Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guinevere and Sleuthers!
I will be watching the Ng show, and will try to transcribe, but I have never done this before.

Can anyone give me tips so that I can be effective/helpful?

Do you write, then type? My main computer is in another room than my TV.

Maybe I will try to type on my laptop.

what do you all think?

TIA

I just read that BDE will be reporting, too. (Thanks, BDE!) But I want to take my next step in sleuthing and try to report as well.
What do you all suggest is the fastest/most accurate way to do so?
TIA

If anyone knows what happened, why should they be scared to tell LE? LE seems to be dying for a solid reason to arrest this guy and it is not like he would get bail for a child murder...I think if anything, there may be another adult at fault. JMO

I will tune in to NG and report on any discussion about Bianca Jones. If you're going to a holiday party, have fun and drive safely!

Not anything as fun as a party I'm afraid. Time to play taxi driver for a car load of cheerleaders for gymnastics classes :woohoo:

Thanks in advance to you all for keeping me updated :)

If anyone knows what happened, why should they be scared to tell LE? LE seems to be dying for a solid reason to arrest this guy and it is not like he would get bail for a child murder...I think if anything, there may be another adult at fault. JMO

Uuhhmm.... Maybe because they, too, have a criminal record or something that they'd like to hide from LE ;) jmo

The people covering for him, IMO, are his live-in GF, other roommate, and any others who know what happened and have not gone to LE to report it.

These "friends" can get in a whole lotta trouble by knowing, but not reporting, what happened to Bianca at the hands of DL.

It's my feeling - my hope, that these people HAVE come through already and have told LE what they know. Why would anybody cover for a baby killer. LE seems to be making progress, since they are already preparing a warrant for DL.

It was reported that they questioned the 7 year old, and the person who supposedly tried to intervene when DL was beating Bianca (could that be the roommate?). They talked to the teen nephew, and got some information from him. Given the number of volunteers and the way the community is rallying to find Bianca makes me think people are cooperating, but LE is not at liberty to discuss their findings.

Most people know right from wrong. How could they look at this situation and NOT do the right thing. jmoo

Witnesses see Daddy park the car in an alley just before moments before he reported a carjacking. (NG show)

NG just said they busted daddy in a lie. cannot wait to see what that's about.

9:25 am : LE finds empty car

witnesses came forward: saw Daddy walk away from the parked car, alone

also, they are talking about daddy saying she may be found with bruises.

And he said the baby was 'very sick' that day.

Bus driver saw him driving the car himself right before he pulled over and got out in the dead end street.

Johnson said he won't comment on what information about the warrant request that has been leaked.

"We've done our job with the police. I'm not exactly sure what's on their plate and what's in their head," he said. "I know there is a tremendous amount of pressure to resolve this matter as it relates to Bianca Jones. And that's what we want, resolution. But we want the right resolution.
We don't want to just pick the first guy walking down the street and say, 'Hey, this is who we want.'"

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ase/-/4714498/5498164/-/134q36dz/-/index.html

It's highly unlikely LE would just pick the first guy walking down the street.

If LE is ready to make an arrest, it's possible forensics have come back. Or at least enough to meet the requirements of a grand jury and/or indictment.

talking about the warrant request

[ the pictures they are showing of that sweet baby are killing me right now.]

MOM: [ wow , Nancy is being pretty tough on Banika about her defense of Daddy, and rightfully so imo]

9:25 daddy on busy thoroughfare, cadaver dogs hit on car seat and daddy's apt. Witnesses see daddy park car in alley. (she's talking fast I missed some words).

Dad told LE that Bianca might have bruises on her legs when found, he said she was very sick the day of the carjacking.

Joe Gomez: One witness peering out of his window saw Daddy pull into alley and walk away. Another witness says they saw Daddy driving car all alone.

NG pointing out that D starts crying when he is asked how "he" is doing and only then.

TH (didn't hear name) warrrant request. Detroit LE wont' say who's named in that warrant request.

Banika Jones: Bianca have never had restricted visitation and had been visiting all that week since her bday.

BJ: I never became suspicious. I got a call that there had been a carjack. I spoke to my daughter the night before about 9 PM.

BJ: We had been keeping in contact throughout the visit, texting.

BJ: no comment (have you spoken to him). I do not want to discuss that. We have convo's that I don't want to discuss or I feel need to be shared.

BJ: I haven't been given info that he failed LDT.

BJ: well I wouldn't have any idea why he failed a LDT.

BJ: they are telling me that they are still searching.

NG: are you aware of cadaver dogs hit?

BJ: yes, I will continue to search for my daughter (she will continue to believe she is alive and well)

9:25 am : LE finds empty car

witnesses came forward: saw Daddy walk away from the parked car, alone

also, they are talking about daddy saying she may be found with bruises.

Wasn't the incident report after 9:25am? didn't DL make the call to LE at 9:55am?

Could it be LE found the abandoned car empty and running prior to DL reporting the alleged car jacking and while he was possibly on the phone with the girl friend?

or are NG's times off?

hmmmm .....

and jmo

Bianca Jones mother on Nancy Grace right now and red alerts are flying for me. She appears to be defensive of the father right now. Father claims that Bianca may have bruises on her legs when found and that she was "sick" the morning she was taken in the carjacking. Same ole, same ole story that the child was "sick" prior to being taken, I guess that story will explain if she is found dead............riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

NG

mom: I was not really given an explanation about the car jacking circumstances

NG: I don't quite understand that... havent you asked what happened?

Mom: I am just concentrating on finding my daughter...the other facts will be clear when I find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper