Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly hope you are right that some, if not all, of the people who witnessed DL's paddling of his toddler have come forward, because this will help the LE.

But, DL is a perfect example of someone who won't own up to his own behavior, and I don't know if there are others "snowed" by his "charm", and/or afraid of the consequences of reporting.

As you probably heard on Nancy Grace tonight:
"A family member has come forward to say that D'Andre made up the whole story".

I would be in his face demanding to know absolutely everything about anything and he would most likely have to have protection.

Because I respect you all so much, I think I can say this...Websleuthers seem to be a more goal oriented, tanacious, independent minded groupp of individuals than we may see in the general population. I have now doubt most of your spouses WOULD need protection from you if they ever HINTED at behaviors like DL! But you all are IMO in a special demographic group.

There are probably people in this world that have had to rely on denial, insulation, etc. as survival mechanisms. Banika may be one of these. And she may have had guidance from LE not to say anything which could compromise the case.

Please note it is because I find you all so special that I say this!:seeya:
:detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective::detective:

As you probably heard on Nancy Grace tonight:
"A family member has come forward to say that D'Andre made up the whole story".

I wonder how the nephew is related. Like is he DL's sisters son or brothers son? Because I could see a sibling of DL coming forward and saying it was a big fat lie. I am not sure if the nephew would be strong enough to do that at 15. But he may have been the one who saw the 'paddling' and stopped it that night. imoo

I'm thinking maybe someone had already called the vehicle in as suspicious before DL called LE. More than likely, they hadn't had time to do a suspicious vehicle check, but it was already on the logs as having been reported by someone that is unconnected to this drama. If that call came in a time that contradicts DL's story, he is sunk, because that is one record he can't talk his way out of.

DH and I are watching Nancy Grace and :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm grateful to those of you who are able to be more reasonable than myself at this time. This is such horse hash! Even Banika sounds like she doesn't know what the Hehh is going on --- or doesn't even care! WTF? jmo :couch:

Could she be heavily sedated? Could she maybe have a history of drug use? No pointing fingers from me here, but that may be something that she and DL have in common and that she feels she needs to protect?
This is just a thought...not even an opinion.

I am SO not interested in Nancy's family album, her twins, etc...JMO, sorry OT.

O/T I was wondering when someone was going to comment about NG's family album! You put it so succinctly...I was actually laughing out loud! In fact, I am still giggling as I write this!

Thanks for the laugh!

Could she be heavily sedated? Could she maybe have a history of drug use? No pointing fingers from me here, but that may be something that she and DL have in common and that she feels she needs to protect?
This is just a thought...not even an opinion.

Or could she know that he beat the child when she was "bad"? Maybe if she knew that, she has some feelings of guilt herself, even if she has nothing to do with happened to Bianca. Seems like a lot of other people knew...

BBM: What is the walking time between the two locations (the carjacking location to the car found in alleyway location)? I know that the car was found fairly close by but I don't know the area.

I've seen 6-8 blocks and less than a mile reported in MSM. How long it took D'Andre to get from point A to B is yet to be seen.

I really wonder if a squad car found the Grand Marquis abandoned and running before D'Andre reported the car jacking.

IIRC the report/call came into LE at 9:55 and DL stated the carjack occured at 9:20am. I specifically recall wondering what DL was doing in those 35 minutes.

It's possible LE found the Grand Marquis long before DL even called LE to report the car jacking.

LE has something they are not making public if they are ready to possibly make an arrest. For what, time will tell.

The more I read you sleuthers saying that LE may have found the car before DL made his call, the more it makes sense to me. My family lives in a small insulated community, but we have squad cars driving by ALL the time. And from reading our weekly Police Blotter, members of the community are very proactive in calling in cars, and people in cars, who are in any way out of the norm.

I will be interested to see if this is a part of this case!

"There will not be any decision made this week," the statement read.
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...emains-in-search-for-detroit-toddler-20111213

Okay, I retract my earlier statement. We might not know about a determination until next week. Maybe there are still pending lab results that someone is waiting for before making a full decision. I so hope that the evidence is there and that is supports the truth behind what really happened to Bianca, whatever that might be.

I agree. I also think that LE is sharing some of their information with Banika in order to keep her informed of their progress with finding Bianca. I don't believe she has to listen to DL's broken record of lies. We see ourselves how stories change from day to day. She seems content with what LE is telling her while she focuses on finding her missing baby.

Thanks for this point. LE is probably keeping her informed..and therefore she has some kind of support for what she is going through. It must be he!!.

Another uncle, Gerry Weaver, 26, said he thinks back to the day when Bianca's father came pounding on the door of the house where he lives with his sister, D'Andre in a panic, frantic that Bianca was missing.

"You want to believe D'Andre is telling the truth because the alternative would be the greater possible death of Bianca," Weaver said today.

