Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: but if this happened to me and one of my kids I don't know how I would react but she has known D since they were about 12 or 13. That's a long time, they grew up together. I can only speculate from a marriage of 20 yrs. LE would have to prove to me that my husband hurt one of our children. with cold hard facts. but that's just me. and totally off topic.

I would have a really hard time believing my husband of nearly 30 years had hurt one of our kids too. I would need video or DNA evidence or something solid because I know he has never ever laid a hand on either of them in anger.

But if your or my DH had 7 other kids with several other women, a prison record involving drugs and violence, restraining orders from other babymamma's and court orders to get anger management---then I think you would be more inclined to keep your toddler closer to your own home. imoo

But wouldn't you insist on hearing the details over and over? I am not saying she has to suspect him, but why wouldn't she want to know every little thing he could recall?

She's said she has talked to him clu. She doesn't want to talk about what they talked about to media.

So I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and assuming she has talked to him about Bianca and that day and I also wonder if LE asked her not to discuss it in order not to compromise finding bianca? KWIM?

(oh sure, I'd take my husband to task every minute of everyday of course).

But wouldn't you insist on hearing the details over and over? I am not saying she has to suspect him, but why wouldn't she want to know every little thing he could recall?

I would be in his face demanding to know absolutely everything about anything and he would most likely have to have protection.

I don't see her somewhat odd behavior as indicative of having something to do with Bianca's death that's just me though.

With as honest as he appears to be? Really?
Should she spent hours and hours listening to him rehashing his story and listening to his larger than life ego?

Or do what she has been doing pounding the pavement literally with hundreds of volunteers leaving no stone left unturned?

Given the above two choices, I'd be pounding the pavement literally exactly as she has looking for my child along with everyone else willing to volunteer their time to do so. Especially in this brutal cold.

JMVHO

BJ: what did D tell you about bruises or her being sick? He never told me anything about that, I never knew anything about that.

BJ: I don't have those facts, nothing to point towards me why ---we just need to find bianca. Everything will be answered when we find bianca.

I don't see her somewhat odd behavior as indicative of having something to do with Bianca's death that's just me though.

No, I don't either, but her behaivior is HIGHLY unusual to me. She stated a few other times that she had not asked him about that day at all, IIRC, and that blew my mind. What??? Maybe she knows she can tell when he is lying and does not want to see it...JMO

I don't either. I don't think she had anything to do with this tragic situation, other than giving her ex too much trust.

Out here in MI i have never heard of the carjacker taking the child and murdering the child sounds like the Dewan (missed last name) case we had here about 20 yrs ago. (caller)

BJ: No my daughter was not ill to my knowledge, she only had eczema on her knees. To my knowledge my daughter was not ill..no.

DH and I are watching Nancy Grace and :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm grateful to those of you who are able to be more reasonable than myself at this time. This is such horse hash! Even Banika sounds like she doesn't know what the Hehh is going on --- or doesn't even care! WTF? jmo :couch:

Talking about carjack---usually carjacker will dump baby, and they took an old car (a beater is what it sounds like, just my word).

I feel horrible when I think about all of the searching and the flyers and the phonetrees and effort the family is putting out to try and find the baby. I think Mom believes her sweet child is going to be found alive. :rose:

(talking about the twins again)

Max caller: father would want to take the LDT again to prove that he was telling the truth.

going to commercial.

I know if my dad dropped one of us someplace when we were kids and we were late coming home...my mom would be at my dad non-stop, asking what exactly we said, where exactly he dropped us, what our words were, etc...until we walked in the door...just saying.

I am SO not interested in Nancy's family album, her twins, etc...JMO, sorry OT.

I feel horrible when I think about all of the searching and the flyers and the phonetrees and effort the family is putting out to try and find the baby. I think Mom believes her sweet child is going to be found alive. :rose:

We've got kids missing in our archives 25+ years and the updates of articles where the parents give an interview now many believe their child is alive and will eventually come home. It is sad I agree, breaks my heart.

There is nothing wrong with parents wanting to believe, against all odds, that their child is alive...but I would guess that those parents know every detail of what allegedly happened and want to hear it over and over again...JMO

One witness saying that he yelled at the father to stop beating the little girl.

One witness seeing the father running with a gun in his hand.

Father gives description of one of the carjackers and the sketch looks amazingly like the father.

Witness states that the father was seen running away from the car parked in the alleyway.

Cadaver dogs alert multiple times in the home of the father.

Father makes a comment that Bianca has bruises and that she was sick the day that the carjacking occurred.

What have I missed?

Cadaver dogs are not looking for blood, they are looking for the scent of death...there is a difference. Give me a break...JMO

showing clips of prior coverage.

NG:---is it true that cadaver dogs can hit on blood on bandaid or blood in poopy diaper..etc..

Mike Craig: Canine instructor--yes it's rare though, you weed out your dogs.

Dr. Freeberg: (is there normal explanation for decomp to show up at home and carseat) A normal explanation? No it's indicative of a dead baby.

(NG: driving a child around in a carseat while you check on financial aid...etc) There's not much about this story that hangs together.

(NG: you have seen so many children patients, do parents volunteer why there are bruises).

Dr. F: they usually make up a story, kid fell, there are inconsistancies in the wounds and the parents story.

(not sure what she was proving with that convo).

Spokesperson believes the video from college shows father's car in parking lot of college but does not show him getting out of the car.

BJ: I was told he was coming back to my house to pick up clothes for bianca.

I missed the next question. Cat jumped in my lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper