GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the party-goers' photos, I think that's a significant key. I doubt we'll have anything from the security cameras since they were aimed at the stage; so seeing CB on surveillance cameras, as with Hannah Graham, sadly may not be an option here - helpful as that would be. Also, she didn't have her phone.. another thing that would have been a helpful clue or a place to start. Other peoples' camera phones may be the way to go, but we don't have access to that info. (Do we? My bf has facebook, but I don't.)

Did anyone get any updated info about LE using the dogs
? There has to be a trail or a clue or something. She didn't just vanish.

BBM

I am not sure where I read it, but, I did read that dogs were brought in and picked up on a scent. Also, it is believed that she got into a vehicle where her scent ended. I'll try to find this.

Locals-- Has coverage of Chelsea's disappearance and dissemination of the unknown male's sketch been such that it is reasonable to believe 99% of the party-goers know that Chelsea disappeared from the party and have seen the sketch??

If so, then we can muse that the unknown male may have come to the party alone and may not have known others there who would have recognized/remembered him.

That doesn't necessarily mean anything, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who attend parties alone (not I), but it is something interesting to take note of.

JMO

I think in large crowds people can get bumped and shoved into things accidently. Or there's the clumsy option which would apply to me. I once bumped into a mirrored pole in a department store at the mall. I turned around and said, "excuse me" to what I then realized was my reflection.... without drinking anything.

Aren't there 3 recent missing woman cases in the area? Not counting J Heeringa from a year or so ago. Not sure where I'm going with that point.

Anyway, if the guy in the sketch is not involved, weird that he hasn't come forward. Maybe he doesn't watch the news. Not everyone does. (?)

Depending on how large a radius you're considering, there have been a handful of "missing" young women from lower Michigan. Theresa DeKeyser's (Warren) remains were found in a barrel, and her boyfriend has been charged with her murder. Hayley Turner faked her own "kidnapping" from the Monroe area a few months ago and was located in Ecorse. Hayley was fined and charged with filing a false police report. Connie Snyder is currently missing from Kalkaska (near Traverse City). Dr. Teleka Patrick was missing from Kalamazoo last December and was found drowned in Lake Charles. These are the missing women that I recall, but there may be other cases. Jessica Heeringa has been missing from Norton Shores for a year and a half.

At this point this is what I call a "Three-no case", and as such, the most difficult to solve IMO -

No crime scene found or witnessing of crime (including surveillance).
No contact by victim with anyone after going missing - including banking, social media, etc...
No body found.

Curiously, sometimes personal belonging of the victim are found close by or some distance from where the victim was known to be, but these items do confirm a homicide has taken place.

JMO & OT...but in recent cases, cell phones or lack thereof (as in Chelsea's case, though she had brought it with her) seem to be deepening mysteries rather than helping advance cases...not the saviors many hoped they would be in times of trouble.

So true, and curiously texting is used instead of a voice calls when the person is in danger.. such as with Hannnah Graham, Kelli Bordeaux...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/11...se-of-chelsea-bruck-missing-in-monroe-county/

Crimestoppers is offering a $1,000 reward.

In answer to a previous question, The estimate of perhaps up to 800 people at the party was stated long before Nancy Grace Show reported it. I don't know how anyone could say exactly how many were there, but it has been reported to be attended by MANY more than in the past (@ 10 years there has been a Halloween party here, I am pretty sure I read)

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/11...se-of-chelsea-bruck-missing-in-monroe-county/

Crimestoppers is offering a $1,000 reward.

In answer to a previous question, The estimate of perhaps up to 800 people at the party was stated long before Nancy Grace Show reported it. I don't know how anyone could say exactly how many were there, but it has been reported to be attended by MANY more than in the past (@ 10 years there has been a Halloween party here, I am pretty sure I read)

BBM

If there was a cover charge, they would have a rough estimate of attendees.

Just a thought - could this man have been a customer at Olga's that she had waited on? In chatting, the halloween party was mentioned so he went there looking for her?