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...se-of-missing-Detroit-girl-2?odyssey=nav|head

Did anyone notice that after Nancy Grace told Banika that the cadaver dog had hit on Bianca's carseat and in D'Andre's apartment, Banika said she hadn't heard that. Nancy cut away for a bit and came back to Banika to ask her something, and Banika's voice sounded as if she had been crying? Did anyone catch that?

Ok I'm back. Just caught up on the last four pages of posts since I left. Wow now I want to watch the show myself.

Thank you Sierra1947 for the link to your Youtube! Headed over there now to see for myself.

Did anyone notice that after Nancy Grace told Banika that the dogs had hit on Bianca's carseat and in D'Andre's apartment, Banika said she hadn't heard that. Nancy cut away for a bit and came back to Banika yo ask her something, and Banika's voice sounded as if she had been crying? Did anyone catch that?

She honestly probably hadn't heard it previously. She's still a mother with children to care for, while caring for herself and searching. Until yesterday she had been searching non stop. I doubt she is stopping to read the news and is relying on updates from LE.

I'm certain she has been advised by someone like a Marc Klaas to not think of the worst case scenarios and hold out hope until concrete evidence exists to the contrary.

there is an entire 'resource' center at WS, which lists numerous resources for the families of the missing in my siggy line.

I think again to little Aveion Lewis's step dad, Brandon Lockett, who gave himself a black eye, actually tied up an older step child to concoct an alleged kidnapping of Aveion. Aveion was found within 2-3 weeks or so in a landfill.

Step dad and mom pled guilty to second degree murder in Aveions case. Sentencing is in January. Brandons story was more believable than D'Andre's.

It really makes me wonder who has come forward and how many will eventually be arrested in Bianca's case.... when that time comes.

Aveions case can be found here:

Found Deceased VA-Aveion M. Lewis, 2, Roanoke missing 14-Jan-10 #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I think Bianca's mom rocked on NG!

I know many disagree, but respectfully, and this is just my honest opinion. Everyone now expects the standard of scrutiny from the Caylee Anthony case.

In real life the Bianca's of the world don't have organizations such as TES or the likes of what's his face with the cowboy hat dropping millions of dollars for bail. Mega bucks for the most up to date equipment. We are talking about a child who is missing in a city which is 45 million dollars in debt. We are talking about a child's who story happened to capture national media attention because her father, the last person to see her alive's story is about as likely as the dingo came to Detroit and 'took' the baby, or Zanny the Nanny suddenly appeared in Detroit.

I highly doubt Banika wishes to add to her childs fathers story that is really less likely than Casey's story about Zanny. She wants to find her child, hopefully not in a gutted out burnt out building filled with needles and who knows what else. She wants to give her child dignity and make sure the child receives justice.

Let the facts come out when it comes to trial. Why lay out all this speculation just like it was laid out for Jose Baez years in advance?

I'm the Cub fan here.... I still root for the underdog. Bianca is in all means the underdog and right now let's focus on finding her and let LE build their case for the prosecution to ensure a conviction if necessary.

I want Bianca found, found quickly and a speedy trial. I want Bianca's siblings safe and protected without showing anyones hand.

In the mean time I fully support her mom and what she deems best to find her daughter. Imo she is one amazing woman. I'd hug her if I could. I am from here in Chi town.

jmvho

ETA: As a single parent, just on the coparenting end, it would be so easy to be completly detoured by the he said she said, he disputes, she disputes. Solomon Metalwala discussed only what was already public via court records. I don't want to see this investigation derailed and I can promise DL would do so- and LOVE to see that in a heart beat.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you was not enough, cubby, not even near.

Banika, this is for you mama. You keep hoping, you stay focused on finding your baby girl. My heart hurts for you honey. You just stay focused on finding your Bianca, you hear? you are doing what I wish so many mothers of so many missing children were doing right now. Don't you pay any mind to all this mess in here or what DL has to say, you just do what you must to stay focused on finding this baby.

Ok I'm back. Just caught up on the last four pages of posts since I left. Wow now I want to watch the show myself.

Thank you Sierra1947 for the link to your Youtube! Headed over there now to see for myself.

Yes...thank you to all of you who transcribed NG today and put it on this site. I started trying to take notes, immediately found I was in way over my head, and then my kitty jumped in my lap. Sounds like my next excuse will be that "the dog ate my homework"!

So, I am sorry I didn't provide the text, but am so thankful to all you sleuthers who have more skills than I do!:crazy:

I feel so bad for Banika. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in her situation. She is living a mother's worst nightmare. I certainly will not judge her. She is trying her best to find her baby, and it must be a living hello. Hope may be the only thing keeping her going

She will have to face the whole truth at some point,realize who DL actually is, and come to terms with what's happened to Bianca. But until that time comes, I say why not let her have that ounce of hope, because it's probably all that she's got right now.....it must be cushioning the blow of having a missing child.

Banika is going to have a lifetime of suffering over her child's murder. It just breaks my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz