GUILTY MI - Brenna Machus, 20, Romulus, 16 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What brand shoes does he wear? Any guys here know? It can give us a clue into maybe what style he prefers and what else he could be wearing which also gives clue to personal interest and income.

The shoes look like Adidas IMO. If so, Maybe he likes Adidas brand clothes or other sporting company clothing/caps.

Could that be a white Adidas logo on the left breast of his jacket? What brands of jacket have white tags/emblem on the left breast?

Local news 2 briefly flashed a picture of an arrested man around 3:00 pm this afternoon, but i looked up from what i was doing at the last moment. I can't remember if it was a sketch or an actual photo, (i THINK it was a photo) of the arrested man and he looked arabic to me. The flash of a look that I got of the guy looked similar to the nose (and that pencil thin mustache) of the man in the family dollar video. Here is the short video, but no photo of the guy is shown.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/2...-being-questioned-about-family-dollar-murders

Local news 2 briefly flashed a picture of an arrested man around 3:00 pm this afternoon, but i looked up from what i was doing at the last moment. I can't remember if it was a sketch or an actual photo, (i THINK it was a photo) of the arrested man and he looked arabic to me. The flash of a look that I got of the guy looked similar to the nose (and that pencil thin mustache) of the man in the family dollar video. Here is the short video, but no photo of the guy is shown.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/2...-being-questioned-about-family-dollar-murders

Great sleuthing my friend!!!! Up to the minute info right there!!! Ty!

If it is him, I hope he wasn't able to wash/clean evidence out of his car before getting grabbed!

They said he was arrested on unrelated charges, but I wonder if they got his prints and pulled him up (bc of his warrant for a past unrelated crime)?

So glad we keeps these sicko's prints in a badass Rolodex.

I hate to say this, but do you think this guy could be an overly zealous Trayvon supporter? Hes wearing similar clothes, maybe on purpose??? Ugh if he used such a tragedy as Trayvon's death to murder 2 others I would be upset.

I don't think this has a thing to do with the martin case. Where this guy was arrested, if he is from that area, well, let's just say there's a lot of drugs and crime in that area. I know that I certainly wouldn't be driving around there, that's for sure. IMHO, I think this has to do with drugs or a debt. That's just my opinion, though.

Wow! That's a very clear image!
Do you have the link where you took this screenshot?

I think I may have used one of the first photos posted from this thread. I've looked at so many its hard to be sure which one I used......

~

Local news 2 briefly flashed a picture of an arrested man around 3:00 pm this afternoon, but i looked up from what i was doing at the last moment. I can't remember if it was a sketch or an actual photo, (i THINK it was a photo) of the arrested man and he looked Arabic to me. The flash of a look that I got of the guy looked similar to the nose (and that pencil thin mustache) of the man in the family dollar video. Here is the short video, but no photo of the guy is shown.

Well we now have the COD confirmed as gunshot to the head.

"Investigators were back at the store on Michigan Avenue Friday where there is a growing memorial with flowers, candles, balloons and messages for 20-year-old Joe Orlando, who was shot and killed inside the store Monday night, and 20-year-old Brenna Machus, who was kidnapped and also murdered. An autopsy confirmed she died from a gunshot wound to the head. "

Read more: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/2...ned-about-family-dollar-murders#ixzz2ZXSShUSL

~

It looks like using the shopping cart was almost an afterthought. He seems to walk straight into the store, then there is a slight time delay until he comes back for the cart. Possibly he didn't expect other customers to be there and thought he could "blend" in with the others until after they left?

It looks like using the shopping cart was almost an afterthought. He seems to walk straight into the store, then there is a slight time delay until he comes back for the cart. Possibly he didn't expect other customers to be there and thought he could "blend" in with the others until after they left?

I agree. Maybe he left fingerprints or DNA of somesort on that shopping cart, in addition to his DNA on or near Brenna. IMOO.

Good thought. That's exactly what it looks like.

He knows that camera is there too -- notice the way his head bends to keep his face hidden.

Just a heads up on what I just saw on TV. They just showed again the photo of the man (who IS an arab man, so I did see what I thought) BUT, that man is someone that murdered an ex-girlfriend's 72 yo Dad in Inkster. So, the photo that I saw is NOT related to the 2 murders at Family Dollar. I just wanted to clarify that.

I worked on the shadows a bit. The face is clearer.

Attachments

• 2013-07-19_224229.jpg
    2013-07-19_224229.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 89

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads