GUILTY MI - Charlie Bothuell, 12, Detroit, 16 June 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
June 25, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Source: Dad, stepmom are persons of interest as missing Detroit boy's case becomes homicide investigation

George Hunter and Tony Briscoe/The Detroit News

Detroit — The case of a 12-year-old boy who was reported missing nine days ago has turned into a homicide investigation, and his father and stepmother are being looked at as persons of interest, a police source familiar with the probe told The Detroit News.

The source said detectives have uncovered information that indicates Charlie Bothuell was killed, and that his father, Charlie Bothuell IV, and stepmother, Monique Dillard-Bothuell, were persons of interest in the case. The source hastened to say it’s common for parents or other close relatives to be considered persons of interest in such cases...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140625/METRO01/306250087#ixzz35fpnD9cZ

Oh No!

So is it a homicide investigation or isn't it? I am seeing conflicting reports.

Has anyone found social media pages for Mom/Dad/StepMom?

If so, since Dad & Step Mom have been named persons of interest, can they be posted?

This poor boy. I hope he is just hiding out somewhere.

Last time I checked, we as parents are supposed to give our lives to protect and nurture our kids. Am I wrong?

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Dad is on LinkedIn. Haven't looked further than that. :-/
Has anyone found social media pages for Mom/Dad/StepMom?

If so, since Dad & Step Mom have been named persons of interest, can they be posted?

Last time I checked, we as parents are supposed to give our lives to protect and nurture our kids. Am I wrong?

That is my understanding. Too many people seem to have not gotten the memo. :(

So you would think. Dear God! It's sad when I now what to know "who was the past person to see him WHO IS NOT A FAMILY MEMBER?"

Yes Yes Yes this is our job as parents.
So devastating that this keeps happening. Parenting is not easy and at times our kids make us crazy but all in all we are to protect them. Sometimes my kids deserve disciplined which for me means grounded or taking something away or not getting them something I was going to. I couldn't harm my kids no way no how.

I haven't watched Nancy Grace for months but watched the segment with Charlie's dad from last night's show. Dad tells yet another story and makes no mention of his son "working out" or using the bathroom then not being seen again. Instead, he tells a story about a witness who saw Charlie walking in the direction of his mother's neighborhood (east on Lafayette).

Mr. Bothuell also makes a point of mentioning that his son had previously left home without permission but was found within three hours a block away from his mother's home. I got the impression that Dad is trying to implicate Charlie's biological mother in his disappearance. :moo:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/06/25/charlie-bothuell-dad-searches-missing-son

What The :scared:

I'm just glad he's alive but holy cow

So many questions.

Was this a scam?
Didn't LE bother to check...oh, I don't know...the HOUSE?

When did Charlie eat? Sleep? Pee? My head is spinning

Was he somewhere else for a while and just brought back/came back? WTH?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbrown@spartanburgcounty.
Back