GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of repeat info in various articles from news sources, but some have one detail extra or new; or as in this link below, there's a different photo of CB in addition to the same three that have been circulated so far. The more the better. She can look very different in different photos from different angles (imo).

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/sister-missing-mich-woman-hopeful-search-disappeared-halloween-party-article-1.1996646

From your link

Chelsea left her phone in a friend’s car with a change of clothes in case she partied too late at the rural property near Post and Williams Road that was only a 10-minute drive from her home.

She planned to stay the night with a friend after the loud, outdoor party, but it grew to the point that friends could no longer locate each other among the costumed mass.

Friends reported seeing Chelsea throughout the party, but there was “no cause for concern about her safety.”

“She spoke coherently, acted appropriately. Nothing seemed awry,” Kassandra said.

Maybe the announcement for the vigil should include where she was last seen (if it doesn't) in case people see that, but did not know about the party connection. Jmo

Chelsea's friends seem to offer conflicting reports about her demeanor that night. Some say that Chelsea was fine and not showing any signs of distress. Others suggest that Chelsea appeared to be upset about something. :waitasec: Not saying that anyone is necessarily right or wrong in their interpretation of the circumstances, but it's difficult to know what was really going on with Chelsea at the party. I hope her family gets some news soon. It's been more than a week since the young woman went missing.

MISSING IN AMERICA: Chelsea Bruck

Chelsea Ellen Bruck was last seen leaving a crowded Halloween party around 3:00am on October 26th, 2014 in Newport, Michigan. Have you seen her?

MISSING IN AMERICA: Chelsea Bruck

Chelsea Ellen Bruck was last seen leaving a crowded Halloween party around 3:00am on October 26th, 2014 in Newport, Michigan.

The 22-year-old was dressed as the Batman character ‘Poison Ivy’ wearing black yoga pants, ivy leaves and a dark wig. Police have released the sketch below of a man with whom witnesses say Bruck was last seen before she vanished. However, the man has not yet been identified and police have not named him a suspect in her disappearance...

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america

Thank you!
That link doesn't work for me. I'm on a tablet and not able to search.

It does not work for me either now. It said that they are using private companies with search dogs. It still there if you google it but idk why I cannot copy and paste the article.

It does not work for me either now. It said that they are using private companies with search dogs. It still there if you google it but idk why I cannot copy and paste the article.

Keep trying ... the link works, then it doesn't, after several attempts it opens for me. It doesn't say the dogs hit on anything or if they followed a scent anywhere. (and I am on an iPad)

Chelsea's friends seem to offer conflicting reports about her demeanor that night. Some say that Chelsea was fine and not showing any signs of distress. Others suggest that Chelsea appeared to be upset about something.

I've not seen any of her friends claim she was upset -- but early on, two female partygoers who were strangers to her but who had lent her their phone around 2AM (so she could try to call hers; unfortunately, nobody picked up) DID talk on FB about how Chelsea was mad/angry/pissed. (They also mentioned that Chelsea didn't want to call her mom for a ride because she didn't want to disturb her.)

So. Seems likely that Chelsea's friends are telling the truth -- she wasn't mad when they last saw her. She got mad later, around 2AM, when she realized she was stuck without her phone, had no hope of getting it back, and (so it seems) her ride had fallen through.

I've not seen any of her friends claim she was upset -- but early on, two female partygoers who were strangers to her but who had lent her their phone around 2AM (so she could try to call hers; unfortunately, nobody picked up) DID talk on FB about how Chelsea was mad/angry/pissed. (They also mentioned that Chelsea didn't want to call her mom for a ride because she didn't want to disturb her.)

So. Seems likely that Chelsea's friends are telling the truth -- she wasn't mad when they last saw her. She got mad later, around 2AM, when she realized she was stuck without her phone, had no hope of getting it back, and (so it seems) her ride had fallen through.

BBM If that's true, then I totally side with Chelsea in having every reason for her to be steamed about the situation....totally.
]

That makes sense. IMO.
I'd be upset, too.

do do you have a link to this? I haven't heard or read this anywhere. Not saying it isn't true--- but would like to find it to read. Makes much sense. Thank you.

I'm new to the area temporarily but is Dixie highway the same as route 25 that also runs south into ohio? I hope the police are checking rural areas on the side of the road for any clothing, belongings, etc. I am going to try to volunteer to search on Wednesday, with 3 kids under 3 it's the only day i can go due to husbands work schedule unfortunately.

There is another segment on Nancy Grace right now. It may have been the first half hour of her show....

I'm new to the area temporarily but is Dixie highway the same as route 25 that also runs south into ohio? I hope the police are checking rural areas on the side of the road for any clothing, belongings, etc. I am going to try to volunteer to search on Wednesday, with 3 kids under 3 it's the only day i can go due to husbands work schedule unfortunately.

Have you tried checking a local map of the area? I am not great with directions, but Dixie is 125, not 25, I am pretty certain. But it also jogs a bit somewhere around Elm St. in Monroe. Sterling State Park, Newport, Mich., is in the are of where the party was if that helps.

Imo, if the guy she was last seen with went to the party with bad intentions, I doubt he looks at all like the "hipster-type" drawing going around. Very easy to pull of a wig and facial hair and look completely different. I watched an Alfred Hitchcock episode over the weekend with this very disguise and it was amazing how much the man changed when he slapped those on. Not even his ex GF knew him, lol. Not to make light of it, but the sketch could be worthless to ID him, unless someone saw him in costume and also saw him get into a specific vehicle, etc especially when many males might show up that way, costumes or not. Jmo

Is the bloody nose fact or rumor? Has it been discussed in the media and if so was she positively identified as the girl with the bloody nose?

When Jeopardy! ended at 8:00 this evening, I was channel-surfing when I saw that Anderson Cooper was doing a "political" show. I went up a notch to HLN and noticed that Nancy Grace was covering the Chelsea Bruck case. I watched the entire segment but don't really know what is fact and what is NG's "interpretation" of the circumstances: i.e. Earlier today I read that Chelsea knew 15-20 people at the party, but Nancy Grace said that CB knew only 3 or 4 people (at the party).

Even though Nancy was on the phone with Chelsea's sister, much of what Nancy said was not in response to what Kassandra said during the conversation. :waitasec: I'm totally confused about what is FACT in this case and what is rumor via Facebook.

Is the bloody nose fact or rumor? Has it been discussed in the media and if so was she positively identified as the girl with the bloody nose?

After watching Nancy Grace tonight, I'm not sure what is fact or what is rumor in this case!

Whichever version is most dramatic and sensational is the NG version Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95