Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is OT but worth sharing with those who are following this sad saga and finding it difficult to keep from thinking the worst about whoever is responsible for the (likely) harm that has come to little Bianca Jones.

DH received a $$$ gift card from a customer a few days ago. I had the card in my purse when I went to the mall yesterday but wasn't necessarily planning to use it. I was in Macy's long enough to make one purchase before heading home. I didn't realize until several hours later that I no longer had the gift card and that I must have misplaced it when I took my wallet out of my purse along with Macy's discount cards. I had a good :cry: and felt :sick: for having been so careless and knew that I would have to tell DH when he got home.

On the hunch that someone might have found the gift card and turned it in, DH called Macy's lost-and-found last night, but no one answered. DH did not want to contact his customer about stopping use of the card by someone else until he contacted Macy's which he did this morning. A good person did, indeed, turn the gift card in :) DH will pick it up on his way home this evening. In the words of Anne Frank, "... In spite of everything, I still believe that people are truly good at heart."

Thanks, everyone, for the late night/overnight posts and media updates. I was so frustrated after watching NG that I had to forget about the case - but not beautiful Bianca - for a while. I doubt very much that the Prosecutor will wait until next week to issue the warrant and file charges in the disappearance (and likely death) of Bianca Jones.

Shortly after the news about the warrant broke yesterday, DL's attorney was already commenting about his client not being named in the warrant. Within 15 minutes, Channel 4 cited their source as knowing that the warrant was, indeed, targeting D'Andre Lane. TJ must be awfully dizzy from the constant spinning while trying to keep the focus off his client :Banane45:

It's a damp, dank, dark, dreary morning here in the D, and I'm glad that I don't have to venture out anywhere.

Early this morning (8am) on Fox 2 the reporter stated that they could make an arrest before the end of the week.

I've been looking to see if I can locate the video the brief segment on the Fox 2 site, so far no luck.

Just finished reading the NG transcripts from last nights show.

Oh Lord, here we go again with NG 'facts'.

we confirm positive cadaver dog hits on little Bianca`s carseat and in Daddy`s apartment.

Apartment? Did Nancy uncover a secret apartment of daddy's no one else knows about? Because every video we've seen repeatedly in MSM the dogs, vehicles and LE were at a free standing, brick, single family home, listed as having been built about 1950, with 1 bath and just under 900 sq ft. :pullhair:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/13/ng.01.html

I wonder what is the purpose of "leaking oops" the information to the media that they've filed a warrant - without saying what the warrant is for, specifically - and then the prosecutor saying she won't rule on it probably until the next week?

I can't think of any purpose to that except to make Lane sweat. This is such a high profile case, surely the prosecutor is aware of it and could make a decision one way or another without saying she's thinking about it and won't decide today.

I wonder what is the purpose of "leaking oops" the information to the media that they're filed a warrant - without saying what the warrant is for, specifically - and then the prosecutor saying she won't rule on it probably until the next week?

I can't think of any purpose to that except to make Lane sweat. This is such a high profile case, surely the prosecutor is aware of it and could make a decision one way or another without saying she's thinking about it and won't decide today.

Maybe they want others to sweat. Anyone with information or witnesses that haven't come forward. They may lawyer up and make their best deal. IMO

Just finished reading the NG transcripts from last nights show.

Oh Lord, here we go again with NG 'facts'.

we confirm positive cadaver dog hits on little Bianca`s carseat and in Daddy`s apartment.

Apartment? Did Nancy uncover a secret apartment of daddy's no one else knows about? Because every video we've seen repeatedly in MSM the dogs, vehicles and LE were at a free standing, brick, single family home, listed as having been built about 1950, with 1 bath and just under 900 sq ft. :pullhair:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/13/ng.01.html

DH and I :rolleyes: every time NG said that. Just the facts, ma'm. Just the facts, puh-leeeze.

I know she gets her facts wrong, but I give her a lot of slack, because she is the ONLY show in town that focuses on these cases 5 days a week to a national audience. I think she deserves some credit for that. Just sayin...

Dr. F: they usually make up a story, kid fell, there are inconsistancies in the wounds and the parents story.

(not sure what she was proving with that convo).
I thought she was suggesting that when Bianca is found, she may have injuries that don't match the "I have a paddle I use on their butts" story from Dad. I mean, not that NG would know what is coming, but she is pointing out that this is what we COULD see: more lies.

