did he speak with Banika that Friday morning? Or were the arrangements made thursday evening for him to come pick up clothes? When, if at all, did D'Andre tell Bianca's mother their daughter was sick?

I don't think it will be D'Andre's lies that are his undoing. Imo, it will be the answers he can't provide, as well as too many other people in the know. Those who will not only have to cover for him, but who are willing to be inconvenienced in the same manner and to the same extent as people like Ronald, Misty and Co have been inconvenienced. Are D'Andre's circle of peers really willing to go to that extent for him?

He has an extensive "I'm the good guy" 'resume', including history dating back to his early childhood/teens in which he labeled himself as Banika's grandmothers 'surrogate grandson' or something along those lines. This many decades of knowing this family and this is how he is going to treat them and his daughter?

JMO

I've been listening to holiday music when I'm in the car lately but turned to WWJ (news) while I was out today. I wanted to hear updates about the warrant in the Bianca case if there were new developments. I heard an interview with a female neighbor who lives across the street from D'Andre on Mitchell. Assuming that this is someone who knows DL, she commented on his strange behavior since Bianca's disappearance and how he doesn't seem upset about his child being missing.

Actually that is a good point. I would be really interested to see if a dog would "hit" in my house!
My DS who is now 19 suffered for years with horrific nosebleeds...His bed room and my downstairs bathroom have had quite a lot of his blood splashed around...especially the bathroom.
I have also had my DD vomit on the carpet a few times in her bedroom and the hallway. Of course I clean up but I do wonder sometimes if I would have a "hit" or not!...(yikes):waitasec:

Yeah...my DD and I always laugh when we think about what those CSI "wands" on TV (or cadaver dogs in this case) would find in OUR home...baby spit-ups, dog "stuff", kitty "stuff", diaper spills, just 24 years of "STUFF"!:waitasec:

Thanks BetteDavisEyes :greetings:

I have been on here a while but haven't posted, it's hard to keep up on here lol.

This case makes me so sad and is so close to home. I am looking at the river as I type and hoping against everything that she was not thrown in there. It's dirty and there is a strong undercurrent, who knows if and where she would surface

Welcome Jezbel!
And thank you for the inside info. regarding the river you live so close to!

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

I've been listening to holiday music when I'm in the car lately but turned to WWJ (news) while I was out today. I wanted to hear updates about the warrant in the Bianca case if there were new developments. I heard an interview with a female neighbor who lives across the street from D'Andre on Mitchell. Assuming that this is someone who knows DL, she commented on his strange behavior since Bianca's disappearance and how he doesn't seem upset about his child being missing.

I thought he couldn't get back into the house due to the 'death threats' against him? I wonder if this means he is back in the house?

Oh this gives me hope!!!

Detroit Police Seek Charge in Bianca Jones' Disappearance

The Wayne County prosecutor's office announced Tuesday it has received a warrant request from the Detroit police department in connection with the disappearance of Bianca Jones, who has been missing since Dec. 2.

The prosecutor's office says the warrant request was being reviewed, and a charging decision will not be made this week.

I put all my eggs in the basket that's labeled D'Andre Lane!

MOO

Mel

I thought he couldn't get back into the house due to the 'death threats' against him? I wonder if this means he is back in the house?

Various local media have been camped out near the Mitchell street house almost daily, so they have probably chatted with many neighbors. The woman wasn't necessarily talking about interacting with DL recently but could have watched him in interviews, on Nancy Grace, etc. so she is aware of his behaviors during this ordeal. I doubt that anyone has been allowed back into the house if it's considered a possible crime scene. jmo

WDIV Channel 4 news is coming up at 4:00. Here's the livestream link for those who want to watch but aren't local:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/-/1719418/4447832/-/17wfyh/-/index.html

I am off to walk my 'baby", my dog!
Will be back soon!
Good luck!

Channel 4 news: The warrant is for D'Andre Lane! Prosecutor would not sign warrant today but is reviewing the documents.

Various local media have been camped out near the Mitchell street house almost daily, so they have probably chatted with many neighbors. The woman wasn't necessarily talking about interacting with DL recently but could have watched him in interviews, on Nancy Grace, etc. so she is aware of his behaviors during this ordeal. I doubt that anyone has been allowed back into the house if it's considered a possible crime scene. jmo

WDIV Channel 4 news is coming up at 4:00. Here's the livestream link for those who want to watch but aren't local:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/-/1719418/4447832/-/17wfyh/-/index.html

Sounds like LE has not released the home and it is still being processed as the possible crime scene. That would explain why no one could get in when D'Andre, his attorney and the unnamed woman showed up a few days ago.

Welcome Jezbel!
And thank you for the inside info. regarding the river you live so close to!

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Why thank you, what a wonderful welcome :blushing: :)

What is it with babies 'being sick' right before they go missing. Baby Lisa comes to mind,and I know there have been others as well. I cannot remember now.

But I am glad that an arrest warrant has been issued. I just don't understand still why mom let him have her supposedly for another month. Especially after she has a hard time getting a hold of her for the week prior. ???

Channel 4 news: The warrant is for D'Andre Lane! Prosecutor would not sign warrant today but is reviewing the documents.

His world is crashing down around him!! Good I say.

Wonder why they would say a decision would 'not' be made this week, could they be waiting on something they know they wont get until next week?

That means there isn't much time for him to make a deal for himself.
Sounds like it is now or never......

I wonder if it will really take until next week to sign the warrant. Didn't they just say last Friday they were ending the volunteer search, it was off and then on again? how are we to know the same isn't going on here with the warrant?

Sounds to me like LE is saying if you have anything else to tell us D'Andre the time to do so is now.

First one to go to LE is the ONLY one that gets a deal. Whether that be D'Andre, his girlfriend, the roommate - iow, anyone in that home who knows. There is only one deal to be had and it goes to whomever comes to LE first. Wonder who it will be?

Announcing ahead of time that the police are seeking a warrant for the arrest of someone in the disappearance of Bianca, will give Lane time to try and escape and hide if he thinks he might end up in prison for a very long time. I'll bet the police are watching him like a hawk. I'm surprised that the reward money hasn't gotten anyone to talk. Was the reward just for the SAFE RETURN of Bianca or was it for information that led to finding her in any condition? Does anyone know where Lane is living now or who he is living with? I'm surprised that Banika isn't grilling Lane about what happened the day Bianca disappeared. And now he says she was sick that day. Why then wasn't he taking her to the doctor instead of driving her around and going to get clothes for her to stay with him longer. When he first reported the "carjacking," I don't remember him mentioning that she was sick. And did he really say that she might be found with bruises on her legs? I really believe that Lane beat her to death and then disposed of the body. I sure would like to be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper