GUILTY MI - Brenna Machus, 20, Romulus, 16 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
happy dance!

here's his closeup. meh.

Lavere-Bryant-jpg.jpg

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ers/-/1719418/21144336/-/1vtgh4z/-/index.html

Brief report on 5:00 news. See/hear the suspect during his arraignment on the 6:00 news.

does he seem "out of it" or drugged maybe - a sedative? He did not have a look on his face that I would have expected, after following cases like this. Did not look smug at all. He knows the game is up. IMO

the 5pm report said that the suspect was quite talkative with the judge, so I will be on pins and needles waiting to hear what he could have said. Joe and Brenna: justice is coming.

:great:

So happy to sit down and read news of an arrest! :dance:

I hope the family now gets the answers, justice and closure they deserve.

~

Perp tells families that he "didn't kill anyone". Brenna's family calls this "fatal attraction". Bryant wanted to date Machus, was infatuated with her, but she didn't respond to his affections. This is the guy who "stalked" and intimidated Brenna. Sounds like JO was in the way and that Brenna was the target. :(

Perp tells families that he "didn't kill anyone". Brenna's family calls this "fatal attraction". Bryant wanted to date Machus, was infatuated with her, but she didn't respond to his affections. This is the guy who "stalked" and intimidated Brenna. Sounds like JO was in the way and that Brenna was the target. :(

That was the feeling I had from the beginning. I did not want to be right :(

This is so eerily similar to the picture I had in my mind :eek: Confirms my beliefs of the mustache too.

I will be curious to see how the rest of this unfolds. From the MSM videos from this evening looks like this guy is going to have a lot to say. His attitude today reminded me of D'Andre Lane in a way. He certainly seems to think he knows something about legal system procedures :rolleyes:

~

That video will not play for me. When I click play,it goes black (blank). Cannot find another video anywhere.

:lookingitup:

Here is a link to look up Bryants Wayne County Criminal case record stating the charges.

https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=2339114

Charges: Bryant, Lavere Douglas-

1. Homicide - Murder First Degree - Premeditated 750316-A.07/16/2013
2. Homicide - Murder First Degree - Premeditated750316-A.07/16/2013
3. Homicide - Felony Murder750316-B.07/16/2013
4. Homicide - Felony Murder750316-B.07/16/2013
5. Robbery - Armed750529.07/16/2013
6. Unlawful Imprisonment750349B.07/16/2013
7. Weapons - Firearms - Possession By Felon750224F.07/16/2013
8. Weapons Felony Firearm750227B-A.07/16/2013

~

Oye...the comments are blowing up on The Detroit News. It's getting ugly and very racially motivated. We seriously don't need this on the heels of everything that has been going on lately. :(

Oh, that's a regular day on The News' site....

I live in the area. First of all, reading the FB pages of the local tv and print media made me feel like I was at a Klan rally and it really stuck me how these people are 100% sure it was a hate crime when it appears that it was a "fatal attraction" case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

First of all, reading the FB pages of the local tv and print media made me feel like I was at a Klan rally and it really stuck me how these people are 100% sure it was a hate crime when it appears that it was a "fatal attraction" case.

I can totally understand that, as sad as it is. Due to the Trayvon Martin case being made a racial issue by even the highest politicians, the rift between black and white naturally widens. And with all the outrage about Zimmerman's acquittal and people refusing to accept the possibility that TM really did attack GM, the New Black Panthers offering a bounty on GM's head, all the social media firestorm of people threatening to kill white people in retaliation, and this crime happening just three days after the verdict, I can see some guys coming to hasty conclusions.

I can totally understand that, as sad as it is. Due to the Trayvon Martin case being made a racial issue by even the highest politicians, the rift between black and white naturally widens. And with all the outrage about Zimmerman's acquittal and people refusing to accept the possibility that TM really did attack GM, the New Black Panthers offering a bounty on GM's head, all the social media firestorm of people threatening to kill white people in retaliation, and this crime happening just three days after the verdict, I can see some guys coming to hasty conclusions.

But I think even it comes out that it was a fatal attraction case and wasn't racially motivated, those people won't believe it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

July 24, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Former Dearborn Family Dollar employee arraigned in killings, proclaims innocence

Serena Maria Daniels and Candice Williams /The Detroit News

Dearborn —A fired Family Dollar employee was arraigned Wednesday in the homicide of two store employees.

“I did not murder anybody,” said Lavere Bryant, 34, who is charged in the killings of Brenna Machus and Joseph Orlando. Bryant was fired from Family Dollar in the spring, store spokeswoman Bryn Winburn said Wednesday. She declined to comment further, including what stores he had worked in.

After Wednesday’s arraignment, family and friends of the victims were taken into a separate area of the courthouse.

There was heavy police presence inside the 19th District courtroom, where friends and family of the victims gathered to watch the proceedings...

...A preliminary exam is scheduled for Wednesday. Bryant requested a court-appointed attorney...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130724/METRO01/307240093#ixzz2a433muMc

This is so eerily similar to the picture I had in my mind :eek: Confirms my beliefs of the mustache too.

I will be curious to see how the rest of this unfolds. From the MSM videos from this evening looks like this guy is going to have a lot to say. His attitude today reminded me of D'Andre Lane in a way. He certainly seems to think he knows something about legal system procedures :rolleyes:

~

Check out what the suspect said during his arraignment (Detroit News article posted above) :rolleyes: This guy is a piece of work, and, yes, as arrogant and cocky as baby-killer D'Andre Lane. :moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back