Poor sweet girl. I am sickened but unfortunately not surprised by the news of the cadaver dog hits.

I hope Banika knows how many of us are here, who care for her and her sweet girl.

Someone in that house must have information on what happened. It is 900 square ft and occupied by Lane, the GF, room mate and 3 children. Not a lot of privacy. IMO

Someone in that house must have information on what happened. It is 900 square ft and occupied by Lane, the GF, room mate and 3 children. Not a lot of privacy. IMO

Ya got that right :D The house that I grew up in not far from the Mitchell street neighborhood was almost identical, not unlike many homes that were built in the '50s in that part of Detroit. There is a living room, kitchen w/dining area, two bedrooms on the main floor, one full bath. The upstairs may or may not be finished (ours was one large "dormer" bedroom), and most homes in the city have full basements but few were finished. Some homes had free-standing garages; most had only a driveway.

--d'andre never went from A. ( car-jacking site ) to B.where the car
was located site.

--if the car never was car-jacked ( and it wasn't, IMO ) d'andre began at B. ( where he ditched the car ) and ran to C. bianca's mom's house..

FWIW, IMO, I agree, there was no carjacking either. I'm just wondering how long it took him to get back to the "scene" of where he states the carjacking occurred. Was he at or near the scene when he called 911? Or did he just run for a short while and then decided that this spot was a good spot for a carjack, KWIM?

I've been "listening" to HLN while doing laundry and some other household chores. Just heard a report about Banika's appearance on NG last night, and anchor paraphrases from phone call "Bianca's mother said that DL had regular visitation with his daughter and had picked her up several times that week."

:waitasec: Wasn't Bianca staying with her father the week prior to her disappearance? I haven't read the transcript and don't recall that particular exchange during the interview last night. Can someone weigh-in on this? What, exactly, did Banika say about the time that Bianca spent with her father that week?

I've been "listening" to HLN while doing laundry and some other household chores. Just heard a report about Banika's appearance on NG last night, and anchor paraphrases from phone call "Bianca's mother said that DL had regular visitation with his daughter and had picked her up several times that week."

:waitasec: Wasn't Bianca staying with her father the week prior to her disappearance? I haven't read the transcript and don't recall that particular exchange during the interview last night. Can someone weigh-in on this? What, exactly, did Banika say about the time that Bianca spent with her father that week?

IIRC, Banika said that Bianca spent the week prior with D'Andre. I believe Banika said Bianca left with him after her birthday party. moo

IIRC, Banika said that Bianca spent the week prior with D'Andre. I believe Banika said Bianca left with him after her birthday party. moo

Yes, that's what I thought, too. The way that the anchor interpreted Banika's comments in the phone interview with NG, it sounded like Bianca had been staying with her mother and that DL had picked her up at the house on Custer Street several times. Maybe Banika is talking about the week prior to the birthday party and that mother and father agreed that Bianca could go to stay with D'Andre (at his home) after the birthday party. jmo

Channel 4 news at 4:00 just ended, and there was no mention of Bianca Jones :(

I suppose local news media are now waiting for the big announcement regarding the warrant and that they won't have additional reports on the case until then. jmo

I think that was another error on HLN. Banika said DL texted her several times that week.

That he did not call, and only texted, raises my hinky meter. That tells me the beatings had been ongoing that week.

jmo

I know she gets her facts wrong, but I give her a lot of slack, because she is the ONLY show in town that focuses on these cases 5 days a week to a national audience. I think she deserves some credit for that. Just sayin...

I do agree, though she doesn't do all the research for these cases. Someone is hired to bring her this information. Apartment wasn't just said once, it was repeated throughout the show.

I just wish those who bring her the information would do a better job at bringing her accurate correct information.

Channel 4 news at 4:00 just ended, and there was no mention of Bianca Jones :(

I suppose local news media are now waiting for the big announcement regarding the warrant and that they won't have additional reports on the case until then. jmo

I imagie it will be a waiting game now.

-Waiting for either some one to finally do the right thing and come forward with information, D'Andre Lane to crack, or poor little Bianca to finally be found.

:waiting:

I think that was another error on HLN. Banika said DL texted her several times that week.

That he did not call, and only texted, raises my hinky meter. That tells me the beatings had been ongoing that week.

jmo

I believe she said that she called him and he would text back if not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!