GUILTY MI - Brenna Machus, 20, Romulus, 16 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If there is tape on his fingers it's because he didn't want to leave fingerprints. He most likely has a record.

Dearborn is in Wayne County where Prosecutor Kym Worthy is known to be very protective of evidence and/or releasing many (or any!) details about a case until there is an arrest and charges that will lead to conviction.

As much as we'd like to know what LE has in the way of evidence, POIs, etc., I think it's unlikely that we will be privy to this information for a while. :moo:

http://www.co.wayne.mi.us/prosecutor/index.htm

Just listened to brief report on Channel 4 news. Nothing that we don't already know. Mention of vigil again.

If there is tape on his fingers it's because he didn't want to leave fingerprints. He most likely has a record.

I was wondering about this too. The possibility of covering his prints that way. Ty.

Sorry got help up. Just getting to getting time lapse photos done in a little bit.

When zooming in the face area, at fist I thought it was a nose, then thought the darker line was a moustache, but now I think the dark line could be the shadow underneath the lower lip?

Made these screenshots, and added a couple of unrelated lips just to show what I mean by shadow under lower lip.

Attachments

• breena crop.png
    breena crop.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 46
  • brenna crop 2.png
    brenna crop 2.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 45
I noticed it seems he has a mustache as well... Good eye z. I kept trying to get the timing right to see it again. Bravo! U got it!

When zooming in the face area, at fist I thought it was a nose, then thought the darker line was a moustache, but now I think the dark line could be the shadow underneath the lower lip?

Made these screenshots, and added a couple of unrelated lips just to show what I mean by shadow under lower lip.

That's why I thought it was his lips and not his nose.

When zooming in the face area, at fist I thought it was a nose, then thought the darker line was a mustache, but now I think the dark line could be the shadow underneath the lower lip?

Made these screen shots, and added a couple of unrelated lips just to show what I mean by shadow under lower lip.

A Lip hmmm maybe we also discussed the possibility of it being a goatee of some sort back in earlier in the thread.

I blew up the picture earlier and in the photo I used the placement of the line (mustache) under what IMO is a Nose. In the one I used it just seems that if it were a lip or goatee that would place the eyes too far under the hood to see???? JMHO

I wish we could identify the white logo that appears to be on the shirt. :waitasec:

picture.php

A Lip hmmm maybe we also discussed the possibility of it being a goatee of some sort back in earlier in the thread.

I blew up the picture earlier and in the photo I used the placement of the line (mustache) under what IMO is a Nose. In the one I used it just seems that if it were a lip or goatee that would place the eyes too far under the hood to see???? JMHO
picture.php

Yes, I brought up the goatee earlier in the thread. Good memory! :)
And it's possible he didn't want people to see his eyes....
It could go either way, a nose or a pair of lips, very difficult to discern from that video.

Hmmm the shoes on this suspect wanted in Michigan and the pants look similar. He didn't get busted for anything as intense as homicide, but he did steal a kids Nintendo from him. Bully.

https://m.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...2207520000.1374269755.&__user=100000106004216

The shoes are so clean/white like the suspect in the video. Idk that caught my eye. Looking for more wanted suspects that fit description of African American male , heavy set, mustache that actually have a more serious charge against them.

But those shoes. I'm gonna keep looking for others that match. Sure this isn't the guy.

I wish we could identify the white logo that appears to be on the shirt. :waitasec:

picture.php

I totally think its a stache, too. Moo

It looks in the video like he may have a watch on his right hand. Its hard to tell. Did the 2nd woman who was in the store come forward and talk to police? I haven't heard anything more about it.

picture.php

Wow! That's a very clear image!
Do you have the link where you took this screenshot?

Thank u!!!! I've been trying to find a good quality vid! Checking it now!

Excited already watching it as I can tell quality is better AND it's a much longer clip. Ty. Brb

They've also got it showing the closeup as he comes through the door, and in slow motion.

I think when he grabs his hood he is just making sure it is pulled down so
The camera doesn't catch his face. I agree with some here that he didn't raise his arm to avoid setting off some sort of gun alarm.

I don't even think those security pillars are to Detect guns. Just to catch theft/stolen goods leaving the store.

Or am
I wrong? Lol

IMOO

I think when he grabs his hood he is just making sure it is pulled down so
The camera doesn't catch his face. I agree with some here that he didn't raise his arm to avoid setting off some sort of gun alarm.

I don't even think those security pillars are to Detect guns. Just to catch theft/stolen goods leaving the store.

Or am
I wrong? Lol

IMOO

No, you're not wrong. You just wanted me to say You're Right. Hee-Hee! :)

I thought it looked like he had a cyclindrical object hidden in his hand, with his thumb pressed against the side:

Attachments

• Dearborn suspect object.png
    Dearborn suspect object.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 37
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374272301.466656.jpg

I will say I believe that white line under the hood is the bill of a white cap. He was making sure the hood was pulled over the cap so it wouldn't fall back

As far as freezing the video and trying to get a make out of his face, I wasn't so successful. Here it is for what it's worth (if anything)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374272459.978197.jpg

View attachment 35903

I will say I believe that white line under the hood is the bill of a white cap. He was making sure the hood was pulled over the cap so it wouldn't fall back

As far as freezing the video and trying to get a make out of his face, I wasn't so successful. Here it is for what it's worth (if anything)

View attachment 35905

That's smart, Good Thinking 2Hip2BSquare. I never thought about that he could also be wearing a cap, which would enable him to see better under that hood.

I can see the bill throughout, but I can see it especially when he touches it with his right hand (around the time the multiple "bandages" as we think they are at this point become visible)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374272925.368130.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374272925.368130.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 34

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members