Seems impossible he could find her in the crowd, but if he knew what costume to look for, that would be a big help.

Upthread, someone mentioned that Chelsea's friends didn't think that she was under the influence of too much alcohol. Was the jug of wine that she has in some photos a prop? Did she bring the jug to the party or did someone hand it to her for the photo? I would assume that this event was BYO and that the host didn't not provide alcohol or other substances to partygoers. Was there an open or cash bar? It's been a very long time since I attended an open party like this, so I don't know what's typical at such gatherings. :angel:

Locals-- Has coverage of Chelsea's disappearance and dissemination of the unknown male's sketch been such that it is reasonable to believe 99% of the party-goers know that Chelsea disappeared from the party and have seen the sketch??

If so, then we can muse that the unknown male may have come to the party alone and may not have known others there who would have recognized/remembered him.

That doesn't necessarily mean anything, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who attend parties alone (not I), but it is something interesting to take note of.

JMO

Has the guy that hosted the party put the flyer of Chelsea and sketch of man on the Facebook (or any social media) that was used to announce and communicate regarding the party?

this would ensure at least a percentage of the party goers of that night to become aware that Chelsea is missing....

JMO...

New on Find Chelsea Bruck FB:

***Information on the Prayer Vigil***
A prayer vigil for Chelsea Bruck, who disappeared last weekend, will be held at Monroe's Loranger Square this coming Monday, November 3, starting at 5:45 PM.
Participants should arrive between 5 PM and 5:30 PM. Loranger Square is located at the intersection of First and Washington Streets in downtown Monroe.

Has the guy that hosted the party put the flyer of Chelsea and sketch of man on the Facebook (or any social media) that was used to announce and communicate regarding the party?

this would ensure at least a percentage of the party goers of that night to become aware that Chelsea is missing....

JMO...

Yes. see page 2. Starting at post 38 I believe.

And on the link I just posted he called her family.

Also, per FB. Whether the jug of wine was hers or not, I'm not positive. But her sister did indicate that the jug had been found.

Also, per FB. A party goer indicated that she had seen CB walking around with a bloody face and had offered to help her. And comforted her in saying that she could pretend that the blood was part of her costume. And that CB had wandered off after that.

I don't know that people weren't willing to help. I bet it was just a crazy mash of people - many with "fake" injuries as part of their costumes. I don't know that she would have stood out as really needing help - especially if many people were intoxicated.

Upthread, someone mentioned that Chelsea's friends didn't think that she was under the influence of too much alcohol. Was the jug of wine that she has in some photos a prop? Did she bring the jug to the party or did someone hand it to her for the photo? I would assume that this event was BYO and that the host didn't not provide alcohol or other substances to partygoers. Was there an open or cash bar? It's been a very long time since I attended an open party like this, so I don't know what's typical at such gatherings. :angel:

Accordng to FB posts (I think that is where I read it), the jug was filled with water and food dye

JMO...

Yes, he has. on the invite page, his personal page, and possibly another page that I can't recall.

Also, per FB. Whether the jug of wine was hers or not, I'm not positive. But her sister did indicate that the jug had been found.

Also, per FB. A party goer indicated that she had seen CB walking around with a bloody face and had offered to help her. And comforted her in saying that she could pretend that the blood was part of her costume. And that CB had wandered off after that.

I don't know that people weren't willing to help. I bet it was just a crazy mash of people - many with "fake" injuries as part of their costumes. I don't know that she would have stood out as really needing help - especially if many people were intoxicated.

The jug was the "poison" carried by "Poison Ivy", supposedly filled with water and food coloring. I did not know it had been found. Thank you for that bit of info.

Her friend on this video BT said she looked like she was drinking and that she looked upset. They edited out her interview, so I wonder if this friend saw any blood. Why was she upset? That is a clue, imo as to why she had left with this guy.

http://m.clickondetroit.com/news/search-for-missing-monroe-woman/29377376

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member