Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, is this a brain teaser ?

Brain teaser?

I was referring to the man from Flat rock who was arrested for giving a false statement to police. He has 2 friends in common with BM. His "false statement" to police was in regards to two men forcing Chelsea into a vehicle.

Or maybe he said she bumped him to have an excuse of why his dna might be on her clothing. And when he realized she wasn't going to be found he decided saying he lied was a small price to pay for getting away with something.

Creepy to think he's that devious and smart enough to have that foresight.

CRIME LAB ANALYZES CLOTHES IN PROBE OF WOMAN'S DISAPPEARANCE
The Daily Record, Associated Press, Apr 7, '15, 6:59 am

Police find clothing believed to be from Chelsea Bruck
By Danielle Portteus, Monroe News, updated

Search resumes in Flat Rock field for missing woman
By Candice Williams, Staff Writer, and AP, The Detroit News, 12:24 am, edt, Apr 7, '15

Possible clue uncovered in search for missing Monroe County woman
Michelle Zepeda, WTOL 11 CBS, yesterday, at 5 pm, reports, interestingly, that the land is now owned by the Department of Environmental Quality, and speaks with one of the searchers.

New search for Mich. woman who vanished from Halloween party
By CRIMESIDER STAFF CBS/AP

Shared here On CBS google main site 5 am sorry for other assorted material in screen cap, for perspective.
Screenshot 2015-04-07 at 8.01.15 AM.jpg

I don't know what it is about Chelsea, but she has truly found a place in my heart. After participating on this thread actively for months, I feel like we are waiting to find my own little niece. I've even got Uncle Roses thinking about the case. Yesterday morning, over corn flakes he asked me "any news about Chelsea?" And then he gave me his male perspective on how he thinks things transpired. If Uncle Roses' theory is right, several people know about what happened, and the tipster will reveal more if needed to find her. Lets hope this is right.

I wonder if the Brucks know that their sweet daughter has effected thousands of people, and touched our hearts so deeply. I hope they know that we have embraced their prayers, and added to them. Speaking of which, surrounding LE this morning with prayers to continue their determination to bring Chelsea home to her beloved family, and this case to justice! We are getting close....

I don't know what it is about Chelsea, but she has truly found a place in my heart. After participating on this thread actively for months, I feel like we are waiting to find my own little niece. I've even got Uncle Roses thinking about the case. Yesterday morning, over corn flakes he asked me "any news about Chelsea?" And then he gave me his male perspective on how he thinks things transpired. If Uncle Roses' theory is right, several people know about what happened, and the tipster will reveal more if needed to find her. Lets hope this is right.

I wonder if the Brucks know that their sweet daughter has effected thousands of people, and touched our hearts so deeply. I hope they know that we have embraced their prayers, and added to them. Speaking of which, surrounding LE this morning with prayers to continue their determination to bring Chelsea home to her beloved family, and this case to justice! We are getting close....
I am with you Roses! I feel the same way, I feel so connected to this, not sure if it's the Mom in me or what but Chelsea's disappearance triggered something in me.

I too hope justice is served swiftly and pray the family finds peace through the months ahead.

:tyou: for the lovely thoughts, rosesfromangels. DH and I talk about the case, too. I hope there is approaching closure for the Bruck family and that there will soon be an arrest/s. I'm going with my gut instincts that LE found than one article of clothing during their search but are keeping it close to the vest as the investigation continues. There's rain in the forecast over the next few days, but I hope the search efforts won't be hindered. Areas surrounding the abandoned structure need to be scoured and waterways should be searched, too. Hoping and :praying: that there will be a major break in the case very soon.

Police find clothing believed to be from Chelsea Bruck

By Danielle Portteus

As of Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 07:14 a.m.

FLAT ROCK — Police have secured new clues in the case of a missing 23-year-old Maybee woman.

Maj. Jeff Kemp of the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office said police searched a vacant property on Peters Rd. south of Van Horn in Flat Rock on Sunday and Monday.

“We were acting on a tip from a citizen and executed a search warrant,” Maj. Kemp said Monday...

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/apr/06/flat-rock-police-assist-in-chelsea-bruck-search/

Do you think they use those big wooden spool looking things, same as used for bar tables set up and down at BM's bash, to wind the steel coils on. It's the kind of thing that company may have thrown out and somebody knew to scavenge, it seems possible?

Lots of people have used those wooden wire spool things for tables for many years. They are very common and available all over .

Chelsea Bruck Missing: New Clues, False Tips Have Muddled Search Since Halloween Party

The Huffington Post | By Andy Campbell

Posted: 04/06/2015 12:53 pm EDT Updated: 04/06/2015 12:59 pm EDT

Police believe they have a new clue in the disappearance of 22-year-old Chelsea Bruck, a Michigan woman who was last seen at a Halloween party about five months ago.

Authorities were searching a field in southeastern Michigan on Sunday for the woman, who was dressed as the comic book villain Poison Ivy when she vanished after a party in Frenchtown Township on Oct. 26, according to WDIV. The costume included a leaf-covered top and dark purple wig. Police reportedly found a piece of that costume Sunday evening in Flat Rock...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/06/chelsea-bruck-missing_n_7011516.html?

I am with you Roses! I feel the same way, I feel so connected to this, not sure if it's the Mom in me or what but Chelsea's disappearance triggered something in me.

I too hope justice is served swiftly and pray the family finds peace through the months ahead.

I check the Facebook page often. I live an hour and 20 mins north of the area where she is from. So real that it could happen to anyone :( Praying she is found. Nothing worse than not knowing.

I check the Facebook page often. I live an hour and 20 mins north of the area where she is from. So real that it could happen to anyone :( Praying she is found. Nothing worse than not knowing.

Lmustang, thank you for sharing with us. Feel free to come back often.

Thank you for the updates, BDE, and for everything else too. My DH has been asking about Chelsea as well. She has sweetest presence to get to know.

Yes, to justice in her case, and for her to be home with her beloved family, rosesfromangels, and especially to those investigating. I recall seeing the coverage from when the radiant Morgan Harrington was found. They had that field like a geological dig, all sectioned off with strings in squares. They found her DNA at various places on the field. I'm sure more details will come out as her case comes up. It does feel much closer, I agree.

If the clothes were exposed to the elements all winter they may not yield much evidence . But maybe protected somewhat inside the building may change that.

From all reports I have read, I believe the items/clothing were found in the fields near the building, not inside. I am not positive about that, tho. But getting DNA is not impossible, even after our winter.

I think the purple wig was one of the items found. It's also possible the these items were recently tossed.

Locals, keep your ears to the ground. Someone spoke up, and word should be getting around. The house of cards they built is falling down.

I think the purple wig was one of the items found. It's also possible the these items were recently tossed.

Is that a guess, or do you have some sort of confirmation? That would sure be helpful, if true!

Locals, keep your ears to the ground. Someone spoke up, and word should be getting around. The house of cards they built is falling down.

The "someone" who reported the tip could easily have been homeless, a trespasser, metal-detecting, hunter, bird-watcher, scrapper, etc., who found something they felt was suspiciously related to the case and reported it. It doesn't necessarily mean the know any more than an item of interest was there. Sure would be good if it actually was reported by someone with more info, or leads to that. Crossing fingers, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose