GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if they are going to have volunteer searchers....I'm currently in the nw ohio area and would like to help if there are volunteer searchers

Does anyone know if they are going to have volunteer searchers....I'm currently in the nw ohio area and would like to help if there are volunteer searchers

They are out searching every day. You can find info about the searches on the (public page, I believe) for FB called FindChelseaBruck

moving base camp from Post & Williams Rd. today. Will now be at the old MB&T building at 8799 Swan Creek Rd in Newport, MI at 4:00 PM.

A Go Fund Me account has been started to help the family with search efforts

Rewards:
MoJo in the morning offering $5,000 reward

Yes, there are searches every day.

The new search headquarters location will be staffed today beginning at 9:30 am.

(Monroe Bank & Trust has donated use of their old location on Swan Creek Rd.)

If you follow the Facebook page, you can see the latest updates on any search or flyer hanging efforts.

Unless I missed something, I am surprised there has not been a reward fund set up through a local bank or credit union type place. Maybe that will come later. I do remember from previous posts here that MoJo in the morning (an iHeartRadio Program?) has donated $5,000 for info aiding the investigation.

Glad the searchers have an indoor meeting place now. They have worked hard with cold and rainy/wet conditions. It is VERY cold this morning, below freezing still.

Prayers. This is so sad. Her family must be distraught. How do police even search the area for clues? 600 people at the party? Sounds almost impossible. Everyone in costume. Dark. Drinking. Buddy system breaks down again...

Unless I missed something, I am surprised there has not been a reward fund set up through a local bank or credit union type place. Maybe that will come later. I do remember from previous posts here that MoJo in the morning (an iHeartRadio Program?) has donated $5,000 for info aiding the investigation.

Glad the searchers have an indoor meeting place now. They have worked hard with cold and rainy/wet conditions. It is VERY cold this morning, below freezing still.

On the FCBFB, a donation site is mentioned. Maybe this is specifically for search donations.

I do whole heartedly believe the buddy system should not be "allowed" to break down. example do not let your friend leave without you all. You could always exchange numbers with the potential date. I know saying it is easier than doing it, sigh:facepalm:
I do hope she is found safe and sound, it's been a week already

Sorry Coldpizza, I should know better then that, I guess because he seems to be a public figure (band etc) I thought it was ok. My BAD!

I do whole heartedly believe the buddy system should not be "allowed" to break down. example do not let your friend leave without you all. You could always exchange numbers with the potential date. I know saying it is easier than doing it, sigh:facepalm:

I completely agree with this! My friends laugh at me when I always make sure someone in my family knows where am I, and who I'm with.

[video=youtube;IDWnovuC-Mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDWnovuC-Mo[/video]

[video=youtube;cUfvg2TP6N4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUfvg2TP6N4[/video]

Omg what a nightmare. With that many people at an event/gathering - even with cameras, they'd have no idea who was attending that party. Throw in Halloween and the costumes and omg.... There's no telling who was there and what they actually look like. This is horrible. Add to that, someone else was holding her phone; so that one clue, tracking, that folks go with right off the bat is not an option. Also, someone with bad intentions would be attracted to this type of situation (imo.) Crowds, masks, costumes, alcohol, party atmosphere, secluded or somewhat secluded location, loud music, holiday guards down... the list goes on. I know there is some expression about the girl who is called the, "we gotta go" girl She's the one in a duo or group of females at a bar or party who rounds everyone up and makes sure everyone comes together, leaves together to the annoyance of the guys who are trying to score etc. The so-called,"We gotta go" girl has the right idea. Not blaming the victim at all - not in any way. Not blaming the friend who left early. The risk is just too great to choose a ride with someone else. BUT... we don't know if she even had the luxury of a choice. She may have been forced or perhaps she left willingly and was forced later. Something is definitely not right. So horrible. Hope she comes home safely. There is still hope.

I agree.

Also, it's very strange that her friend with whom she arrived at the party, left early- not only that she left - but left with Chelsea's purse and phone when Chelsea was presumably still at the party. That's just odd to me, IIRC.

Some other folks at the party did not feel comfortable there. (link a Detroit news station)
http://www.wxyz.com/news/friends-of-missing-chelsea-bruck-feared-possible-trouble-at-halloween-party-where-she-was-last-seen

I guess she left in a car with somebody. They could have driven a mile or 20 or more. I can't imagine where they would start searching. Is this in an area though, that people would be walking to and from?

On the FCBFB, a donation site is mentioned. Maybe this is specifically for search donations.

Is it different than the MoJo radio fund and the Go -Fund site? I haven't seen anything about a public "reward" fund per se.

I just caught up. This case is crazy! I can't believe this thread is so quiet.

Off to check out the FB pages...

I guess she left in a car with somebody. They could have driven a mile or 20 or more. I can't imagine where they would start searching. Is this in an area though, that people would be walking to and from?

I don't think there is much foot traffic there, and probably not a lot of vehicles. Pretty isolated from my recollection (which may not be completely accurate). Perhaps someone else can answer better.

Have hospitals been checked? Her face was bleeding with her nose possibly broken, maybe the man in the sketch offered to drive her to the hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3