Found Deceased MI - Brendan Santo 18, visitor, Michigan State University campus, East Lansing, 29 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unless he lives in the small area of RH where students attend Avondale High School, it had to be one of the three high schools in Rochester Community Schools - Rochester High School, Rochester Adams, or Stoney Creek High School. I really hope this does not end tragically like the senior from Stoney Creek who died recently after being struck by a vehicle. So sad.

I found his Instagram. Based on that, I believe he went to Rochester Adams and is a freshman at Grand Valley State University outside of Grand Rapids (about a 90 minute drive from MSU East Lansing).

GVSU is in the other direction from Rochester Hills, FYI.

I'm confused now, for sure. Did BS travel to East Lansing from Allendale (GVSU) or from his home in Rochester Hills? Media reports indicate he's from Rochester Hills, but if he's a GVSU student, he wasn't at home; he was mostly likely on campus in Allendale.

I'm confused now, for sure. Did BS travel to East Lansing from Allendale (GVSU) or from his home in Rochester Hills? Media reports indicate he's from Rochester Hills, but if he's a GVSU student, he isn't in RH now.
It's unclear. Does anyone know when/if GVSU has fall break? That could be a factor

Police searching for 18-year-old GVSU student who went missing while visiting MSU Friday | wzzm13.com

Santo was last seen walking on campus and police say there is no indication he left the East Lansing area.

EAST LANSING, Mich. — Michigan State University Police are searching for an 18-year-old Grand Valley State University stuent they say has been missing since Friday.

Brendan Santo is from the Detroit area. He was visiting friends at Michigan State University Friday and was last seen leaving Yakeley Hall shortly before midnight. According to a release from police, it is possible Santo intended to walk about half a mile to the Brody Neighborhood...

Police find missing man’s car, search continues around MSU’s campus | WOODTV.com

Police searching for teen who went missing while visiting MSU campus

Authorities say 18-year-old Brendan Santo from Rochester Hills was last seen leaving Yakeley Hall shortly before midnight on Friday and hasn’t been seen or heard from since.

According to his aunt, Dawn Gadette Brewer, Brendan went with a friend to another dorm to hang out on Friday, and didn’t want to stay, so he walked back to his friend’s dorm alone.

Do we know who reported him missing and when?

Yakeley to Brody: Go to the magnifying glass top right and enter Yakeley in the start and Brody in the end.
Miles: 0.5
Time: 11 minutes
MSU Campus Maps - Michigan State University
Thank you for this. I just attached a screenshot of that specific area that hopefully will give people an idea of the distance between the two buildings. I wonder if there are any cameras at specific intersections he would have passed over.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 2.52.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 2.52.40 PM.png
    872.6 KB · Views: 45
Thank you for this. I just attached a screenshot of that specific area that hopefully will give people an idea of the distance between the two buildings. I wonder if there are any cameras at specific intersections he would have passed over.
You’re welcome. I don’t know how to post screenshots or photos. I should figure that out.
I wonder how close the road runs along the Red Cedar River?
I wonder if he’d been drinking?
I’d love to hear from his friends about the night’s happenings. Did he quarrel with anyone? Was he feeling ill? Why did he decide to walk back to the first friend’s dorm, presumably alone?

You’re welcome. I don’t know how to post screenshots or photos. I should figure that out.
I wonder how close the road runs along the Red Cedar River?
I wonder if he’d been drinking?
I’d love to hear from his friends about the night’s happenings. Did he quarrel with anyone? Was he feeling ill? Why did he decide to walk back to the first friend’s dorm, presumably alone?
The foot path he likely would have taken actually crosses OVER the river twice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back