GUILTY MI - Brenna Machus, 20, Romulus, 16 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Live stream preliminary hearing:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ders/-/1719418/21258454/-/ap4ws8/-/index.html

Preliminary exam Wednesday for suspect in Dearborn Family Dollar murders

34-year-old Dearborn man accused of killing Brenna Machus, Joe Orlando

Author: Troy A. Blevins, Online Editor, Producer
Halston Herrera, Senior News Editor for ClickOnDetroit.com, hherrera@wdiv.com

Published On: Jul 31 2013 12:00:00 AM EDT Updated On: Jul 31 2013 08:31:01 AM EDT

DEARBORN, Mich. -
Dearborn murder copy A preliminary exam will take place Wednesday morning for a 34-year-old Dearborn man accused of killing two Family Dollar employees...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ders/-/1719418/21250010/-/8a80sc/-/index.html

July 31, 2013 at 6:39 am

Man charged in Family Dollar homicides due in court today

Oralandar Brand-Williams /The Detroit News

Dearborn — The man charged in the double homicide at the Family Dollar store earlier this month is scheduled for a preliminary examination Wednesday.

More details about the shocking murders are expected to come out during the hearing, which is scheduled before Judge Sam Salamey in 19th District Court...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130731/METRO01/307310036#ixzz2acvpvrtt

I just tuned in. Have they started the hearing yet? All I hear is background noise. Or is it finished?

Good thing that I went and got dressed, made the bed, etc. because I have people coming to do some work in my home this morning :D Was sitting here in my jammies, sipping coffee, waiting for this hearing to start.

Live stream screen says: We are waiting for the court hearing to begin.

There was another quickie case where the accused was not in court. Judge issued a warrant for his arrest.

Still waiting...

:sheesh:

I find keep myself trying to peek through that crack in the door!

:crosseyed:

~

Per Live Feed

Defandant was placed on wrong bus and sent to wrong court house..

~

Preliminary hearing postponed until August 21. Judge wants to start on time!

Well that was short

Exam postponed until August 21, 2013 at 8:30am

Defendant waived his right to the 14 day rule voluntarily

~

Judge pizzed with late start and asks who's at fault. :eek:

Guess the County will hear about this. I sure hope so anyway .........I missed exactly department they blamed? :slap:

Wow!
WTH! That sure makes me worry... :notgood:

They didn't even know where he was and had to "track" him down. Are you kidding?!? :facepalm:

~

Guess the County will hear about this. I sure hope so anyway ....Oakland County .....I missed exactly department they blamed? :slap:

Wow!
WTH! That sure makes me worry... :notgood:

They didn't even know where he was and had to "track" him down. Are you kidding?!? :facepalm:

~

Dearborn is in Wayne County.

Preliminary exam now Aug. 21 for suspect in Dearborn Family Dollar murders

Lavere Bryant accused of killing Brenna Machus, Joe Orlando

Author: Troy A. Blevins, Online Editor, Producer
Halston Herrera, Senior News Editor for ClickOnDetroit.com, hherrera@wdiv.com

Published On: Jul 31 2013 12:00:00 AM EDT Updated On: Jul 31 2013 10:57:12 AM EDT

DEARBORN, Mich. -

After more than a two-hour delay Wednesday, the preliminary hearing for a 34-year-old Dearborn man accused of killing two Family Dollar employees was adjourned.

Lavere Bryant, of Dearborn, was charged last week with two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of felony murder, one count of unlawful imprisonment, one count of armed robbery, felon in a possession of a firearm and felony firearm...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ders/-/1719418/21250010/-/8a80sc/-/index.html

How do you screw that up???

What's next. They mistake him for a prisoner who is scheduled to be released and let the go before his next hearing.

JMO

How do you screw that up???

What's next. They mistake him for a prisoner who is scheduled to be released and let the go before his next hearing.

JMO

That was my next thought too...:eek:

I hope they get it together. That would be awful!

~

That was my next thought too...:eek:

I hope they get it together. That would be awful!

~

This isn't LB's first rodeo, and I have a feeling that this guy will push the envelope. Jail officials had better be watching LB very carefully because he knows how to manipulate the system. :moo:

July 31, 2013 at 11:47 am

Man charged in Family Dollar homicides makes brief appearance in court

Oralandar Brand-Williams /The Detroit News

Cynthia Konkel carried a picture of her son, Joseph Orlando, to 19th District Court on Wednesday. Orlando was killed earlier this month at a Family Dollar store.

Dearborn — The preliminary examination for a man charged in the double homicide of two employees at a Family Dollar store earlier this month was adjourned Wednesday to give his lawyer more time to prepare the case.

The hearing for Lavere Bryant, a 34-year-old former employee of the Family Dollar store who is charged with the murders of former co-workers Joseph Orlando and Brenna Machus, has been rescheduled to Aug. 21 before 19th District Court Judge Sam Salamey...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130731/METRO01/307310036#ixzz2adkoMSWt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back